Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Is the Coat Sharp tip even worth consideration?
(Sep. 11, 2010  4:26 AM)Cyan Blue Wrote: Is the Coat Sharp tip even worth consideration?

Yes. It is a very promising part.
You could look at the "What to Buy in MFB" topic, as well as several other threads in the Beyblade Customizations forum ...
questions of my closed thread:
can anyone make a video of a virgo spinning for 5 minutes or more?

since they answered that it's not a color you should search for, now i'm wondering, is that just "random" or the mold is based on where's the virgo from?
i mean, with the new 4 layers edition, is there a chance to get a good virgo?
or is the 5 mins mold the random booster one?
YEah i know i'm boring but try to understand, old mf virgo is my favourite beyblade xD

and

does anyone know the weight of infinity wheel?
(Sep. 11, 2010  4:49 AM)Yamislayer Wrote: does anyone know the weight of infinity wheel?

Infinity weighs 30.2 grams.
Ive seen videos of sliding shoot with the Beylauncher and the string is pulled towards them, just like if you were using a ripcord. However, I prefer to pull the string to the side, and i havent been able to get the Sliding shoot down like that. Any tips?
(Sep. 11, 2010  4:49 AM)Yamislayer Wrote: questions of my closed thread:
can anyone make a video of a virgo spinning for 5 minutes or more?

since they answered that it's not a color you should search for, now i'm wondering, is that just "random" or the mold is based on where's the virgo from?
i mean, with the new 4 layers edition, is there a chance to get a good virgo?
or is the 5 mins mold the random booster one?
YEah i know i'm boring but try to understand, old mf virgo is my favourite beyblade xD

and

does anyone know the weight of infinity wheel?
Hello,

I do not personally have or know of a video that has a Virgo spinning for approximately five minutes, but I know that it is indeed random unfortunately. There is not even a clear mold difference. The only way to determine if your Virgo is the good mold is to make it spin, hah.

30.2 grams.
uhm, quite light isn't it? thanks for the answer.
(Sep. 11, 2010  4:53 AM)Yamislayer Wrote: uhm, quite light isn't it? thanks for the answer.
Yes, everybody was quite disappointed when the weight was learned, hah.
lol no wonder why! still, its shape is interesting, has it ever been tested?

edit: i want a good virgo T_T
(Sep. 11, 2010  5:01 AM)Yamislayer Wrote: lol no wonder why! still, its shape is interesting, has it ever been tested?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Infinity-Discussion

That is all though.
uhm ok, seems more a collection part, the last test i'd be interested in is infinity with RF against another RF bey (obvious reason: rf vs rf is the most common matchup here in italy.)
Which one is stronger? Beylauncher or Digital Power Launcher?
Is it only the Hasbro version of CH120 that drops in height or is it both? Is CH145 even needed when you're using the top tier LL Drago combo?
(Sep. 11, 2010  6:16 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Is it only the Hasbro version of CH120 that drops in height or is it both? Is CH145 even needed when you're using the top tier LL Drago combo?

Yes, Hasbro CH120's don't lock in place well. Yes, to match any beys at 145 height in order to use Smash Attack.
(Sep. 11, 2010  6:19 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Yes, Hasbro CH120's don't lock in place well. Yes, to match any beys at 145 height in order to use Smash Attack.

There's also Takara Tomy and Sono Kong you left out
is the virgo blade that comes in the us going to be called virgo or a diffrent name?
It's Earth Virgo GB145BS. Virgo DF145BS is currently Japan-Only, unless they release Zhou-Xing's Virgo from MFB: E.
(Sep. 11, 2010  6:21 AM)logan3454 Wrote: is the virgo blade that comes in the us going to be called virgo or a diffrent name?

It's not for certain but I believe they are retaining the name Virgo.

EDIT: If there's any confusing I'm referring to the HWS version.
(Sep. 11, 2010  6:23 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: It's Earth Virgo GB145BS. Virgo DF145BS is currently Japan-Only, unless they release Zhou-Xing's Virgo from MFB: E.

Iirc To posted some pics of Earth Virgo.
Hey guys, I was wondering if Takara Tomy Blades are easily interchangeable with Hasbro blades.

Thanks, Exzi
...Duh? Common sense would tell you that the answer is yes.
(Sep. 11, 2010  6:31 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: ...Duh? Common sense would tell you that the answer is yes.

Don't have to be rude about it, it's pretty common among those very new to Beyblades.
(Sep. 11, 2010  6:05 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Which one is stronger? Beylauncher or Digital Power Launcher?

Didn't know how I missed this before but Beylauncher is still stronger because the Digital Power launcher is still using a ripcord which is still quite short compared to the Beylauncher.
Is the pre-order for canadian B:MF Collector's Edition (Cyber Pegasis Version) available yet?
(Sep. 11, 2010  6:16 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Is it only the Hasbro version of CH120 that drops in height or is it both? Is CH145 even needed when you're using the top tier LL Drago combo?
No. CH120 from all three companies tend to have that problem too.
But of course, some people are lucky enough to obtain one that locks the height well, haha.
(Sep. 11, 2010  4:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not personally have or know of a video that has a Virgo spinning for approximately five minutes, but I know that it is indeed random unfortunately. There is not even a clear mold difference. The only way to determine if your Virgo is the good mold is to make it spin, hah.

Actually, while this is not quite five minutes, G posted a video last year with one of his good Virgo Wheels: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOoh_oWET_0