Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Sep. 10, 2010  4:01 AM)Drifter9100 Wrote: http://www.leoshop.com.tw/merchandise/1/...910005.htm ??
No, that is not the Attack Beystadium, and it is not really legal.
(Sep. 10, 2010  4:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2010  4:01 AM)Drifter9100 Wrote: http://www.leoshop.com.tw/merchandise/1/...910005.htm ??
No, that is not the Attack Beystadium, and it is not really legal.

What is it then?
Why is not not legal?
(Sep. 10, 2010  4:27 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: What is it then?
Why is not not legal?

It's a fake stadium. It's illegal because it is fake.
(Sep. 10, 2010  4:30 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2010  4:27 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: What is it then?
Why is not not legal?

It's a fake stadium. It's illegal because it is fake.

It looks like an Attack Stadium... Sounds good enough for me... I want it. Lol
(Sep. 10, 2010  4:40 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
It looks like an Attack Stadium... Sounds good enough for me... I want it. Lol
If you look at the walls, they are clearly not the same. Material might be worse too.
Shouldn't clear wheels like LDrago, LDrago II, and Perseus have metal on the edges so that it's not just the plastic hitting?
When I use the Beylauncher for Lightning L. Drago, the launch feels very weak and the beyblade seems to be spinning slower but does spin for quite a long time. Is this normal ? Or is there a proper way to launch MFB using Beylaunchers ?
hold onto the handle gently, and when you pull and the string extends to full length, let it slip from your fingers.
Can i be launcher grips in like walmart or target or something?
I doubt you can be a launcher grip but yes you can buy it from walmart and target.
You can grow up to be whatever you want if you try your very bestest.
(Sep. 10, 2010  7:41 AM)countdudoo Wrote: Shouldn't clear wheels like LDrago, LDrago II, and Perseus have metal on the edges so that it's not just the plastic hitting?
The goal of those Clear Wheels is exactly to be hit ... Plastic absorbs impacts more than metal.
Probably increase the cost heavily as well.
how much dose a hms circle wide and circle heavy wd weigh?
Hey there, Im new to beyblading, I just bought the (Pegasus Tornado Wing 2 pack) It obviously comes with storm pegasus and rock aquario, but the thing im confused about is whats the differences between Storm Pegasus BB-28A in this package over Storm Pegasus BB-28 What does the (A) stand for after #28? They both look basically the same but not, from the looks.. It seems as though to me the single packs of metal fusion beyblades are worthless..or are they? do you get the same thing basically in the 2 packs..or are they that much different or worth getting both exact blades in the single and 2 packs for all beyblades?
It's just a product code, and yes, both Storm Pegasi will perform the same. The only difference is the aesthetics.

And the single packs are better sometimes, as the secondary blade is sometimes completely worthless.
Ok thanks that answers that..here's another to make my buying at stores alot easier I know its a big question possibly so if you dont wanna answer its cool Smile, So what single packs and double packs of metal fusion do you think are worth buying so that I dont get worthless blades, I want 1 of each person's blade and such so i can collect them all. I have so far only the 2 pack that i mentioned above. (storm pegasus and rock aquario) like in general which packs do you think are useless.
Thanks in advance.
(Sep. 10, 2010  7:29 PM)gblader Wrote: how much dose a hms circle wide and circle heavy wd weigh?

http://homepage3.nifty.com/hind/sub10-2.htm

There's also the Takara Draciel MS Circle Wide mold which weighs 15g.
(Sep. 10, 2010  8:59 PM)xHavokx Wrote: *snip*

Theat's more of a Purchase Consultation question. Check out What to Buy in MFB while you're at it.
(Sep. 10, 2010  8:59 PM)xHavokx Wrote: So what single packs and double packs of metal fusion do you think are worth buying so that I dont get worthless blades

Use "Purchase Consultation" or read around BeyWiki.
Is the Hasbro RF as good as the TT RF?
Same part same performance or do you mean mold wise?
Can i buy the grip that goes on the launcher grips at like target or soemthing?
(Sep. 11, 2010  3:49 AM)Trev Wrote: Can i buy the grip that goes on the launcher grips at like target or soemthing?

The launcher rubber is not sold seperately by Hasbro.
(Sep. 11, 2010  3:47 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Is the Hasbro RF as good as the TT RF?

Yes but a tad better. Slight differences