Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Driger wasn't TOO bad. At the beginning it was good =P. It had some decent smash.
(Jul. 17, 2010  6:04 AM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2010  5:38 AM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: Do you know who do use the BeyPointer?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...Beypointer

What do i press so that i can gain or lose points?
Press A to decide win or lose, then press B to continue, you'll then see ''SET win or lose'' on the monitor, connect both beypointer together.
(Jul. 17, 2010  1:06 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Driger wasn't TOO bad. At the beginning it was good =P. It had some decent smash.

But is Dranzer MS a very bad blade?
(Jul. 17, 2010  3:54 PM)Grayzer Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2010  1:06 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Driger wasn't TOO bad. At the beginning it was good =P. It had some decent smash.

It's okay when it has the stamina tip but when you use the attack side which has quite a bit of smash attack it self KOs itself out of the ring I've tried several ways to launch it but it goes out of control
(Jul. 17, 2010  4:02 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2010  3:54 PM)Grayzer Wrote:

It's okay when it has the stamina tip but when you use the attack side which has quite a bit of smash attack it self KOs itself out of the ring I've tried several ways to launch it but it goes out of control
Yeah yeah i watched in youtube (thanks to DrigerGT) Sometimes it goes outside by itself and sometimes it has got nothing for attack. Like a defense type.
(Jul. 17, 2010  4:18 PM)Samkiwas Wrote: Are Beypointers comin to the u,s?
No they prefer Asia and Europe Grin Of course they come to USA Grin
(Jul. 17, 2010  4:33 PM)Grayzer Wrote:

They aren't coming to the US or Canada
(Jul. 17, 2010  4:33 PM)Grayzer Wrote:

No... Hasbro has no plans to release the Beypointers in America. Or anywhere, really.
You should not reply to questions if you do not know or are not certain of the answer ... Giving false information is worse than just not saying anything.
Is R145 a free spinning track and is it good for defence combo??
(Jul. 17, 2010  4:53 PM)silver knight Wrote: Is R145 a free spinning track and is it good for defence combo??

It is not free spinning to the best of my knowledge. There are some test results for it.
No, R145 is not free-spinning.
(Jul. 17, 2010  4:53 PM)silver knight Wrote: Is R145 a free spinning track and is it good for defence combo??
R145 is not free spinning.
Also, R145 is not proving to be a very promising part for Defense combos. You might want to take a look at the tests on R145 done by DrigerGT here.
I believe there is a competition between the three of us, hah.
(Jul. 17, 2010  4:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I believe there is a competition between the three of us, hah.
Yes. This seems to happen everyday, haha.
(Jul. 17, 2010  4:57 PM)Diamond Wrote:
No R145 is not free spinning.
You might want to take a look at the tests on R145 from DrigerGT here.

I asked this question in Drger Gt's thread too why is Earth 1st mold used when he tested R145 I mean Earth 2nd mold is much better for defense and it the combo doesn't exceed the weight limit
(Jul. 17, 2010  4:59 PM)silver knight Wrote: I asked this question in Drger Gt's thread too why is Earth 1st mold used when he tested R145 I mean Earth 2nd mold is much better for defense and it the combo doesn't exceed the weight limit
If I am not mistaken, DrigerGT does not own the 2nd mold of Earth. Of course he would have used it if he owned one.

However, his conclusion on the tests clearly explains that R145 has a bit too much recoil and that the Bey loses a great deal of Stamina when R145 touches the Stadium floor if the Bey loses balance.
(Jul. 17, 2010  4:59 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2010  4:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I believe there is a competition between the three of us, hah.
Yes. This seems to happen everyday, haha.

At least you guys are helping people, haha.
(Jul. 17, 2010  5:03 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2010  4:59 PM)silver knight Wrote: I asked this question in Drger Gt's thread too why is Earth 1st mold used when he tested R145 I mean Earth 2nd mold is much better for defense and it the combo doesn't exceed the weight limit
If I am not mistaken, DrigerGT does not own the 2nd mold of Earth. Of course he would have used it if he owned one.

However, his conclusion on the tests clearly explains that R145 has a bit too much recoil and that the Bey loses a great deal of Stamina when R145 touches the Stadium floor if the Bey loses balance.
But it had promising results with quetzalcoalt(I dont knw how to spell it)
(Jul. 17, 2010  5:07 PM)silver knight Wrote: But it had promising results with quetzalcoalt(I dont knw how to spell it)
From DrigetGT's tests:
Quetzalcoatl 90RF won 11/20 battles.
MF Earth(1st mold) Bull R145WB won 9/10 battles.

I wouldn't really call Earth Bull's performance promising. :\
(Jul. 17, 2010  5:09 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2010  5:07 PM)silver knight Wrote: But it had promising results with quetzalcoalt(I dont knw how to spell it)
From DrigetGT's tests:
Quetzalcoatl 90RF won 11/20 battles.
MF Earth(1st mold) Bull R145WB won 9/10 battles.

I wouldn't really call Earth Bull's performance promising. :\

but thats good i mean Quetzalcoatl 90RF is a top tiear attack beyblade and normally top tier defence types aslo loose to quetzalcoalt but MF Earth(1st mold) Bull R145WB was able to win 9/20 which is almost a draw so that is"promising; and imagine using this with a 2nd mold of earth that would be the heaviest leagle MFB and will make a 3gram difference so I think R145 is good anyway I oedered rock giraffe lasy sunday so I'll get it soon and sice I have Metal faces and the 2nd mold of earth I'll post some results in Drger GT's thread
(Jul. 17, 2010  5:28 PM)silver knight Wrote: but thats good i mean Quetzalcoatl 90RF is a top tiear attack beyblade and normally top tier defence types aslo loose to quetzalcoalt but MF Earth(1st mold) Bull R145WB was able to win 9/20 which is almost a draw so that is"promising; and imagine using this with a 2nd mold of earth that would be the heaviest leagle MFB and will make a 3gram difference so I think R145 is good anyway I oedered rock giraffe lasy sunday so I'll get it soon and sice I have Metal faces and the 2nd mold of earth I'll post some results in Drger GT's thread
We do not consider an almost 1/2 chance of winning good.
(Jul. 17, 2010  5:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2010  5:28 PM)silver knight Wrote: but thats good i mean Quetzalcoatl 90RF is a top tiear attack beyblade and normally top tier defence types aslo loose to quetzalcoalt but MF Earth(1st mold) Bull R145WB was able to win 9/20 which is almost a draw so that is"promising; and imagine using this with a 2nd mold of earth that would be the heaviest leagle MFB and will make a 3gram difference so I think R145 is good anyway I oedered rock giraffe lasy sunday so I'll get it soon and sice I have Metal faces and the 2nd mold of earth I'll post some results in Drger GT's thread
We do not consider an almost 1/2 chance of winning good.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Leone-CH120RF in this thread Leone was able to win against a top tier defence blade MF Earth(2nd mold Bull GB145WB 12/20 and quetzalcoalt which is far better atack combo was able to win with MF Earth(1st Mold) Bull R145 only 11/20 doesnt this proove something?