Leone CH120RF

Well, just saw the Italian WBO section, and their arguement on the ban of RF(I disagree).
They said a couple of combos that seemed to dominate their metagames.
I also viewed Climax's tests, and was quite suprised. So I tried out this combo.

LeoneCh120RF

Stamina

First off I did the following

Leone Ch120RF vs Earth Bull DF145SD

Launched Same Time
Leone Slide Shoot
MFB Attack Stadium
BeyLaunchers
120 Height

Leone Ch120 RF: 15/20
Earth Bull Df145SD: 5/20
1 Suicide with Leone

Conclusion: Wasn't all too suprised, after seeing Climax's. Very fierce attacking by Leone, Really like this combo

Leone Ch120RF vs Earth Bull DF145SD

Launched Same Time
Leone Slide Shoot
MFB Attack Stadium
BeyLaunchers
145 Height

LeoneCh120RF: 16/20
EarthBull Df145SD: 3/20
1 Draw
1 Suicide by Leone

Conclusion: WICKED smash attack by Leone, Earth had no chance of come back. Too light to small, Leone was all over it.

Defense

Leone Ch120RF vs MF Earth Bull GB 145WB
Launched Same Time
Leone Slide Shoot
MFB Attack Stadium
BeyLaunchers
80% Launch with Earth
120 Height

Leone Ch120RF : 12/20
MF Earth Bull Gb145WB: 8/20
2 Suicides By Leone.

Conclusion: Leone, went under kept hitting GB, Metal face sustained some of the hits. Couple of Self-KO's, I am too lazy atm to try this combo with MF.

Leone CH120RF vs MF Earth Bull GB145WB

Launched Same Time
Leone Slide Shoot
MFB Attack Stadium
BeyLaunchers
80% Launch
145 Height

Leone Ch120RF: 13/20
MF Earth Bull GB145WB: 6/20
1 Draw
2 Suicides

Conclusion: Smash attack.

Attack

Leone Ch120RF vs Storm Pegasis 100RF
Launched Same Time
Both Slide Shoot
MFB Attack Stadium
BeyLaunchers
120 Height

Leone: 16/20
Pegasis: 4/20

Conclusion: Pegasis was running for its life. =)

At the end of these tests, I concluded that Leone has wicked smash attack. And when fighting defense combo, should utilize Metal Face to remove some Self-KOs.
But vs. Stamina and Attack, MF is not all that neccessary.
Awesome testing man! Also on the topic title you should put the combo you are testing so people know what they are clicking on, but overall I think Leone has a real chance of getting on to the competitive combos list.
(Jul. 12, 2010  11:31 PM)Master Wrote: At the end of these tests, I concluded that Leone has wicked smash attack. And when fighting defense combo, should utilize Metal Face to remove some Self-KOs.
But vs. Stamina and Attack, MF is not all that neccessary.
It is better to use a Metal Face on Leone when facing other Attack Types.
Leone has a considerable amount of recoil. Without a Metal Face, Leone will have a higher chance of getting KOed when facing Top-Tier Attack combos.

Also, how are you getting that many self-KOs against Defense and Stamina types? Was it the RF's problem, or was it Leone's recoil?
Quote:Earth Bull Df145SD: 5/20

Conclusion: Wasn't all too suprised, after seeing Climax's. Very fierce attacking by Leone, Really like this combo

Uhmmm, did you post the right result?
(Jul. 13, 2010  4:56 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
Quote:Earth Bull Df145SD: 5/20

Uhmmm, did you post the right result?

It has an SD bottom. I wouldn't be surprised.
I totally bypassed what was written above it, and thought you meant the Earth Bull DF145SD won 15 matches.

Please disregard what I said.
Hehe, its fine everybody makes mistakes.

Have you tried out this combo?
Would lowering the height reduce the recoil?
(Jul. 18, 2010  2:05 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: ...You must not understand attack.

obviously.
LOL said with pride.
i use almost same combo except wb bottom but i might vhange to this sounds good
Leone CH120RF and Leone CH120WB would be complete opposites of each other.
(Jul. 18, 2010  9:25 AM)kaiserEXE Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2010  2:05 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: ...You must not understand attack.

obviously.

I already like you.

Leone is better with a higher track, because it's contact points are already low, and it needs to hit the metal wheel as much as possible to really get the full force of its blow in.
My question right now is if this would work as spectacular with the Counter wheel. (My guess is yes.)

I might pick up a Leone wheel if I come by it and I have spare cash.
They're on eBay, buzztoy has them for $11 (USD) with shipping.
(Jul. 24, 2010  5:08 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: My question right now is if this would work as spectacular with the Counter wheel. (My guess is yes.)

I might pick up a Leone wheel if I come by it and I have spare cash.

Counter has abit less recoil then the orginal leone metal wheel (ive used my counter wheel quite alot) the gaps between the "paws" is slightly smaller which is why it has less recoil i think thats why.
(Jul. 29, 2010  5:31 AM)Dirge Wrote: Counter has abit less recoil then the orginal leone metal wheel (ive used my counter wheel quite alot) the gaps between the "paws" is slightly smaller which is why it has less recoil i think thats why.

Lowered recoil is a result of the more compact and rounded design of the paws.

But isn't Leone a more better overall smash attacker then counter?
It's not conclusive. We lack a definite answer due to the inadequate testing of Counter.
Hey guys I thought I might test Leone 100RF against MF Virgo C145WB and I only had a PTW but let me be the first to tell you, after you see these results, you'll be soiling your pants. Tongue_out

Pegasus Thunder Whip

MF Virgo C145WB vs Leone 100RF
Best of 10

Virgo launched first with straight shoot at 80%
Leone launched with sliding shoot
Both with Launcher Grip + Beylauncher

1. Leone K.O.
2. Leone K.O.
3. Leone K.T.F.O. (Out of stadium... What the carp?! On PTW ?!)
4. Virgo outspin
5. Virgo outspin
6. Leone K.O.
7. Leone K.O.
8. Virgo outspin
9. Leone K.O.
10. Virgo outspin (Leone still bullied it around the stadium and made it bounce off the wall multiple times, loss was a result of a bad wall to pocket ratio.)

Overall I was stunned, I was just playing around the first 3 then since they were all K.O.'s I decided to just keep going and record them and post them here. Leone should definitely be top tier. Also sorry for not using Earth Bull, I didn't have an Earth metal wheel.
Marco thanks for the tests, but they are in Pegasis Thunderwhip, which is a very bad stadium, expecially for attacks, and I am suprised Leone got 5 wins o.0
But very invalid, and Leone does better when it makes metal-metal contact.