Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Apr. 03, 2011  1:51 AM)GaleForce Wrote: It isn't a type. It sucks. Basically it. You know why? Because hasbro doesn't know how to make stadiums.

Isn't the reason way takaras stadiums people can get hurt
when are beyblade metal masters coming to Australia
The show or the beyblades
(Apr. 03, 2011  1:53 AM)Guardian Wrote: Isn't the reason way takaras stadiums people can get hurt

I have never seen any Japanese get hurt because of their stadiums, so that is really not a good point. Actually, I have heard more stories of people getting hurt because they only owned Hasbro BeyStadiums ...
(Apr. 03, 2011  1:58 AM)Guardian Wrote: The show or the beyblades
both
(Apr. 03, 2011  2:02 AM)dragonbooster Wrote: both

We have no idea for both, so I do not know why Guardian asked you to precise your question ...
Which is recommended out of all the Hasbro exclusives, excluding midnight bull?
(Apr. 03, 2011  2:36 AM)Ian Wrote: Which is recommended out of all the Hasbro exclusives, excluding midnight bull?

Use the Purchase Consultation topic.
(Apr. 03, 2011  2:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2011  2:02 AM)dragonbooster Wrote: both

We have no idea for both, so I do not know why Guardian asked you to precise your question ...

I heard that they are going to be released around August.I don't know if it was a relieable source though,so don't hold your breathe on it.
(Apr. 03, 2011  2:44 AM)Idk Wrote: I heard that they are going to be released around August.I don't know if it was a relieable source though,so don't hold your breathe on it.

No, it was nothing official, hence why I prefer to just not say anything. Honestly, while we have heard some "rumours" mostly from unofficial sources, they were all about North America and perhaps Europe, but never about Australia. Did Australia ever even get the video games ?
Why is the Bull CW top-tier in stamina and defence when it isn't completely round and has two gaps in it with an uneven weight distribution?
(Apr. 03, 2011  3:29 AM)Idk Wrote: Why is the Bull CW top-tier in stamina and defence when it isn't completely round and has two gaps in it with an uneven weight distribution?

The weight distribution IS actually even if your bey is also symmetrical, it's even if you cut it down the middle. It is top tier defence for it's weight alone, and it's top tier stamina because the weight is distributed nicely. The gaps mean very little as what's actually going to hit those on any stamina wheel we use, and what metal wheels are actually capable of getting into such a small area anyway?

Apparently, this was verified with solo spin times (though that was before series two beyblades were released). That said, some people are questioning it now, but that is the explanation as it is generally understood. Keep an eye on the testing, but for the mean time, unless you feel like testing each CW you own for spin time thoroughly, I'd wait to see what comes of the current debate until you dismiss bull Smile
I read somewhere that the Virgo CW had a longer solo spin time than Bull though,wouldn't that make Virgo better?
(Apr. 03, 2011  3:39 AM)Idk Wrote: I read somewhere that the Virgo CW had a longer solo spin time than Bull though,wouldn't that make Virgo better?

well MS has a longer spin time then WD but which is better?

really solo spin time shows little, if someone tested bull vs virgo in a battle that could show which is better
(Apr. 03, 2011  3:41 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2011  3:39 AM)Idk Wrote: I read somewhere that the Virgo CW had a longer solo spin time than Bull though,wouldn't that make Virgo better?

really solo spin time shows little, if someone tested bull vs virgo in a battle that could show which is better

WD is better in battles, while MS has solo spin time. Virgo is much better than bull in a battle.
(Apr. 03, 2011  3:46 AM)X1 Wrote:

WD is better in battles, while MS has solo spin time. Virgo is much better than bull in a battle.

i was showing a example, i know WD is better then MS for stamina Tired

i haven't seen a single test of virgo vs bull for stamina (clear wheels, not metal wheels)
(Apr. 03, 2011  3:49 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2011  3:46 AM)X1 Wrote:

i was showing a example, i know WD is better then MS for stamina Tired

i haven't seen a single test of virgo vs bull for stamina (clear wheels, not metal wheels)
Virgo And Bull In A Clear Wheel Battle Perform Nearly Equal.
Seriously, you never have battles where only your top is spinning, so solo spin time means nothing, it is not a valid proof. You need clear results with only the Clear Wheels being the variables, like Earth Bull 145WD versus Earth Virgo 145WD, launches alternated, WD exchanged halfway, etc.

X1, where are those clear tests ? You say that now without proof as far as I know, just like you said there were Hasbro fakes with the Hasbro logo but you never posted any pictures.
a very stupid quesion i just saw some info and i need to know Meteo Ldrago's colors just

Clear wheel and Metal Wheel
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Bull-cle...where-near
This what X1 talked about.
(Apr. 03, 2011  4:34 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: a very stupid quesion i just saw some info and i need to know Meteo Ldrago's colors just

Read around.
The answer is really obvious.
Red Rubber Clear Wheel with White
and Golden and White Metal Wheel.
(Apr. 03, 2011  5:13 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Bull-cle...where-near
This what X1 talked about.
(Apr. 03, 2011  4:34 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: a very stupid quesion i just saw some info and i need to know Meteo Ldrago's colors just

Read around.
The answer is really obvious.
Red Rubber Clear Wheel with White
and Golden and White Metal Wheel.

thanks it was a stupid question darn i wanted red meteo
oh and im thinking about getting meteo sorry if wrong place to ask but what is meteo l'drago's weakness
if you want a red meteo get the ultimate reshuffle set l drago
meteos weakness is the rubber dosent give it enough smash but the rubber is good cause it spin steals
The rubber is good though as it gives equalizing.
Meteo doesen't really have a weakness when paired with 100 and RF
Wins against RS and RSf bu Equalizing.
CS by KO.
So,
230 maybe it's weakness.
(Apr. 03, 2011  5:51 AM)RustyXD Wrote: if you want a red meteo get the ultimate reshuffle set l drago
meteos weakness is the rubber dosent give it enough smash but the rubber is good cause it spin steals

thanks so it cant ko defense but OS somtimes i know earth not always and atk types can still ko so not the ultimate atk but has other to make can usual so good
Is Metal Dranzer HMS or Plastic? Why did it come with 2 Bit Chips?