Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Metal Dranzer is Plastic.
(Apr. 03, 2011  5:57 AM)BillyBlast Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2011  5:51 AM)RustyXD Wrote: if you want a red meteo get the ultimate reshuffle set l drago
meteos weakness is the rubber dosent give it enough smash but the rubber is good cause it spin steals

thanks so it cant ko defense but OS somtimes i know earth not always and atk types can still ko so not the ultimate atk but has other to make can usual so good

no i can KO defense but there's a higher chance it will OS it KO CS , WB but dosent really KO RSF or RF it OS them
It's plastic. I dunno about second question...
Metal dranzer is a plastic and i dont no why it comes with 2 bit chips but a few of them do
hey i heard hasbro is having a championship. i live in australia and i need 2 know were the qualifing tournerments are. and if there is any extra info thatd be great!
(Apr. 03, 2011  10:06 AM)bestblader1234 Wrote: hey i heard hasbro is having a championship. i live in australia and i need 2 know were the qualifing tournerments are. and if there is any extra info thatd be great!

This thread is for Beyblade related questions. Off-topic.
(Apr. 03, 2011  10:06 AM)bestblader1234 Wrote: hey i heard hasbro is having a championship. i live in australia and i need 2 know were the qualifing tournerments are. and if there is any extra info thatd be great!

As far as we know there is nothing for Australia at the moment. All the information will be on the official Beyblade Facebook page though, so just keep checking that.
What is the best metal wheel known right now for low stamina?
If you meant low stamina it would be Posion and Dark(Posion is worse though)
If you meant Best Hell and Basalt.
(Apr. 03, 2011  5:35 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: oh and im thinking about getting meteo sorry if wrong place to ask but what is meteo l'drago's weakness

acturely along with the already told ones, its has a diadvantage against left spin beys (gravity/LLD) as it slows itself down, and at the same time, LLD shreds the rubber of MLD (gravity to smooth to do much)
I think he meant for LOW TRACK stamina.
And there are worse wheels than dark for stamina, it's stamina is average, not bad. Various attack wheels have worse stamina.

Anyway, for LOW TRACK stamina, Earth is apparently still the best choice, though, TBH, the whole point of LTSC's is beating 145, and MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145CS (boost mode) outspins all LTSC's, though that's from memory, but there is documented testing that shows that MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD beats everything on our rather dated top tier list for stamina, LTSC's included. MF-H Basalt Aquario 230CS also beats LTSC's, and has amazing defense.

There is some testing showing Thermal also does well, particularly against LTSC's, if I remember. Virgo may also be good, though you'd want the 5 minute mold, which is rare. That said, it won't beat 230 or Hell+BD145

Burn generally suffers too much recoil to be used nowadays.
But yeah, Earth, though LTSC's aren't so good any more.

(Apr. 03, 2011  2:25 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2011  5:35 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: oh and im thinking about getting meteo sorry if wrong place to ask but what is meteo l'drago's weakness

acturely along with the already told ones, its has a diadvantage against left spin beys (gravity/LLD) as it slows itself down, and at the same time, LLD shreds the rubber of MLD (gravity to smooth to do much)

Not quite, MLD actually has semi-decent defensive properties due to the rubber absorbing some of the impact. It's very rare an attack bey will be RELIABLE against other attack beys, though, and MLD is no exception. Lightning usually does quite well, though, that is true.

Anyway, it's probably already been answered, but Meteo's weakness depends on the combo, if it's not on RF, RF attack beys can take it out pretty easily, on RF, MF-H Basalt Aquario 230C or MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS are very difficult for it to KO, if not impossible.
(Apr. 03, 2011  2:00 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: If you meant low stamina it would be Posion and Dark(Posion is worse though)

i think he mean LTSC not the least stamina Pinching_eyes_2
(Apr. 03, 2011  2:30 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2011  2:00 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: If you meant low stamina it would be Posion and Dark(Posion is worse though)

i think he mean LTSC not the least stamina Pinching_eyes_2

MeteorKing said the same thing.
There was a four minute difference, he probably just didn't see MeteorKing's post.

Also, MeteorKing, Are you sure it's Earth that is the best? Burn mold 1 is very good, although I am not sure it's better than Earth mold 1 for Low Track Stamina Combinations. Even Virgo 5 Minute mold could be better than Earth Mold 1 for Low track Stamina.
What height is Basalt best at?
i need to know what hasbro beys have the prefromance tip sharp...

p.s. is inferno sag any good?
(Apr. 03, 2011  7:03 PM)boblittle Wrote: i need to know what hasbro beys have the prefromance tip sharp...

Only Flame Sagittario has S.
Dunno about your second question.
(Apr. 03, 2011  7:03 PM)boblittle Wrote: i need to know what hasbro beys have the prefromance tip sharp...

Flame Sagittario comes with S.

Check the topic for it.
(Apr. 03, 2011  7:09 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote:

i thought inferno and flame sagittario had sharp.

Pinching_eyes_2 OH! i ment all types of sharp tips...

Check the Bottoms List in Beywiki.

Inferno Sagittario has not been tested extensively, but it's Metal Wheel is mediocre at attack. If you were buying that, you should have posted in the Purchase Consultation.

(Apr. 03, 2011  6:57 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: What height is Basalt best at?

For Defense it's great at 230.

For Stamina it's probably 230

So, conclusion is 230.
What are the current staples? The top-tier list is getting outdated, and I want to know what to test my combos against.
(Apr. 03, 2011  8:01 PM)Mr. N Wrote: What are the current staples? The top-tier list is getting outdated, and I want to know what to test my combos against.

Hell BD145WD variants and Basalt 230CS/D variants would make a nice start.
(Apr. 03, 2011  7:11 PM)boblittle Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2011  7:09 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote:

i thought inferno and flame sagittario had sharp.

Pinching_eyes_2 OH! i ment all types of sharp tips...

This is your friend: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ottom_List
does anyone have pics of thunder libra yet?

is it true that hasbro is releasing a clear stadium? but same pattern?
Yeah, there's plenty of pictures

Just look at infinity libra.

But the metal wheel may be a different colour.

-----------------
I don't believe so.