Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

what do u guys think is the best clear wheel for screw ( to show off its attack points)
EDIT: sorry miss worded i mean attack points for upper attack sorry
(Apr. 04, 2011  2:14 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: what do u guys think is the best clear wheel for screw ( to show off its attack points)

Pegasis or Pheonix or Capricorn should work.
(Apr. 04, 2011  2:23 AM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2011  2:14 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: what do u guys think is the best clear wheel for screw ( to show off its attack points)

Pegasis or Pheonix or Capricorn should work.

I heard it's Pisces...
(Apr. 04, 2011  3:24 AM)bovid Wrote: what r type of beyblades are these and how do i use them?
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20389305/IMG-20110403-00016.jpg
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20389305/IMG-20110403-00017.jpg
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20389305/IMG-20110403-00018.jpg

excuse my ignorance, i have searched but cannot find an answer

Those are not Beyblades, those are Battle Strikers. Read the Battle Strikers topic, do not discuss them on this thread ...
does mf retain a flower pattern w/ the sliding shot?
(Apr. 04, 2011  3:29 AM)?uestion Wrote: does mf retain a flower pattern w/ the sliding shot?

I can get it to work. Although, it is no where near as long as a RF.
anyone know what are the names for the dark purple and the brown HMS in the link below?
http://page22.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/l63322036
(Apr. 03, 2011  11:37 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2011  11:31 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2011  11:26 PM)Idk Wrote: Why is there a slope on it,does anyone know?
"Staircase of Death"

OMG... Am I going to die?

where did you find that info I want to read on it lol
Edit: that's a cool bit of info
Uh... you can find it in the Anime and Manga Section, it's been mentioned.

Also my question is , what is the WORST Clear Wheel for Attack, please list them from Season 1 too.
The real expression is "Spiral Staircase of Death", by the way.
What are the egyption beys?Are they any good?
(Apr. 04, 2011  5:10 AM)Idk Wrote: What are the egyption beys?Are they any good?

From Metal Fight Beyblade ? Vulcan Horuseus and Mercury Anubis ? Vulcan is a top-tier Attack type, but Mercury has not been tested enough. 85 is good for many Attack types though, and XF apparently has a lot of potential too.
(Apr. 04, 2011  5:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote: From Metal Fight Beyblade ? Vulcan Horuseus and Mercury Anubis ? Vulcan is a top-tier Attack type, but Mercury has not been tested enough. 85 is good for many Attack types though, and XF apparently has a lot of potential too.

I heard someone on 'Youtube' say Divine Chimera TR145 FB and Nightmare Rex SW145 SD were also part of the Egyption beys.
Just wanted to ask, is this a complete red Dragoon GT? Got it in a lot today, but can't find pictures of the bottom of the bey.
BeyFan- Its just a recolor..... Those have taken over the collections of many people....
P.S. I have 2 recolors... (off topic)
How come you can't put the Beypointer on the 3 Segment launcher? What so good about the Powercard?
the powercard can be put into the gan gan galaxy machine its like the new beypointer
My parents recently went to China and brought back some chinese beyblades that look like a mix between the new 4D system and the old plastic beyblades. They look like cheap rip offs but they have the official takara tomy logo on it and have the same stat chart. They are really weird because although they are labeled 'beyblade' they are not compatible with the new metal fight beys, I am really confused. They have a fusion wheel (like metal fight) but also a weight disk (like old plastics) as well as a fused spin track/tip (4D system) and have metal tips? I need some info on these things if anyone knows any. Thanks.
@Bakers- The power card is just a more compact, and easy to handle modification of the beypointer.... There is nothing 'good' about the powercard, which restricts you from using the beypointer. You can still use the beypointer, if you wish to, provided you use the correct launcher for it.
The powercard is a new device released with the new generation, as it always happens... Just a more modern alternative, while playing on the machine, it feels like using an ATM machine (card goes in, game starts...)

@SDamon- We would like to see a pic of it... You will get better answers, if you post the same query on flightyellz guide to fakes..... in the same forum...
But than how do you get points once you beat someone?
You don't get points if you beat 'SOMEONE'...... You get points only on the Gan Gan machine, I suppose...
you dont (sucks right)