Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

There's a cross bar through the underside of the RF
It knocks defense and stamina type beys off-balance so that the metal wheels come into contact with the stadium bowl. Thus "killing" the opposing bey and making the destableizer the victor.
(Apr. 02, 2011  9:12 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: There's a cross bar through the underside of the RF

Which does what, may I ask?
(Apr. 02, 2011  9:28 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: secures the RF, not much actually

Ahh. I heard somewhere that the hasbro metagame didnt have RF as the best bottom, instead of HF, and others.
What do you mean by RF as a Top bottom? RF sucks in Hasbro stadiums, only IF you know how to do Catapult shoot, its Ok in Hasbro stadiums.
So wait, it's like the stadiums are the things that did it? And I meant the best attack bottom, my bad.
Yup, Without any exit on the stadium, its really hard for a Attack Type beyblade to KO its opponent, that makes it Outspun. There are many factors on considering which Stadium is the best such as Slope, Tornado ridges etc. The only way to KO an Opponent on PTW/MXS is Catapult shoot.
Thank god I own a TT stadium. (Looking for an Attack type one for cheap, I need something for my RF to show it's honor.
what is the actual scientific difference between the two virgo molds. Weight distribution. Angle hcange ?
As far as our sources tell us it is the metal that was used to make the two different molds
Though, I was also told that you can get a 5 minute mold from any set containing the pre-hws virgo, which wouldn't really make sense, unless virgo was strongly affected by slight anomalies in it's material... Uncertain
I suppose if every virgo in circulation was chosen randomly from a store that had some of the 5-min molds and the 3-min molds, it's possible, but yeah.

ALSO: My question: What combo and conditions were used to test virgo's spinning time originally? I'm guessing Virgo 145WD and a beylauncher? Because I want to test mine when it arrives.
It was Virgo DF145D if i'm not wrong. Just launch it like you normally do, see how long it stays and you will know which mold you have. 5 minute Mold is rare though (?).
I thought that you made it Virgo 100 MS to test that.
Nope. You could as the veterans, they know alot more than me. After reading around the forum, i'm positive that virgo df145d is the correct combo
Is there a way to fix a RF bottom?
Jacksonian, LTSC's are a relatively new idea, and I doubt MS would be used to test it either, considering it came along well after virgo, and was quickly dismissed as trash.

Yeah, I know the 5 minute mold is rare, I don't have my hopes up, it's a nice wheel anyway, and the 3 minute mold isn't too bad.
this is super nooby, but has Hasbro produced MF bey yet?

Edit: I haven't been in the bey scene in a while so leave me alone >Unhappy
You mean, with a Metal Face? Yes, they released it with the DS game versions of Cyber Pegasis 100HF, Counter Leone D125B and Bakushin Susanoo 105F.
what type of stadium is the hasbro super vortex
It doesn't have a specific type
It isn't a type. It sucks. Basically it. You know why? Because hasbro doesn't know how to make stadiums.