Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I already said Black and also Yellow.
(Apr. 02, 2011  12:50 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: I already said Black and also Yellow.

But noT translucent
(Apr. 02, 2011  11:40 AM)GaleForce Wrote: How exactly are you going to do that. I mean, explain the PHYSICS.

The combo does not exert uniform force in a given vector. The storing and release of energy between the contact of the bottom and the stadium causes the beyblade to jump. The conditions for jumping are met in the aforementioned combos because of the uneven weight distribution causing simultaneous precession and variations in friction. Elastic collision occurs in a cyclic/periodic fashion where the frequency is determined by the inability of the 2 bodies (stadium and tip of bottom) to maintain contact and friction. The low Young moduli of the two materials (stadium and tip of bottom) also contribute.

Hope that was enough physics for you.
(Apr. 02, 2011  12:50 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: I already said Black and also Yellow.

BB-10 is transparent.

Attack stadiums can vary in colour; I've seen Green, Tan and Black for ones included in Takara/SonoKong products.
(Apr. 01, 2011  5:55 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2011  4:19 PM)Clonetos Wrote: bull its the heaviest clear wheel period

where did you get that from? Kerbecs and Aquario are heavier

i always have read that the bull wheel was the heaviest wheel so my mistake.

Question: is there any use for dark or is it left in the dust?
Hasbro dark has some (albeit mediocre) defensive properties, TT dark is completely useless.
But really, it's pretty much trash.
Can screw Capticorn combined with Track 145 deal a lot of damage to 230 combo's?
Does XF have good stamina?
(Apr. 02, 2011  4:01 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Does XF have good stamina?

Of course not as it is Extremely Flat.
(Apr. 02, 2011  3:46 PM)stevebak Wrote: Can screw Capticorn combined with Track 145 deal a lot of damage to 230 combo's?

Possibly, might depend on the blade, I'd suspect MF-H Basalt Aquario 230CS may be to heavy. There are better options, anyway.

(Apr. 02, 2011  4:01 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Does XF have good stamina?
It's got decent stamina for an attack tip, it is able to outspin rubber tips. CS outspins it, but it does depend on the combos each is on, CS IS KO-able depending on the combo, and can be destabilised, again, it depends on the combos.
attack beys performs better in which stadium of hasbro is it thunder whip or any other ( please dont' mention vortex stadium)
(Apr. 02, 2011  4:32 PM)prakhar Wrote: attack beys performs better in which stadium of hasbro is it thunder whip or any other ( please dont' mention vortex stadium)

Max Stampede and Lightning Force. If the aforementioned stadiums are not available then Pegasus Thunder Whip works too.
Definitely not Thunder Whip, there IS a thread for hasbro stadium testing if you use the search function, you know.
I think it's max stampede, but find the thread if you want to be sure.

And, no, legendary 4, PTW is HORRIFICALLY BAD for attack, it doesn't work.
This is just to make sure, but isn't unscrewing two GB145 tracks, and moving one set of the metal balls from one track to the other illegal?
Yes, it's Illegal. It's been answered before, too.
(Apr. 02, 2011  4:36 PM)IdiotBox Wrote: This is just to make sure, but isn't unscrewing two GB145 tracks, and moving one set of the metal balls from one track to the other illegal?

It is Illegal...
What bey comes with LRF?
(Apr. 02, 2011  5:04 PM)Idk Wrote: What bey comes with LRF?

No Beyblade. BB-98.
So it's in one of those part sets things?
yes it is in Beyblade BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version
Ok,I found it dimsum has it when he gets back I might order one.Thanks guys!
What competitive attack tip has the best stamina?
(Apr. 02, 2011  6:02 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote: What competitive attack tip has the best stamina?

I suppose XF, WF and MF are all OK ...
What do those level up stickers do?
(Apr. 02, 2011  6:25 PM)Idk Wrote: What do those level up stickers do?

You can stick them onto a beypoint card just for show.
Question, Is the hasbro version of RF different from the TT version?