Bull clear wheel, still top tier? Or somethings better somewhere near?

Poll: Do you like this Thread?

Never!
4.17%
Barely
6.25%
Maybe
33.33%
Sure...
56.25%
Total: 100% 48 vote(s)
Virgo : 2.8g
Leone : 3g
Bull : 3.3g

Beylauncher, launcher grip and angle compass was used.
Balance Stadium
Launched at 100% power (im only 11, so my 100% power is ur 80%)

EVERYTHING WAS IN MINT CONDITION!!!!!!!!

Bull is a good stamina clear wheel, since its unique shape gives off good stamina, but i think its weight makes it lose even more stamna.

I tested burn virgo against burn bull with solo spin times and battles

Burn Bull145WD
1. 3:49
2. 4:56
3. 4:37
4. 4:05..
5. 3:58..
6. 4:03
7. 4:08..
8. 4:21
9. 4:03
10. 3:57..
Median : 4:04
1. 4:16
2. 4:47
3. 4:07
4. 4:14..
5. 4:17..
6. 4:08..
7. 4:44
8. 4:41..
9. 4:18
10. 4:35..
Median : 4:17.5
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Burn Leone145WD

1. 4:13
2. 4:23
3. 4:11
4. 5:18 -PRO
5. 4:20
6. 4:10
7. 4:18
8. 4:12
9. 4:27
10. 4:04
Median : 4:15.5

BATTLES : same things used
ALL BATTLES WERE WON BY OS, except 1
virgo was launched first, then bull (etc)

Flame bull145b vs flame virgo145b
1. V- win
2. V- win
3. v- win
4. b- win
5. v- win
6. b- win
7. v- win
8. b- win
9. v- win
10. b- win
11. v- win
12. v- win
13- v- win
14. b- win
15. v- win
16. b- win
17. v - win
18. v- win
19. b-win
20. v- win (VERY CLOSE)
21. v- win
22. b- win
23. v- win
24. v- win
25. b- win (SWAPPED TIPS AFTER)
26. b- win
27. b- win
28. Tie - V- win
29. b- win
30. v- win
31. b- win
32. v- win
33. v- win
34. v- win
35. v- win
36. v- win
37. b- win
38. b- win
39. b- win
40. v- win
41. b- win
42. v- win
43. b- win
44. v- win
45. b- win
46. TIE - TIE -V- win
47. b- win KO!!
48. v- win
49. b- win
50. TIE - V win

Virgo win rate : 29 wins = 58%
Bull win rate : 21 wins = 42%

Virgo is very light clear wheel, so it is easier to be knocked out, but if it stays in, it can outlass an opponent. Bull has alot of stamina, and not.
Its weight makes it lose alot of stamina, if it is abled to gain alot of stamina, the weight doesn't matter, but sometimes it doesn't gain enough stamina, its a risky chance.

Took me ABOUT 3 hours 52 mins to make this Tired"

Plz dont critisize, i made it 50 battles so it would be accurate for no critism!
Good tests, tho using WD would be preferred. A lot of clear wheels have potential but are rarely tested because Bull is well known as the best. Maybe we could use this topic for Clear Wheel stamina testing?

On that note I'd like to see Libra, Cancer (I'm calling this one, I love this CW), Orso, etc. Basically anything with a good shape and weighs about 3 grams.
(Mar. 15, 2011  8:48 PM)Evan Wrote: Good tests. A lot of clear wheels have potential but are rarely tested because Bull is well known as the best. Maybe we could use this topic for Clear Wheel stamina testing?

On that note I'd like to see Libra, Cancer (I'm calling this one, I love this CW), Orso, etc. Basically anything with a good shape and weighs about 3 grams.

Okay, maybe tomorrow morning, cuz i am tired from all that testing, i was eating and watching tv while i was testing tho, to kill the boredom

EDIT l I will do the solo spin time, then battles tomorrow
i might test this out in my attack stadium but using a 100 a ewd
(Mar. 15, 2011  8:48 PM)Evan Wrote: Good tests, tho using WD would be preferred. A lot of clear wheels have potential but are rarely tested because Bull is well known as the best. Maybe we could use this topic for Clear Wheel stamina testing?

I was hoping to use the tiers test for that. I'm gonna do some solo spin testing on the weekend.
(Mar. 15, 2011  8:59 PM)ToRmEnTeD Wrote: i might test this out in my attack stadium but using a 100 a ewd

Unless you have two of them there's not much point since you need the same combos with one part changed to make it fair. If you don't mind though could you do some tests comparing WD and EWD and post them in the tiers thread? This would be a great help.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE, I AM GONNA REDO SOLO SPIN TIME, CUZ I WAS JUST TESTING BURN LEONE145WD, IT WENT UP TO 5:18

I guess my arms/hands are a bit weak in the morning.
I quoted Tormented's post.
Wait, balance stadium?
I know it's stamina testing, but you still need to test with a legal stadium for it to be accurate.
(Mar. 16, 2011  12:51 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Wait, balance stadium?
I know it's stamina testing, but you still need to test with a legal stadium for it to be accurate.

Quote:A note was added about the red, Balance floor of the Standard Type BeyStadium being legal, although that was generally always known.

it is legal...

edit: i always thought leon would be good for stamina
Oh, what the? I completely missed that, all this time. Ahah

Something I just noticed here, is the range of solo times. Here's an example-
Burn bull 145 wd. 4:56 longest time, 3:49 shortest.
That's a flippin huge difference. Over one minute difference.
That makes these pretty much inaccurate, because that could have happened throughout the whole tests, and even in the battles part, which is what makes it innaccurate.
It ranges like that for the other two...

I'm not saying these are made up...it's just that the quality of these tests...not necessarily up to par, IMO
How are finding the solo spin times? You need to do 5 tests and find the average.
(Mar. 16, 2011  1:05 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Something I just noticed here, is the range of solo times. Here's an example-
That makes these pretty much inaccurate, because that could have happened throughout the whole tests, and even in the battles part, which is what makes it innaccurate.
This. ^

A WD that has solo spun for about 5 minuted could already be worn down enough to cause the next solo spin time to be significantly shorter.
This is the reason why B is recommend for Stamina testing since it is considerably harder to wear down compared to Bottoms with sharp tips (WD/D/SD, etc.), allowing the results to be more accurate.

EDIT: BTW, this is directed towards TylerPT, not SSJfisherman, hah.
(Mar. 16, 2011  11:18 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2011  1:05 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Something I just noticed here, is the range of solo times. Here's an example-
This. ^

A WD that has solo spun for about 5 minuted could already be worn down enough to cause the next solo spin time to be significantly shorter.
This is the reason why B is recommend for Stamina testing since it is considerably harder to wear down compared to Bottoms with sharp tips (WD/D/SD, etc.), allowing the results to be more accurate.

EDIT: BTW, this is directed towards TylerPT, not SSJfisherman, hah.

ye but, i did leone last, and he went up to 5 mins, bull was first..
I will also do b, the reason why i didn`t, was becuz ppl will critisize and say thats not a good stamina tip and such..

the reason why bull had such a huge difference, was becuz it couldn`t gain much stamina b4, and could gain so much after... like i listed above..
Hmm I'm unsure whether solo spin times would impact on actual beyblade battles much since "stamina beyblades" with a metal face have a higher solo spin time than those without.
Tests coming soon, so the pool of clear wheels are
Virgo-dont have
Leone-have
Aquario-dont have
Cancer-have
Kerbecs-have

maybe
Horogium
Meteo L-drago#2
isnt kerbecs heavier or ways the same as bull
I may do some tests on horogium and aries, since they both r lighter than the virgo clear wheel. virgo = 2.8g

horogium and aries = 2.7g each

it also has a hole in its clear wheel, so it can be very light, but it maybe have a tiny bit of balance issues
(only a tiny bit)
(Mar. 17, 2011  3:15 PM)TylerPT Wrote: in its clear wheel, so it can be very light, but it maybe have a tiny bit of balance issues
(only a tiny bit)

There are 2 notches which are the "hands" of the clock, which make up for the holes I believe.
When my bb-96 arrive (1 month xP)
i will test it with mf-f
That's some dedication right there. I was wondering why bull was the main choice for top tier clear wheel considering its uneven weight distribution.

I think Beafowl would be a good testing choice because it feels like (I don't have a small scale to check weight) and its shape is fairly even.
If you need any help testing anything, I'm more than willing to contribute on my next day off.
Would be best if you put all those times and details of battles in spoilers. I can help testing also, though I do not have Basalt or RB CWs.
(Mar. 17, 2011  8:55 PM)Deikailo Wrote: That's some dedication right there. I was wondering why bull was the main choice for top tier clear wheel considering its uneven weight distribution.

I think Bull has very even weight distribution given how it inhibits movement when paired with RF compared to other CWs like Horuseus.
Deikailo was talking about TT Bull while you are talking about Hasbro Bull.
Oh really? Must buy hasbro bull soon then...
Is your Burn Hasbro, sonokong or TT? And do you know what mold it is? Also some with the clear wheels? Just wondering cause this is pretty important to how it performs.