Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Is death suppose to be loose, mine is. How can i fix it???
(Mar. 16, 2012  8:50 PM)Fleone130W2D Wrote: Is death suppose to be loose, mine is. How can i fix it???

Try tightig the face bolt. If that doesn't work then it might be a manufacturing error.
It kind of rattles after I tighten the FaceBolt

Arkisdaddy says that his is loose too!
(Mar. 16, 2012  8:56 PM)Fleone130W2D Wrote: It kind of rattles after I tighten the FaceBolt

Sounds like a a manufacturing problem. Oor it could just be old SOme of my older wheels do that.
It's like my Counter Leone or Tempo-Master's Dark Bull, When we tighten the face with the original spin track, it's on there for good. It doesn't tighten or loosen, but my dad showed me how to get it out. The point is, it's a manufacturing mess-up. Now does it rattle in every combo, or just that particular one?
EDIT: Gahhh, darn you Mousy, you beat me! It took me a few minutes to write this, that's how!
every
and does this effect performance
I can choose a mode and fuse the 2 pieces together if it does
I don't think so.... but in that case unless you have no better wheel, refrain from using Death. Also, I think it effect performance very little..... if it doesn't, just put up with the rattling, or get another Death, or just don't use it.
How exactly do you get beypoints.I know you have to win a battle but do they do it through a card or enter it automatically online or somethinh.Because I bouhght a beyblade from ebay recently and it came with a "bey point card" it said insert into gangan hobby machine.So i have no idea what it is...
tHANKS i'LL JUST TRY TO GET A REFUND OR USE WAX FOR 1 STATIONARY MODE(ATTACK). tHE WAX WONT ADD TOO MUCH WEIGHT TO THE WHEEL.
(Mar. 16, 2012  9:17 PM)SarabScientist Wrote: How exactly do you get beypoints.I know you have to win a battle but do they do it through a card or enter it automatically online or somethinh.Because I bouhght a beyblade from ebay recently and it came with a "bey point card" it said insert into gangan hobby machine.So i have no idea what it is...

TAKARA-TOMY's Beypoints have nothing to do with ours. TAKARA-TOMY's can only be used in Japana and perhaps a few other Asian countries. For ous, you should read the Help document on them.
Thank you Kai-V for your answer. This editing back thing is really hilarious, if you know what I mean.
(Mar. 16, 2012  9:18 PM)Fleone130W2D Wrote: tHANKS i'LL JUST TRY TO GET A REFUND OR USE WAX FOR 1 STATIONARY MODE(ATTACK). tHE WAX WONT ADD TOO MUCH WEIGHT TO THE WHEEL.
The organized play rules state that any foreign substance (except for clear-coating or a light coat of paint that doesn't affect the performance of the part) added to a part deems the part illegal for WBO organized play and tournaments. I wouldn't try adding wax to the wheel and "fusing" the parts.
(Mar. 16, 2012  9:30 PM)SarabScientist Wrote: Why is this Community so addicting?

We put a teeny tiny amount of Tyson & Gingka-approved beyspirit into every post. Once you're hooked, there's no going back! Smile

(Mar. 16, 2012  9:41 PM)Primal Wrote: That really belongs in Random Thoughts...

And, yes, that's right.
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
MY TH170, which I just received, is stuck on 220. It is Sonokong. It won't turn at all. Any help?
A quick question, i just bought 2 new beys, LDrago destroy, and Fang Leo. I think they might be fake, im not sure though. The only indicator iis that Takara Tomy's logo is not on the box, and Fang Leo's track and tip are clear instead of white, and LDrago's performance during a battle is akward, it spins aggressive as an attack type should but it does not spin for long at all, and FConfused activates relatively early. Another hint was that the mantels and packaging were different. But on the ebay page i got them from it says that the box was opened to check if all was good, and i figured they were just re packaged to keep it looking nice. I want to be absolutely sure.
If the TT logo isn't on the box, it is most likely fake.
Arent there more companys that sell bey's like SonoKong, or would there logo be on there?
That questions belongs in theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching. Well, actually you don't even need to ask it, just look at the opening post and the answer is there. SonoKong does have the Takara-Tomy logo on the box too.

(Mar. 16, 2012  9:54 PM)Cygnus Wrote: MY TH170, which I just received, is stuck on 220. It is Sonokong. It won't turn at all. Any help?
Try lubricating it with water... my SonoKong TH170 did that as well, it got stuck on 195 and i ran it under a tap quickly and it unstuck, and became a bit looser.
My apologies for putiting the post on this thread, its been a long time since i came to this site.
(Mar. 16, 2012  11:13 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2012  9:54 PM)Cygnus Wrote: MY TH170, which I just received, is stuck on 220. It is Sonokong. It won't turn at all. Any help?
Try lubricating it with water... my SonoKong TH170 did that as well, it got stuck on 195 and i ran it under a tap quickly and it unstuck, and became a bit looser.

That, unfortunately, did not work. I'm not sure why. I ran it under the tap, yet it still wouldn't turn from the lock position. I'm really disappointed now. :\
Maybe just try launching it a few times. If that doesn't work, then i don't know what to do. :\
Yeah, I've been using it all day, while stuck. I'll try that again in the morning but I doubt it'll work. Unhappy