Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Maybe try washing it with soap to make it slide off
(Mar. 16, 2012  11:40 PM)apple1075 Wrote: Maybe try washing it with soap to make it slide off
No, I think warm water will be enough.

(Mar. 16, 2012  11:40 PM)apple1075 Wrote: Maybe try washing it with soap to make it slide off
He just tried running it under a tap, so i doubt using soap is going to make a difference, since soap is used to clean things.

EDIT: Beat by Crab Commando.
Oh, just thought it would make it slippy enough to slide into the right mode
Apple, you 'think' to much. Your answers are usually incorrect, and you tick off th!nk and me.(I know about th!nk from him telling off apple one time.)Please stop posting. I think this goes for everyone.
Q: Why is Duo so good? And why isn't WD top-tier Defense?
So everyone should stop posting apart from think, duo has good weight distributoon, weight and low recoil, that is why it is top tier for stamuba, wd gets knocked around easily as it doesnt have a very good grip on the stadium floor, why am I helping you, apparently I am a total join who should stop helping people, I make one mistake and everyone hates me and 'banishes' me, don't get me wrong most of the people on wbo r really nice, there are just a few that 'tick' me off
hey does anybody know any legal paints i can use to deck my bey?
(Mar. 16, 2012  11:38 PM)Cygnus Wrote: Yeah, I've been using it all day, while stuck. I'll try that again in the morning but I doubt it'll work. Unhappy

Are you trying to turn it while it is under the Metal Wheel with a Clear Wheel on? I've had the same problem and fixed it like that.
You can use something such as acrylic paint, paint from a can, ect, ect. As long as it does not add weight to the bey, it is legal usually.
ok so generally paint doesn't add weight to the bey. which one chips less?
There is no way to prevent chipping.
okay, and one more thing: what's the best brand for metallic colors?

I think if you use model paint or paint that says it bonds well with metal on the container you should be good. Spray paints work well with metal because metal is non-porous so when a brush is drawn across it it beads up and smears instead of being even. I would recommend Testors model paints since they have small spray cans for model cars and such. Grab a piece of cardboard in a well ventilated area and you are good to go!
(Mar. 17, 2012  1:13 AM)Imperial Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2012  11:38 PM)Cygnus Wrote: Yeah, I've been using it all day, while stuck. I'll try that again in the morning but I doubt it'll work. Unhappy

Are you trying to turn it while it is under the Metal Wheel with a Clear Wheel on? I've had the same problem and fixed it like that.

I am. But I take it off the metal wheel and clear wheel so I can run it under the tap.
How rare is a Black Rock Aries ED145D?
(Mar. 17, 2012  12:38 PM)BigMac Wrote: How rare is a Black Rock Aries ED145D?

Not really that rare, but still rare. (EDIT: From WBBA Japan Limited Offer)

There are some offers on eBay which are overall cheap.
No, black Rock Aries was a special campaign in Japan, and it is not available anymore. It was essentially for the transition between Quetzalcoatl as a prize for BeyPoints, and Mercury Anubius.
Nah , just went to a TRU competition , in Malaysia . You buy a beyblade merchandise , then you can purchase it for RM30.00 . Just bought it Smile
@ Kai-V
Really? Heard it somewhere,(Bobby or something..) that is was from a magazine.

Hah, learn something new everyday.
(Mar. 17, 2012  12:51 PM)BigMac Wrote: Nah , just went to a TRU competition , in Malaysia . You buy a beyblade merchandise , then you can purchase it for RM30.00 . Just bought it Smile

Malaysia and Hong Kong might have it in an easier way, but I was telling you about Japan generally.
I've been lukin at Bey Marketplace and i cnt find anywhere to buy specific parts and someone post or PM me a link?????????????????????????????????????????????
(Mar. 17, 2012  1:38 PM)THeNITesRiPpeR Wrote: I've been lukin at Bey Marketplace and i cnt find anywhere to buy specific parts and someone post or PM me a link?????????????????????????????????????????????

Create a BUYING thread, and list the parts you want. Some people may help you out there.
Although most people just buy the full bey, not individual parts.
(Mar. 17, 2012  12:14 AM)mayaman2 Wrote: Apple, you 'think' to much. Your answers are usually incorrect, and you tick off th!nk and me.(I know about th!nk from him telling off apple one time.)Please stop posting. I think this goes for everyone.
Q: Why is Duo so good? And why isn't WD top-tier Defense?

Don't talk for me. Remove the log from your own eye before attempting to remove the fleck from another's.
Furthermore, see my response to Apple's post below.

(Mar. 17, 2012  12:26 AM)apple1075 Wrote: So everyone should stop posting apart from think, duo has good weight distributoon, weight and low recoil, that is why it is top tier for stamuba, wd gets knocked around easily as it doesnt have a very good grip on the stadium floor, why am I helping you, apparently I am a total join who should stop helping people, I make one mistake and everyone hates me and 'banishes' me, don't get me wrong most of the people on wbo r really nice, there are just a few that 'tick' me off

Private Messages exist for a reason: So these sorts of things can be discussed with people directly, rather than in public, which only serves to inflame the situation.
Sorry, posted without thinking, i was just a little angry, it won't happen again, i don't have a problem against you, i understand that you have more experienc and knowledge than me, i'd understand if you made a post like mayaman, but when mayaman made the post i got annoyed, who does he think he is, anyway sorry, i won't do it again :-)