Ask a question, get an answer! #2

With the synchrom introduced to the Zero G series, How will this be possible with all chrome wheels considering some will probably be left spin and some may be wider than others?
(Mar. 17, 2012  5:17 PM)TriSix Wrote: With the synchrom introduced to the Zero G series, How will this be possible with all chrome wheels considering some will probably be left spin and some may be wider than others?

We are not psychic.
Sorry, have not looked at the Zero G topic in A while, I just wanted to know. The way you answered my Q looked like you were being mean or something. It is not like I was telling you to tell me now or else I put a cap in yo a$$. So next time when answereing a Q actually answer it in a way that does not seem like your in PO mood.
(Mar. 17, 2012  5:25 PM)TriSix Wrote: Sorry, have not looked at the Zero G topic in A while, I just wanted to know. The way you answered my Q looked like you were being mean or something. It is not like I was telling you to tell me now or else I put a cap in yo a$$. So next time when answereing a Q actually answer it in a way that does not seem like your in PO mood.

Then don't ask frivolous questions and check things instead of being lazy DJ - Fab!
I saw the trailer of Zero g and samuri infread witch i preordered already. but i saw the launcher and it made me think of a hms launcher is it a hms launcher and do our metal fight string launcher work for the zero g. well im not expeting some to know this rite this moment but its worth a shot!!!
@Th!nk-This thread is for asking a question, and recieving back an answer. I had a question. I recieved an answer. Your not a Mod so do not tell me what to do. I just wanted info!!!
OK I just wanted a question answered, I wish though that some people were not so strict "Then don't ask frivolous questions and check things instead of being lazy" This is for quick answers. I just wanted a QUICK qusestion answered instead of looking through the whole thread on zero G.
Yo, knock off the attitude. It ain't the best thing to have around here..

Just a friendly suggestion, trust me, haha.

@beyblades514
Think that that post should go in the Beyblade Random Thoughts topic my man Wink
(Mar. 17, 2012  5:39 PM)TriSix Wrote: @Th!nk-This thread is for asking a question, and recieving back an answer. I had a question. I recieved an answer. Your not a Mod so do not tell me what to do. I just wanted info!!!

You're welcome to make use of the report function if you think I've acted out-of-line. (I wouldn't recommend it though.)

You have your answer, anyway. If you really wish to continue this discussion with me, I'd suggest making use of the Private Messaging system rather than doing so in public.
@TriSix: No one knows how the synchrom will work with different width for the time being, given the actual beys have not been released yet. You are more than welcome to discuss it in the appropriate Zero G thread. Although, any answer you receive will most likely be just a speculation at this point in time.

The rest: play nice boys..
Why is my friends new meteo ldrago so weakAngry
It cant win/absorb power even of a earth bull!!!!!!! ????
Because it's not a very good beyblade, at least, not uncustomized.
@th!nk Sorry, got carried away.
Anyways, I have another question. Is using a custom launcher grip(say painted and has tape for a grip)in a tournament illegal and also painted launchers?
It is legal to paint your launchers as long as they don't affect the performance overall.

As for the tape, no, that is illegal.
(Mar. 17, 2012  6:22 PM)TriSix Wrote: @th!nk Sorry, got carried away.
Anyways, I have another question. Is using a custom launcher grip(say painted and has tape for a grip)in a tournament illegal and also painted launchers?

As long as you learn from the experience, I don't mind :3

Custom made grips aren't legal, but painting them, and launchers, is fine.

We have a rulebook for tournaments, here's the link to the thread with them: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Orga...cial-Rules
Is your Custom grip a grip you made yourself, or one you bought? I believe Hasbro released something under the name of custom grip.
As long as it has been released by TT, SK, or Hasbro, then it's legal.
Yeah pretty sure he meant "customized", haha :3
(Mar. 17, 2012  6:35 PM)th!nk Wrote: Yeah pretty sure he meant "customized", haha :3
Yes, I made it. I was getting bored yesterday and painted my launcher grip and launcher gold and put black tape for my grip XD
I'd buy a black grip rubber from dimsum2u/ebay, if your grip is one that can fit that (I forget which can/can't), and replace the tape with that. Similar effect but totally legal.
Have the Legend wheels(Fury, Inferno, Counter, etc.) been tested?
Yes, Testing has been done with legend wheels.
I found that inferno and hyper were the best attacks wheels.
Thunder was good for defence.
I am not sure about stamina though.
(Mar. 17, 2012  8:20 PM)TriSix Wrote: Yes, Testing has been done with legend wheels.
I found that inferno and hyper were the best attacks wheels.
Thunder was good for defence.
I am not sure about stamina though.
I think Cyber was a better wheel for attack than Inferno.
But anyway, all of the Legend wheels are fairly outclassed. I honestly think that Thunder is better for stamina than defense, because the shape is very aerodynamic/round and has good weight distribution, but again, outclassed for stamina anyway.

(1)is there any other beyblades besides hades kerbecs that use kerbecs energy ring?
kerbecs is my favorite now so i want to know if there are more.
(2)are there more beyblades besides flame saggitario that have c145?

thanks Smile
No, I do not believe there is for either of them.

I cannot recall, but both of them might be in MFB Random Boosters.