Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 30, 2011  2:18 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Thanks man.

"Gattayaki" is a japanese term I think, I cannot translate it directly but i do know that in beyblade it means to KO your opponent upon the initial launch, sometimes before either of the beys hit the stadium floor. It is basicly a mid air KO, correct?

Correct. Mid-Air KOs are called Gattayaki, and involve launch-immediate KO via contact before they land in the stadium.
Its a rare thing anyway. You can't gattayaki perfectly. You got a 40% chance on doing it Uncertain
?I can do it very easily when my opponent uses LED Sight.
Some people cant. And did you just say it was risky if you do that? Using the led sighy and all?
(Aug. 30, 2011  12:44 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: There is a Right/Left launcher right? If so, what BB is it? I searched the list, and couldn't find anything that would hint it was a Right/Left launcher...
Is there such thing as a Left/Right launcher? If so, what BB is it? I looked on the list, and couldn't find anything that would hint to being a Left/Right launcher...

VariAres has a dual-spin winder-based launcher.

FlyingWaffle Wrote:Just wondering, is the LED sight any good? Like, does it help at all? Because I have a hard time aiming...

Not really. Use it to blind your opponent, like Kei does.

LeonTempestXIII Wrote:I just saw an unboxing of Destroy L-Drago DF105 LRF. Is Destroy a wheel that uses plastic and metal??? And DF105 just looks like (L)W105, T125, and DF145. What is the deal with that?

"L Drago Destroy" is the one name for both the Metal Frame and the PC & PVC Frame which is the core. So "L Drago Destroy" has two parts.
(Aug. 30, 2011  3:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
FlyingWaffle Wrote:Just wondering, is the LED sight any good? Like, does it help at all? Because I have a hard time aiming...

Is that legal?
(Aug. 30, 2011  4:11 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2011  3:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Is that legal?
haha..you cant disturb your opponent while batling..
thats a joke from kai-v..haha..
led sight is one horrible thing to trust..it never work since from plastics era..lol..

No, I think kei actually does that, hah.
Iirc, I saw a video where he was doing it.

Other than blinding your opponent, all it really does is add some weight.
is the random booster vol.8 drawing gonna be random?
How do you delete a thread that you created?
Both of the above questions have absolutely nothing to do with the Beyblade hobby itself. You two should really know where to post those types of questions by now.
Oh, another question I forgot to ask. What launcher has the most power? (Excluding rev-up launcher because of low durability). Also, for the ripcord launcher, does it have more power if the ripcord is straight? Because it would seem so, because there would be less friction.
(Aug. 30, 2011  5:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Both of the above questions have absolutely nothing to do with the Beyblade hobby itself. You two should really know where to post those types of questions by now.

Sorry didn't really read much.And don't really post that much.just really started.
(Aug. 30, 2011  5:55 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: Oh, another question I forgot to ask. What launcher has the most power? (Excluding rev-up launcher because of low durability). Also, for the ripcord launcher, does it have more power if the ripcord is straight? Because it would seem so, because there would be less friction.

I'm pretty sure the Beylauncher has been confirmed to have the strongest launch of all launchers (second only to the Rev-Up Launcher, which you said you did not want). And by the way, should you have a Beylauncher L from BB-88 or BB-98, the string is slightly longer than normal Beylaunchers and Beylauncher L's.
(Aug. 30, 2011  5:55 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: Oh, another question I forgot to ask. What launcher has the most power? (Excluding rev-up launcher because of low durability). Also, for the ripcord launcher, does it have more power if the ripcord is straight? Because it would seem so, because there would be less friction.

The Light Launcher 2 has arguably identical/only slightly less power compared to the Beylauncher/Stringlauncher. Most recommend the Beylauncher, but I've personally tested them and found them extremely similar as long as you're using them right. LL2 gives a bit more forward momentum with a comparable Sliding Shoot, however, so you do need to be more careful with it.

Beylaunchers are 500% more prone to breaking/malfunctioning than LL2s, as well. BUT, this is only under heavy use without a Launcher Rubber/Suspension. The Hasbro Stringlauncher(Beylauncher) has noticably higher durability on the handle, compared to the TT Beylauncher.

Always, ALWAYS straighten your ripcords completely straight before using them - it reduces wear on the cord/launcher, and provides more power.
straight rip cord is abviously better..because the unstraight ripcord will damage your launcher..as for power..depend on your strentgh...i think the straightness of the ripcord 's effect can be negligible..

FlyingWaffle:-Other than rev-up,Beylauncher LR is the strongest.Yes,straightening it makes it more stronger.
(Aug. 30, 2011  6:07 AM)SoniChris98 Wrote:

I'm pretty sure the Beylauncher has been confirmed to have the strongest launch of all launchers (second only to the Rev-Up Launcher, which you said you did not want). And by the way, should you have a Beylauncher L from BB-88 or BB-98, the string is slightly longer than normal Beylaunchers and Beylauncher L's.

That is good, because I planned on getting both of them.
Actually,you should get Beylauncher LR.It is very useful and it's launches are stronger than Beylaunchers.
My brother's Jog Ball is starting to get very aggresive in movement, while still retaining defensive behaviors. Hasbro has named it as both a Defense and Attack type performance tip, which is very conflicting. Is this normal behavior for a JB?

Currently I have 2 Left Light Launchers, black and translucent white. Everytime I use the translucent white one, my left spin beys always fall with ease. when they do not fall of, they are usually crooked or not on straight. However, this does not occur with my black launcher. Is something the matter with my translucnet white launcher, and if so, what can I do to fix it?
Oh,that is sort of normal.JB(Justin Bieber)does stuffs aggressively due to the spikes.The spinkes might be worn out.?I think that launcher is faulty.Try opening it by watching AkirasDaddy's videos on it on YouTube.
Jog Ball can be aggressive due to the small spikes on the bottom. It is similar to WB as they both move around aggressively. JB has more defensive properties though.
So JB has more use than WB, because they are the same size, and JB is more aggresive. Interesting...

I had thought it was because of the spikes. It would make sense, as the spikes wear down they become more flat in nature, due to how fine the spikes are, so it becomes very easy to wear down. It is probobly superior to WB because of more surface area is avaliable with JB when compared to WB.

I will check out AkirasDaddy's videos. Hopefuly I find one related to my problem. His videos have been more than helpful in the past, so i have no doughts.

Thanks
Agree with shabalabadoo. and in addition to that, JB has never been a top tier and listed as a Balanced Bottom
About your launcher, LeonTempest, probably because of the prong (attach place) is abit short. Mine first light launcher has the same issue. So solve the best way is to replace the prong or just simply change launcher. Otherwise, some time if you attach it a bit deeper, it helps (but I advice not to do this because it hurts your launcher and reduce power)