Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Actually,they rarely break.Only Mold 1 breaks easily.
Wait... H145 has a mold 2? How does it look like?
Read the BeyWiki article for Dark Bull.It has the pics.Anyway,the first mold looks like twin horns,while the second mold looks like wings.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ull_H145SD.
In the H145 section there are pictures of Mold 2 while in the Gallery section there are pictures of Mold 1.
hey have basalt horogium, gravity perseus and hell kerbecs been released with hasbro in europe yet?
(Aug. 29, 2011  3:04 PM)TJx88 Wrote: hey have basalt horogium, gravity perseus and hell kerbecs been released with hasbro in europe yet?

Not in Europe, as far as I know.
There are no release dates.
sucks... i've seen galaxy pegasus, thermal lacerta, ray unicorno but not much else of the metal masters
(Aug. 29, 2011  2:05 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Read the BeyWiki article for Dark Bull.It has the pics.Anyway,the first mold looks like twin horns,while the second mold looks like wings.

Well, I guess that means I had the second mold, before I broke it Tongue_out

Anyways, I know I saw this question somewhere else, but I can't find it... I should have paid attention to it, becacuse now I really want to know, what are MW's made of? And yes I know metal, but what type of metal?
(Aug. 29, 2011  3:53 PM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: Anyways, I know I saw this question somewhere else, but I can't find it... I should have paid attention to it, becacuse now I really want to know, what are MW's made of? And yes I know metal, but what type of metal?

A zinc alloy. Thankfully we know this information because TAKARA-TOMY clearly puts that information on all of their items, while Hasbro does not even want to reveal these details.
Hasbro's Gravity Destroyer will come with LLR. What launchers will Ultimate Gravity Destroyer Attack and the face-off version of Gravity Destroyer come with?
We don't know, but I think it'll be a Left Light Launcher.
(Aug. 29, 2011  3:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2011  3:04 PM)TJx88 Wrote: hey have basalt horogium, gravity perseus and hell kerbecs been released with hasbro in europe yet?

Not in Europe, as far as I know.

Oh, I didn't even know hasbro was going to release their own versions... but I guess I should have. Why woulnd't they? Well anyways, I am sure the takara tomy versions will be better anyways.
(Aug. 29, 2011  4:00 PM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: Oh, I didn't even know hasbro was going to release their own versions... but I guess I should have. Why woulnd't they? Well anyways, I am sure the takara tomy versions will be better anyways.

They will probably be the same anyway.
(Aug. 29, 2011  3:58 PM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: We don't know, but I think it'll be a Left Light Launcher.

Thanks. So what I have been reading on the hobby thread was speculation and not actual facts. I thought as much. Still, the chances for a L launcher seem likely, which is very good for us. It would be even better if Hasbro just released Beylauncher LR...no forget that, I would just be happy with a Beylauncher L. Or even LL2's...They have no reason not to release them...what is wrong with Hasbro?

Do the Dragon winders in MFB use the standard or Neo-Dragon mold for the handel?
The MFB Dragon winders' handle is similar to the one on the Neo Dragon winders.
Hasbro's Destroyer Officially Comes With A Left Rip-Cord Launcher... So You Two ^^ Don't Need To Discuss It. There Are Unboxings Of The Hasbro Product On Youtube. The Box Says To Use A Right Rip-Cord Launcher You Already Have.. -.-
(Aug. 29, 2011  4:24 PM)Tris Wrote: Hasbro's Destroyer Officially Comes With A Left Rip-Cord Launcher... So You Two ^^ Don't Need To Discuss It. There Are Unboxings Of The Hasbro Product On Youtube. The Box Says To Use A Right Rip-Cord Launcher You Already Have.. -.-

No, someone bought it here and it officially comes with a right-spin launcher, not a left-spin one. Where have you seen that it definitely had a left-spin launcher ?
Tris:I didnt ask about the normal Hasbro Gravity Destroyer. Read my post. Tired

Thanks agian Blitz Unicorno. By similar, do you mean there is a difference? other than the # of teeth?
(Aug. 29, 2011  4:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2011  4:24 PM)Tris Wrote: Hasbro's Destroyer Officially Comes With A Left Rip-Cord Launcher... So You Two ^^ Don't Need To Discuss It. There Are Unboxings Of The Hasbro Product On Youtube. The Box Says To Use A Right Rip-Cord Launcher You Already Have.. -.-

No, someone bought it here and it officially comes with a right-spin launcher, not a left-spin one. Where have you seen that it definitely had a left-spin launcher ?

Well, Scratch What I Said. On An Unboxing On Youtube, It Comes With A Left.

And @LeonTempestXIII
I Was Talking To BlitzUnicorno -.-
That is so weird. So some Gravity "Destroyer"s come with a right-spin launcher, and some others have a left-spin one ?
Based on that unboxing and the ones I have seen, Hasbro is jut randomly packaging launchers and ripcords. You can get a LLL packed with a Right Ripcord or a Left Ripcord, or a LLR packed with a Right or Left Ripcord.

Dammit all Hasbro