Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 27, 2011  10:34 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2011  10:27 PM)DRI-GER Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2011  10:22 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: dri-GER: if memory serves me, you either push the on button, or you use the ripcord to turn it on. Which reminds me...

Since I never actualy got to own one, in addition to the game on the launcher, do the digital launchers (Dragoon, Dranzer, Draciel, Driger) launch real beys too, or is it just a game?

They launch real beys.
There is no Draciel Version of it

No...Draciel???Crying But why....was a Draciel version planned but just unreleased? Or did Hasbro forget about the coolest turtle ever...

Well that is good to hear. It makes me mad though. I remember taking a trip to TRU a long time ago to get some new beybaldes. While I was there, I saw these digital launchers, and i just had to have them, but my mom kept telling me "It is just a game, it isn't a real launcher." Then, she got someone who worked in the store to tell me the exact same thing. In the end, she convinced me not to get one. They lied to me! =(

(Aug. 27, 2011  10:28 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Where can I find images of the original random booster boxes for the plastic generation? I'm looking to sell mine on eBay and I wanted to not take a picture of the ones I have, but rather, use the stock image.

If you want my opnion, use origianl pictures anyway. Why? because when you see someone use a stock photo when they are selling something, they can second guess themselves and say "Does this person even own the item?' of course, if you have good crediability then you are fine.

As for pictures, i did a quick search, the only images I could find were from other sellers, which, IMO, wouldn't be a good idea to use.lol

Max never had one in Bakuten Shoot
haha..sadly..max only udated his launcher up to markmens grip..sadly..yeah..in v force..all of them are using the remote control launcher..in g-revoulution,ez grip...
yeah..sadly..no digital draciel launcher..
btw..digital launcher for plastics is sucks though..
I can buy two beys
Hell kerbecs, twisted tempo, flame byxis or ldrago destroy
Whichone
Is putting tape aroung the string launcher handle legal because it does not affect performance?
(Aug. 28, 2011  2:07 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: Is putting tape aroung the string launcher handle legal because it does not affect performance?

No, it is illegal, because there are items now available to soften the impact.
dri-GER: That is probobly why then...poor Max..Beyblade should be nicer to Americans! (joking)

What do you mean it sucks? Are you refering to it as a launcher or as a digital toy? As a launcher, wouldn't it just be the same as a normal ripcord launcher?
(Aug. 28, 2011  12:50 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: haha..sadly..max only udated his launcher up to markmens grip..sadly..yeah..in v force..all of them are using the remote control launcher..in g-revoulution,ez grip...
yeah..sadly..no digital draciel launcher..
btw..digital launcher for plastics is sucks though..

I have a Digital Dranzer Launcher, and personally I believe it works fine. Not really a difference at all actually.

^That is very good news for me to hear.

I will try asking my new many questions one at a time, as I do not want some to be skipped over...

Are Magnacore Stadiums and Magnacore trays legal fror WBO plastics tourtament play?

Is there magnacore (or something like it) for HMS?
(Aug. 28, 2011  8:44 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Are Magnacore Stadiums and Magnacore trays legal fror WBO plastics tourtament play?

If not then I strongly dislike their rulings as without them, what's the point of having a magnecore instead of an MW core?

(Aug. 28, 2011  8:44 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Is there magnacore (or something like it) for HMS?

MFs are made of a magnetic metal. That is all.
(Aug. 28, 2011  8:44 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: I will try asking my new many questions one at a time, as I do not want some to be skipped over...

Are Magnacore Stadiums and Magnacore trays legal fror WBO plastics tourtament play?

No, they arent, heres a list of viable arenas :
Triple Battle Type BeyStadium
Tornado Attack
Tornado Balance
attack staduim
balance staduim
Just to be absolutely sure, and before I get it, is this the BB-10 stadium that is used for testing and WBO tourneys??

Yes, that's the one.
(Aug. 28, 2011  9:01 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2011  8:44 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Are Magnacore Stadiums and Magnacore trays legal fror WBO plastics tourtament play?

If not then I strongly dislike their rulings as without them, what's the point of having a magnecore instead of an MW core?

(Aug. 28, 2011  8:44 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Is there magnacore (or something like it) for HMS?

MFs are made of a magnetic metal. That is all.

There are no MF's in HMS..that is HWS...

And I have never seen the abbreviation MW used with HMS...what would that mean? (unless I am missing something obvious)

Because I do not trust the Beyblade Wiki, (not beywiki! I trust beywiki!) how were all of the variants of Sol Blaze released? (Normal, Sol Blaze MF, Gold Ver., Eclipse Ver.) If there are anymore variants then what I listed please name them and say how theyw ere released.
(Aug. 28, 2011  10:11 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: There are no MF's in HMS..that is HWS...

Oops.

(Aug. 28, 2011  10:11 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: And I have never seen the abbreviation MW used with HMS...what would that mean? (unless I am missing something obvious)

The first half was about plastics where MW = Metal Weight, a magnecore that has no polarity (basically a lump of magnetic metal).
There is no such thing as a Metal Weight. It is called a Weight Disk...
There is no such thing as a Metal Weight. It is called a Weight Disk...
carp, post bug agian
(Aug. 28, 2011  2:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2011  2:07 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: Is putting tape aroung the string launcher handle legal because it does not affect performance?

but for us people in the habro region we may not be able to aford rubber grips for it
my question
is the cs on ray striker hasbro differant to the cs on ray unicorno tt cause i heard somewhere the hasbro one has less of a spike
(Aug. 28, 2011  11:16 PM)njrk97 Wrote:

but for us people in the habro region we may not be able to aford rubber grips for it
my question
is the cs on ray striker hasbro differant to the cs on ray unicorno tt cause i heard somewhere the hasbro one has less of a spike

Yes, The hasbro CS has less of the plastic tip exposed and more rubber, making it more aggressive.
(Aug. 28, 2011  11:24 PM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2011  11:16 PM)njrk97 Wrote:

my question

Yes, The hasbro CS has less of the plastic tip exposed and more rubber, making it more aggressive.

Unless you have the one from the Ray Striker vs Inferno Gasher face-off pack, which has MORE plastic exposed than the TT one.
I searched for this and only got a vague reference to it's height. And I couldn't really tell from YouTube videos either.

Can someone tell me how EWD's height is compared to EDS/ES and WD?
(Aug. 28, 2011  10:11 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Because I do not trust the Beyblade Wiki, (not beywiki! I trust beywiki!) how were all of the variants of Sol Blaze released? (Normal, Sol Blaze MF, Gold Ver., Eclipse Ver.) If there are anymore variants then what I listed please name them and say how theyw ere released.

Beyblade Wikia. I do not know why they insist on calling themselves "Wiki" when they are a wikia hosted on Wikia ...

Hm, I really think you should try looking through the Sol Blaze topic, because even I do not remember exactly how each one was released and how many copies exist in the world, etc.
If kai-v doesnt know, then the information must be unobtainable...I will be sure to
check out that topic. Wink

My Rev Up Launcher seems to launch without me hitting the button, and it is still launching very well. Would that rev up be illegal for tourney use? (the button still works but using it produces worse launches)
(Aug. 29, 2011  2:32 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: If kai-v doesnt know, then the information must be unobtainable...I will be sure to
check out that topic. Wink

I was the one who posted the information in the topic, but at the moment I barely remember it, hah.

LeonTempestXIII Wrote:My Rev Up Launcher seems to launch without me hitting the button, and it is still launching very well. Would that rev up be illegal for tourney use? (the button still works but using it produces worse launches)

It is legal.
Did Metal Masters come out in Toronto yet?