Ask a question, get an answer! #2

ken you people tell me which bey is the best in bangolore
No we 'kenot' because
1. It does not belong here
2. There is nothing called as 'best' bey.
3. Bangolore did not have any tournament in the past month
always remember there is no such bey as "best"
but if you tell which type you love then i can probably decide it for you
(Mar. 14, 2012  10:12 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: always remember there is no such bey as "best"
but if you tell which type you love then i can probably decide it for you

No, you should not be giving any recommendations, especially if you don't know that this is not the thread for combo building and if he wants to know the "best" beyblades for each type, you should be directing him to the competitive combinations thread, not giving him your own, often flawed, advice.
May I please have an explanation of Meteo's modes?
(Mar. 14, 2012  7:34 PM)kbuno50 Wrote: May I please have an explanation of Meteo's modes?

What sort of explanation ? What each does, or how you identify each mode ?
Both? I have trouble keeping track of Destroyer and Lightning/Meteo L-Drago's modes. Can you explain?
Kai-v
Both, please. I've seen places where they say that when the heads are on the silver jaws, It's in assault mode and sometimes It's vice-versa.
The modes are all mentioned in the threads for those Beyblades separately, and otherwise, you should check the drafts for them in the Beywiki Project forum, since that will obviously be written on Beywiki.
Hmmmm Beywiki has a project forum? Good to know Kai. Will check page.

Hmmm I decided to check before posting and I don't understand still, it's kinda indirect.
Search for the article here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-The-Beywiki-Project
Or via the search function. Read the article and you should find your answer.
in your dicision, what is the best customization?
(Mar. 14, 2012  10:11 AM)N0body Wrote: No we 'kenot' because

No need to be like that brah, you made a grammatical error in your second point too Tongue_out_wink

I've got a Dranzer GT and, at first I thought there was a problem with the Engine Gear, but I've put it into Dragoon G's base and it works fine. The problem is, when I wind the Engine Gear up and put it into Dranzer GT's base, it immediately activates. It can't be wound up whilst it's in the base either cos if I wind it a little bit, the Engine Gear will just kick in again. Any way to fix this?
I was joking there haha. I typed the wrong spelling for Bangalore too. BTW what was the grammatical error in point 2?
IIRC in the thread for Dranzet GT it was mentioned that it has a First Clutch base and not Middle Clutch. If that was true then yours is working properly.
If I misread that post then there is definitely something wrong with the clutch mechanism. In the second case, Benjohadi might be able to help you out
hey, Is it worth trading a Variares and an RF for a Duo Uranus
if I already can make these top tier combo's
MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145 CS/RS/RSF
Phantom Bull 230/BD145/85/AD145 EWD/WD/SD/D
I think your question belongs to purchase consultation.
(Mar. 15, 2012  7:13 PM)N0body Wrote: BTW what was the grammatical error in point 2?

(Mar. 14, 2012  10:11 AM)N0body Wrote: No we 'kenot' because
That was the grammatical error. Should be 'A'. Wink
Ahh, okay got it.
A question(I'm not sure if it should go to Build me a combo #2 so I'm asking here).
Is Phantom BD145 EDS better than its AD145 WD variant? If no, why is it not the case with Scythe? If yes, Why is it not recommended over the AD145 variant?
Your question does belong here. Can't help you otherwise, though...
(Mar. 15, 2012  7:13 PM)N0body Wrote: I was joking there haha. I typed the wrong spelling for Bangalore too. BTW what was the grammatical error in point 2?
IIRC in the thread for Dranzet GT it was mentioned that it has a First Clutch base and not Middle Clutch. If that was true then yours is working properly.
If I misread that post then there is definitely something wrong with the clutch mechanism. In the second case, Benjohadi might be able to help you out

Oh, fair enough then, you sounded kind of hostile so I assumed you were telling him off. The grammatical error was minor, the sentence should have been 'there is no such thing as a best bey'.

Dranzer GT has a final clutch base that releases a little earlier than the other final clutch bases, so fans have given it the nickname middle clutch base (gleaned from Benjohadi's article). It's definitely not a first clutch base, but that's not even the problem broski.

What I mean is that whilst I am assembling the bey, the engine gear goes off. As in, when I put the engine gear into the blade base, the engine gear kicks off! I can't wind the engine gear whilst the bey is assembled because as soon as I stop twisting it, the engine gear starts spinning Unhappy

How well does Flash perform in pure stamina? I mean, if you spun it and say, an identical Burn or Earth customization in different stadiums, how well would it do? It's nowhere near TT, but i'm curious.
What are some Metal Wheels that are known to produce high recoil?
High recoil, well galaxy is an example but there are quite a few, why do u want to know?
Does it matter why I want to know? If you must, I am in the process of finalizing the attack section of the Hasbro tier list, and I would like to know if there are any high recoil wheels I missed. High recoil is the only way for attack types to win in Hasbro stadium environments.
Thought so well my friend talked to me about thi same thing the other day, he suggested that vulcan provided good recoil attack and that it dominated the hasbro meta, not sure if he is right and i'm even less sure if vulcan horuseus was released by hasbro, get a few other people's opinions though