Ask a question, get an answer! #2

can somebody comment on my best combo and how to improve them my best combos are
1.storm unicorno 90 es
2.phantom orion 135 sd
(Mar. 11, 2012  8:42 AM)LastSuperSaiyan Wrote: can somebody comment on my best combo and how to improve them my best combos are
1.storm unicorno 90 es
2.phantom orion 135 sd
use "Build me a combo" thread..
P/S: ES tip is horrible you know..
Storm is even worse.

When you post there, list all of your parts btw, so people can help you quickly and accurately.
hey i hav a beyblade from hasbro as well as from takara tomy and the ripcord of takara tomy is almost twice the length of the hasbro ones. So my question which is much better to use the long ripcord of TT or the short ones of Hasbro??
(Mar. 11, 2012  5:27 PM)gameboysuperman Wrote: hey i hav a beyblade from hasbro as well as from takara tomy and the ripcord of takara tomy is almost twice the length of the hasbro ones. So my question which is much better to use the long ripcord of TT or the short ones of Hasbro??

Of course TAKARA-TOMY's long one ...
i have a bey that everyone say that it's good at defense but when i battle with my friends i lose with just 2 hits. What do i do?
I presume you mean that you are getting knocked out of the stadium in 2 hits?

If so, switch to a rubber tip. That will help you stay in the stadium.
You should probably tell us which bey it is as well. That way we can help you better.
He should tell us what bey it is in the Build Me a Combo! #2 thread, not here.
Are there any tournaments cuming up in North Florida Im dying to battle some new opponents
(Mar. 13, 2012  12:45 AM)THeNITesRiPpeR Wrote: Are there any tournaments cuming up in North Florida Im dying to battle some new opponents

You should read the FAQ :
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=24

There have been no tournaments in several months.

Also, this topic is strictly for questions on the Beyblade toys.
The Driger V2 RC (Remote/Radio Control) beyblade is really good to control? I mean, they are the same as the L-Drago Destroy Super control and the IR Spin Control Galaxy Pegasus, that only spins in a circle to both left and right or you can really control them ? I was seeing this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Woq5V4ziQM , and I became very interested in their controllability, as the guy of the video controls his Draciel G RC very well and to every direction possible. Will I be able to reproduce those same moves with the Driger V2 RC? Thanks.
what are face boosters
????????????????????????
(Mar. 13, 2012  8:55 PM)Storm Eagle Wrote: what are face boosters
????????????????????????

http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help
Read the FAQ and the page on the Face Collection.

This topic is strictly for questions on the Beyblade toys though.
I had recently got a Fusion Hades from Sonokong and I noticed that the face bolt was not tattooed. I am curious does the Takara version have a tattooed face bolt. Because the rest of the Sonokong beys that were originally rare booster beys in the 4D line came with tattooed face bolts.
No, Fusion Hades is the only one of the 4D Random Booster prize beys that doesn't have a printed Face. For some reason, only Beat Lynx and Jade Jupiter had them.
what is the best customization in your opinion?
(Mar. 14, 2012  2:35 AM)daniel.dj.jang Wrote: what is the best customization in your opinion?

actually there is no "BEST CUSTOMIZATION", everyone has their own style of blading and will need different parts to suite their style.

Daniel.dj.diang
That is a build me a combo question. Go to the appropriate thread.
What is the. Qualification for veteran?
(Mar. 14, 2012  4:18 AM)Asweet35 Wrote: Daniel.dj.diang
That is a build me a combo question. Go to the appropriate thread.
What is the. Qualification for veteran?

As I just posted above, this topic is strictly for questions on the Beyblade toys. In any case, you should really read the announcement on the Advanced Forum, it will give you the best explanation we have.
Is twisted tempo still commonly available at "big box" stores (target, walmart, etc) in the US, or has it been discontinued?
It is still available at those stores. And that probably should've gone in: "Stores with Beyblades in Stock."
Can someone tell me what the 6 "stats" on TT/SK beyblade packaging?
Er, i don't know if this question has been asked, cause there were like 3 pages, and i just swiftly scanned through them, but does JADE's metal ball gimmick actually work ..

I see no difference in performance or anything.
Well, it doesn't seem to have a huge effect, at least nothing noticeable...
Jade is useless anyway...