Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Oct. 14, 2013  9:24 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: How much are old gen trading cards worth if anything?

These really aren't worth anything. I actually know where I could get some right now. Dollar Tree still had them last time I checked, haha.
(Oct. 15, 2013  2:24 AM)Samurai_Ifraid1 Wrote: Whats the url to the Top Tier combo list?

(Oct. 15, 2013  2:24 AM)Samurai_Ifraid1 Wrote: Whats the url to the Top Tier parts list?

I think this is what your talking about?Smile
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...-10-8-2013
Just got my first takara Tomy zero g bey and I'm currently using a bahamdia synchrom combo. I was actually really excited to get the zero g compact launcher because I'm always taking my beys with me and I noticed that it skips gears a lot. Is there any way I can fix this? Lubricating the launcher or something? I already straightened the ripcord but I just cannot find out how to get a strong launch with any of my beys. What do I do?
(Oct. 15, 2013  2:28 AM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2013  2:24 AM)Samurai_Ifraid1 Wrote: Whats the url to the Top Tier combo list?

(Oct. 15, 2013  2:24 AM)Samurai_Ifraid1 Wrote: Whats the url to the Top Tier parts list?

I think this is what your talking about?Smile
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...-10-8-2013

Pretty much but I thinking more along the lines of the parts themselves. For example, Wb is top tier but outclassed
(Oct. 15, 2013  2:31 AM)Stewart11 Wrote: Just got my first takara Tomy zero g bey and I'm currently using a bahamdia synchrom combo. I was actually really excited to get the zero g compact launcher because I'm always taking my beys with me and I noticed that it skips gears a lot. Is there any way I can fix this? Lubricating the launcher or something? I already straightened the ripcord but I just cannot find out how to get a strong launch with any of my beys. What do I do?

All zero g launchers do this I advice u use a hasbro ripcord launcher if u don't have any takara tomy string launchers or ripcord launchers
If its outclassed then its not top tier.

I'm not sure what you mean really.
I think he means it outclassed but still on the tier list
So to be specific my combo is reviser bahamdia sp230 gf and even though I used a hasbro ripcord launcher I managed to strip the gear or the ripcord because now it just skips gears and launches weakly. So now I ask, what is the most durable launcher or launcher best suited for heavy beys?
As much as I hate to say this, weak launch it with a ripcord launcher, or get a durable string launcher and don't fray the string.
The only good launchers for heavy beys are string launchers and you should get more than one because its hard not to break the string due to the abrupt stop
Proper Beylauncher use won't damage it. The abrupt stop shouldn't be a problem if you are launching correctly; the BeyChannel has a demo; watch it, it will improve your launch power and launcher lifespan.
(Oct. 15, 2013  5:02 AM)Stewart11 Wrote: So to be specific my combo is reviser bahamdia sp230 gf and even though I used a hasbro ripcord launcher I managed to strip the gear or the ripcord because now it just skips gears and launches weakly. So now I ask, what is the most durable launcher or launcher best suited for heavy beys?

Get a Sting Launcher/ Beylauncher (Same thing), but to ensure a less-possibility of handle breakage, get a pack of Launcher Rubbers, too.
is it better to launch the beylauncher by pulling backwards (by turning it sideways) or outwards?
(Oct. 15, 2013  9:34 PM)Lazer Wrote: is it better to launch the beylauncher by pulling backwards (by turning it sideways) or outwards?

Well, without a grip, its not very easy to use the launcher sideways.

I prefer to use it outwards, but for the most part, its really personal preference.
I use it with the 3 Segment Grip of course it's the Beylauncher L/R and whenever I pull sideways I pull back some and I end up fraying the string so glad that I didn't fray it too bad it still has the power of a normal one it's the beylauncher R that's frayed... near the begining not near the handle XD
What is the best way for cleaning metals other than using Brasso/ Metal Polish?
I saw "Toothpast" as an option. You can try read this thread, maybe it will help?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-to-c...etal-wheel
I don't think it will work I saw that thread already. ANy other?
Is L-Drago Destroy's Metal Frame made of a different kind of metal that other Metal Wheels/Chrome Wheels? Unless they are painted, all Metal Wheels are the same color underneath, but L-Drago III doesn't show any signs of paint chipping or wearing off, and I use it frequently in battles. This makes me think it's not painted, so is it just a different color of Zinc alloy or is it a different metal?
(Oct. 16, 2013  2:38 PM)Blader Phantom Wrote: I don't think it will work I saw that thread already. ANy other?
Well it depends on what you're trying to clean. Do you just want to shine it up or do you want to remove something from it?

(Oct. 17, 2013  2:24 AM)Wombat Wrote: Is L-Drago Destroy's Metal Frame made of a different kind of metal that other Metal Wheels/Chrome Wheels? Unless they are painted, all Metal Wheels are the same color underneath, but L-Drago III doesn't show any signs of paint chipping or wearing off, and I use it frequently in battles. This makes me think it's not painted, so is it just a different color of Zinc alloy or is it a different metal?
Pretty sure all Beyblades are made of the same metal, if it is metal. Hasbro paint, from my experience, seems to chip less than the paint on Takara beys.
Absolutely all Wheels use the same zinc alloy, even the Wheels from the Metal System throughout Zero-G. However, if you look at both kinds, you will see that the shine is different, but that does not mean that the content, the metal, is different at all.
How did Blader Kenny get banned? And did he get arrested? How?
(Oct. 17, 2013  2:44 PM)Blader Phantom Wrote: How did Blader Kenny get banned? And did he get arrested? How?

This topic is exclusively for questions about the Beyblade toys.
How many 4D starter sets are there in total?
Just a question here...

I'm very curious, where exactly are the test results showing WD's incompatibility with 230? I know it's been said that it has serious wobbling problems (which I agree with), but are there any actual results showing this?

I searched and I couldn't find any, but I may have missed them.