Ask a question, get an answer! #2

The prongs that hold the clip to connect the launcher to the grip. It happened with three different grips.
(Sep. 13, 2012  1:31 AM)Time Wrote: No, they are literal tops, beyblade style with attack rings, weight disks, bottoms, but then they have a grip that you hand spin them with, they are smaller than all other beyblades, I would post a picture but my camera isn't working right now

Do they look like actual beyblades that were made or not? If not, are they these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Micro-T...0830038813

If they do resemble actual beys, I'm struggling to think of any that were customizable. I'd really need a picture to know. If they're like Plastics you'd be better off asking in plastics Q&A but without a picture you'd be very lucky to get any info. Are you sure you can't borrow a camera phone of a family member or something? If you get a photo, post in Plastic Q&A, as otherwise I probably won't see it as I don't check this thread regularly.
Does this Fusion Hades AD145SWD appear to be legit Takara Tomy/Sono Kong and not a fake?
Link below.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Beyb...2a1ed80646
(Sep. 13, 2012  11:38 AM)RuselBrown Wrote: Does this Fusion Hades AD145SWD appear to be legit Takara Tomy/Sono Kong and not a fake?
Link below.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-thefligh...-searching

Use that thread for reference
I have read over it and know what to look for, but sometime's seller's can be tricky with their wording on an item and sometime's even have the TT/SK label's on the box, have the real box, but with fake bey's and such inside. So I was wanting a second opinion on it, to make sure it is Legit. Unless you meant, post my question in that thread?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, I just noticed that I could post and ask my question on the "Guide to fake's" Thread. Sorry.
(Sep. 13, 2012  11:38 AM)RuselBrown Wrote: Does this Fusion Hades AD145SWD appear to be legit Takara Tomy/Sono Kong and not a fake?
Link below.

I already addressed your concerns in private, and as someone with more than one hundred Beyblade purchases purely from US sellers on eBay in the last year, you would be rather hard-pressed to find someone better to trust in this matter. I have never once received a fake Beyblade and attested to as much when vouching for that particular seller personally.

I even very specifically explained to you how you would go about telling that it was legitimate based on the details in the auction text and the picture.
Haha I know, and I believe you, I'm just OCD "literally" and have to get multiple opinion's to calm me down, and well basically...comfort me. Just I have seen some fake's were the box has the TT/Sk logo and the box look's legit from certain view's and the bey is fake, and I have saw some seller's with very very tricky wording. It wasn't me not trusting you at all, just my OCD tripping me out about it. But I do thank you for your help and giving me a great US seller. Smile Much appreciated bro! And sorry for posting my question in this Thread, I thought it was for all type's of question's about Beyblade, and I didn't know the "Guide to fake's" Thread was for posting question's like mine.
i have found all the pieces to my HMS dranzer(4part)
do i need a tool or something or just put it together with my hands
You could use the end of the launcher it came with. Btw, for future notice, this question belongs in the HMS Q&A Thread.
(Sep. 13, 2012  9:13 PM)kyoyatategami Wrote: i have found all the pieces to my HMS dranzer(4part)
do i need a tool or something or just put it together with my hands

You can easily just click the Bit Protector into place with your fingers.
What Would be a good Combo for death wheel
(Sep. 14, 2012  1:55 AM)bj3rdd Wrote: What Would be a good Combo for death wheel

Use the Build Me a Combo 2 thread for this
Can MHS beys battle MFB beys , and if so how good is draciel MS?
You can battle them, but any MFB vs. and HMS bey, MFB will win (Except for a few possible exceptions, but i do not know any)
thanks. i appreciate it

i have the option of getting phantom orion 145 es or spiral lyre ed145 mf. any suggestions to which one i should get?
(Sep. 14, 2012  4:43 AM)=+= Wrote: thanks. i appreciate it

i have the option of getting phantom orion 145 es or spiral lyre ed145 mf. any suggestions to which one i should get?

Use Purchase Consultation.
(Sep. 14, 2012  4:37 AM)TimelessOne Wrote: You can battle them, but any MFB vs. and HMS bey, MFB will win (Except for a few possible exceptions, but i do not know any)

Any HMS vs ANY MFB? You seriously can't think of a way an HMS could beat say, midnight gil a230q?
Not even with the single most famous out of the box beyblade in the history being in the HMS line and some of the most perfectly designed parts for each type ever made?

And also, while there's very obviously nothing to stop you physically battling them, it's generally ill advised (HMS are somewhat fragile) and also not legal in any form of standardised tournament - which I suspect may have been the intent of the question.

@=+= Draciel MS, like most HMS, has an article on Beywiki that contains all of the relevant information. Best to check there first for HMS stuff, and if you still don't find the answer, ask in HMS Q&A.
As for rulings, the WBO's tournament rules are quite easy to find though I don't have the link on me at the moment.
i removed my rip cord launcher and fixed it again with all the parts like how it was so can i use it in battle??
(Sep. 14, 2012  5:00 PM)wishwere Wrote: i removed my rip cord launcher and fixed it again with all the parts like how it was so can i use it in battle??

If it is exactly the same and that the performance has not changed, it should be OK.
hey I have a doubt about my beylaucher, I have two beylaunchers ®.
whenever I try to do a powerful lauch, it dosent happen like it used to do when it was new, it feels as if the string is slipping away resulting in medium powered shots.
so any idea how to fix this?
(Sep. 14, 2012  5:28 PM)gameboysuperman Wrote: hey I have a doubt about my beylaucher, I have two beylaunchers ®.
whenever I try to do a powerful lauch, it dosent happen like it used to do when it was new, it feels as if the string is slipping away resulting in medium powered shots.
so any idea how to fix this?
Is the Beylauncher fake or Original?
takara tomy orignals, and they used to work perfectly fine....maybe its got worn out... Unhappy
(Sep. 14, 2012  6:22 PM)gameboysuperman Wrote: takara tomy orignals, and they used to work perfectly fine....maybe its got worn out... Unhappy
Yeah.It must have been worned out.Haha!! It happend to me in a Tourney Match and I was like damn angry
Can someone explain to me how A230 works? Is it the square block shape that gives it all that nasty recoil? I believe that's how it works from what I've seen in a battle with a stock Archer Gryph vs. Pirates Killerken, but I'd like confirmation. Thanks!
(Sep. 14, 2012  6:22 PM)gameboysuperman Wrote: takara tomy orignals, and they used to work perfectly fine....maybe its got worn out... Unhappy

Your launcher is just skipping. There are some guides on here on how to fix it, but I find it easier to just buy a new one, ha ha.