Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Sep. 14, 2012  10:06 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: Can someone explain to me how A230 works? Is it the square block shape that gives it all that nasty recoil? I believe that's how it works from what I've seen in a battle with a stock Archer Gryph vs. Pirates Killerken, but I'd like confirmation. Thanks!

230 as in coming with flame byxis? or something else?
no no no. A230 is completely different from 230. It supposedly gives armor to the 230 hight but it add's so much recoil that it doesn't really help.
I'd appreciate it if someone could please tell me whether or not Cancer clear wheels vary in only colour and not necessarily weight. I have a Cancer clear wheel from the set with both Libra and Pegasus and was wondering if it is sufficient for a certain stamina build.
go to Build Me a Combo#2.
(Sep. 15, 2012  3:32 AM)Swirly Garlic Wrote: I'd appreciate it if someone could please tell me whether or not Cancer clear wheels vary in only colour and not necessarily weight. I have a Cancer clear wheel from the set with both Libra and Pegasus and was wondering if it is sufficient for a certain stamina build.

There is actually a considerable difference between Cancer and Hasbro's Gasher, since they removed the "CANCER" engravings in it. As such, I believe that a Hasbro "Gasher" is better, but you have to remember that they remain just Clear Wheel, so variations within one Clear Wheel are not that bad.

(Sep. 15, 2012  3:37 AM)Eternal-E Wrote: go to Build Me a Combo#2.

His question does not belong there at all ...
at first he asked which bey was the best of each type. If i'm not mistaken, THOSE belong in Build Me a Combo#2
Thanks Kai, so I'll assume there isn't a significant difference between the Japanese versions of Cancer clear wheels.

That's actually very true though, I am a coward really. I realised there was a thread that had the top tier combinations of each type anyway, and if Eternal-E is correct, then I am the one who is LQ posting.
Here are my questions:
1. What is a "Necrobump"?
2. Are there any differances between Hasbro's Galaxy Pegasis and TT's Galaxy Pegasis?
necrobump is bringing a thread back that you diddnt write and takara tomy's galaxy pegasus is better even it is terrible.
(Sep. 15, 2012  6:27 AM)Eternal-E Wrote: necrobump is bringing a thread back that you diddnt write and takara tomy's galaxy pegasus is better even it is terrible.
Stop answering questions. You very clearly lack the knowledge to do so.

akio: The differences, you could probably find yourself, but the main thing is the tip, that being the only important part. Most if not all hasbro ones lack a plastic bar across the centre of the tip, and as a result the tip can kinda shift in place. Not much, but enough to cause the tip to stall in place particularly at the start of the battle, which is worsened by the slightly softer rubber (though softer rubber is by no means a bad thing, in this case it only worsens the issue). Generally, Takara's is the better choice.
Your first question isn't related to beyblade, so it doesn't belong here. It is very easy to find the definitions of internet terms by googling and/or checking urban dictionary.
(Sep. 13, 2012  5:35 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: I always have a problem with my launcher grips. I usually launch really hard and ALWAYS end up breaking my launcher grips. I have broken THREE launcher Grips. I broke a blue hasbro grip, a BB-15 grip, and a 3-Segment Tournament Special grip. The 3-Segment grip is where it drew the line. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? I usually use a string launcher/beylauncher with a suspension, and a grip mule. Any solution to prevent breakage?

I feel as if this question was forgotten. Does anyone have a solution?
Launch less violently or get used to not using a grip.
(Sep. 15, 2012  6:54 AM)th!nk Wrote: akio: The differences, you could probably find yourself, but the main thing is the tip, that being the only important part. Most if not all hasbro ones lack a plastic bar across the centre of the tip, and as a result the tip can kinda shift in place. Not much, but enough to cause the tip to stall in place particularly at the start of the battle, which is worsened by the slightly softer rubber (though softer rubber is by no means a bad thing, in this case it only worsens the issue). Generally, Takara's is the better choice.
Your first question isn't related to beyblade, so it doesn't belong here. It is very easy to find the definitions of internet terms by googling and/or checking urban dictionary.

As far as I know, there was also a clear mold difference in Hasbro's Galaxy, where the protrusions were softened. Even if Galaxy is useless anyway, this is major.
What is a Synchrom Beyblade? I thought it was two chrome wheels, like Revizer Revizer. Also, how do you delete a thread?
Synchrome is just two Chrome Wheels put together, yeah.

Your other question belongs in the "Questions about the WBO" topic, though.
I am quite certain we have that information on Beywiki too ...
(Sep. 15, 2012  3:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2012  6:54 AM)th!nk Wrote: akio: The differences, you could probably find yourself, but the main thing is the tip, that being the only important part. Most if not all hasbro ones lack a plastic bar across the centre of the tip, and as a result the tip can kinda shift in place. Not much, but enough to cause the tip to stall in place particularly at the start of the battle, which is worsened by the slightly softer rubber (though softer rubber is by no means a bad thing, in this case it only worsens the issue). Generally, Takara's is the better choice.

As far as I know, there was also a clear mold difference in Hasbro's Galaxy, where the protrusions were softened. Even if Galaxy is useless anyway, this is major.

Now you mention it, I vaguely recall someone saying that, but I'm not even sure if it was confirmed. I didn't even think of it when I made that post, especially because R2F and "it's Gingka's" are pretty much the only reasons people buy Galaxy Pegasis.

It would be a significant change design wise, but I sincerely doubt it would affect the performance noticeably, Galaxy's main weakness is its weight and lack of real contact points, so reducing the already small protrusions would only make it slightly worse - it's bad enough already that it would only be KOing even weak opponents through speed either way, and I doubt being slightly smoother will improve its appalling recoil to a point that anything more wouldn't KO it. Still, the question was for all changes, so my bad.
Then there's the smooth Sono-Kong mold, which only adds insult to injury, ha ha.
(Sep. 15, 2012  5:04 PM)Insomniac Wrote: Then there's the smooth Sono-Kong mold, which only adds insult to injury, ha ha.

Is SonoKong's smoothened too ?
(Sep. 15, 2012  5:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2012  5:04 PM)Insomniac Wrote: Then there's the smooth Sono-Kong mold, which only adds insult to injury, ha ha.

Is SonoKong's smoothened too ?

I believe so, yes.
Yes, now I look at it, my Sonokong one is visibly different to my Takara ones, generally smoother, somewhat similar to Mold 2 Gravity, albeit probably without the weight drop.
That said, what I said about the non-effect on performance is only reinforced.

EDIT: Holy heck it's over 2 grams lighter (29.37g vs 27.01g, though my scale hasn't been recalibrated), the underside is very hollowed out...

If the hasbro version is the same it would definitely perform even worse than the original, my bad.

The Escolpiotis epidemic is worse than we originally feared...
I posted pictures of my Sono-Kong and Takara-Tomy Hasbro (forgot I didn't have Takara's yet) Galaxies months ago, but I didn't weigh them.

EDIT:
What is The Best Fusion Hades combo for Defense and Stamina?
(Sep. 16, 2012  11:45 AM)RuselBrown Wrote: What is The Best Fusion Hades combo for Defense and Stamina?

Fusion is not generally considered to be competitive enough to be 'Top Tiered'. However, based on my personal exprerience, it's best to be customized as a low track defensive bey. MF-H Fusion Hades 85 RS/RB/RDF.

In any case, for your future reference, any combo question should be asked in the 'Build Me a Combo' thread.