Ask a question, get an answer! #2

This may not be the right place to ask but how can someone post a poll i know that there is option at the bottom of a thread but it doesnt let me type in any options for what to pick or anything and sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but i couldnt figure out how.
Kai-V: So what is that version above your post?
(Aug. 31, 2011  6:05 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Kai-V: So what is that version above your post?

It would be the silver version.
(Aug. 31, 2011  3:13 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Why is the tornado ridge in *that plastics stadium that is identical to the TT MFB Attack Stadium that I cannot remember the nane of* deeper when compared to a TT MFB Attack Stadium?

Does the Lion's Den XTS Stadium have a "stamina center"?

We can't really make a very good claim as to why TT's Tornado Attack stadium's ridge is deeper than the BB-10, as we are not Takara Tomy. However, it's likely that because plastics often had better weight distribution and moved more aggressively in general, they needed more "stopping power" than the MFB beys.

I'm not sure about Lion's Den, as I do not own it.
(Aug. 31, 2011  5:59 PM)BestBlader3 Wrote: This may not be the right place to ask but how can someone post a poll i know that there is option at the bottom of a thread but it doesnt let me type in any options for what to pick or anything and sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but i couldnt figure out how.

It should go in the WBO Questions. You click the poll button at the bottom of the page, put in how many answers you want, click post thread, then it should take you to a poll page and you can edit it there.
Okay thank you .
I just wanted to know does the metal sharp mess up the tt attack stadium cause I am very scare to use it don't want any holes in the arena
(Aug. 31, 2011  8:53 PM)gingka pegasis Wrote: I just wanted to know does the metal sharp mess up the tt attack stadium cause I am very scare to use it don't want any holes in the arena
My old TT attack stadium had actual dents that illegalised the stadium. They were all caused by Metal Sharp. Usually metal sharp just creates white dots, but if it's an aggressive pull from height, it can dent.
(Aug. 31, 2011  3:13 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Why is the tornado ridge in *that plastics stadium that is identical to the TT MFB Attack Stadium that I cannot remember the nane of* deeper when compared to a TT MFB Attack Stadium?

Does the Lion's Den XTS Stadium have a "stamina center"?

I am pretty sure that is because the plastic beyblades are suppose to go up the ridges more. I think the way they are, they go up and down the ridges a lot.
Is sonokong basalt horogium and different from takara?
Why does ED145 Make attack tyes move faster
(Sep. 01, 2011  12:29 AM)Hell Reaper Wrote: Why does ED145 Make attack tyes move faster

I would assume the weight. To be honest you are better off using a metal face since ED145 tends to be a bit of a floor scraper (aleast for me).
Punkblader:-No.It is not different,but the sonokong changed the LL2 with Snipe Launcher.
(Sep. 01, 2011  12:39 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Punkblader:-No.It is not different,but the sonokong changed the LL2 with Snipe Launcher.

Well I think I will go with the LL2 since the snipe looks cool but looks like more of an interesting thing than a fuctional one. (This is one of the only chances I have to use ebay so its my first LL2.)
Are Metal Dranzer,Orca Diver,master draciel good beyblades?
Metal Dranzer pretty fine. Master Draciel is fine also. But Idk about Orca Diver.
Where and when can i buy twisted tempo aka basalt horogium in Canada?
Its out in the US. You'll have to wait a while in Canada
Does anyone else's beylauncher L/R pull out fluffy stuff from the string right near the handle?

This happened to me once, so I switched out that string with a string from a brand new beylauncher (so I could use my beylauncher l/r) and it's happening again, in the exact same spot. Smithicide what a waste of a string.

Is this only mine, or is this common?
Which ones are better for defense:
RSF,
RS,
or RB?
Shabalabadoo
Ikr?, it only happens when i use a strong launch, Which is not so strong. Its fluffs up and gets like completely destroyed.

Meteo DRAGO
RB and RS are superior than RSF.
How come when performance tips are sanded down like spinning on the concrete it gets aggressive like fs
(Sep. 01, 2011  4:25 AM)gingka pegasis Wrote: How come when performance tips are sanded down like spinning on the concrete it gets aggressive like fs

Because they become like F(S) obviously ...

Why do you even ask this question, as if it was common practice for you and that all your Bottoms are like that ? Are you mad, do you not take care of your things ?
(Sep. 01, 2011  2:48 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: Metal Dranzer pretty fine. Master Draciel is fine also. But Idk about Orca Diver.

orca diver is good for collection since it is rare..but i dont know about its potential..i guessed it is bad since its diameter is small and thin..
(Sep. 01, 2011  3:40 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Does anyone else's beylauncher L/R pull out fluffy stuff from the string right near the handle?

This happened to me once, so I switched out that string with a string from a brand new beylauncher (so I could use my beylauncher l/r) and it's happening again, in the exact same spot. Smithicide what a waste of a string.

Is this only mine, or is this common?
it happen to me as well..but mine is beylauncher R..i just out a small tape around it to prevent it from coming out from the handle..haha..since we are just using it for random play..so not really a big deal..
but my beylauncher L(come with l drago's) never been like that..
I was just wondering how long Heavy Metal Beyblades was going before MFB, also, I was wondering if they would be making more HM beyblades (probably not). I was just wondering, because I was looking at the beyblade product list, and I saw that HM only had 24, so it seemed a little short. While Plastics had 135 + 48. So, I was just wondering.