Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Sep. 01, 2011  5:05 PM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: Takara is better,Hasbro's is aggresive so...

Is it ok to use hasbro coat sharp for testing when I test mf-h Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS? It is not aggressive when I use it on basalt. It even works well on other wheels for defense.
(Sep. 01, 2011  8:12 PM). Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2011  5:05 PM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: Takara is better,Hasbro's is aggresive so...

Is it ok to use hasbro coat sharp for testing when I test mf-h Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS? It is not aggressive when I use it on basalt. It even works well on other wheels for defense.

Your sig says hi!
anyways even though its okay to use a Hasbro CS on BK BD145CS its just risky takara CS's are preffered...
(Sep. 01, 2011  8:12 PM). Wrote:

Since they both perform differently, they should probably both be tested.
They have been. Well, Kinda, not TOO much.
From what I undertand, each manufactorer (TT, SK and Hasbro) has 2 variants CS, each which have slightly different attributes. Sadly, not all of them have been tested enough, and if they have, then people have not realized that certain CS's differ from others. A test that started with one TT CS could have been replicated by another with another type of CS.

That being said, I find CS to be a very interesting and versitile part that is necisary for alot of good combos. Plus, it is more availiable compared to superior parts like RSF, at of now.
Is VariAres any good? for me, looking from the Wheel, I Think this one is just style and no use.at all.
(Sep. 02, 2011  1:57 AM)METEOR DRAGO Wrote: Is VariAres any good? for me, looking from the Wheel, I Think this one is just style and no use.at all.

It's actually a pretty good wheel for attack, though it has a lot of recoil. D:D isn't that good, but it can be okay in some combos.
(Sep. 02, 2011  1:59 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2011  1:57 AM)METEOR DRAGO Wrote: Is VariAres any good? for me, looking from the Wheel, I Think this one is just style and no use.at all.

It's actually a pretty good wheel for attack, though it has a lot of recoil. DGrin isn't that good, but it can be okay in some combos such as Basalt Kerbecs DGrin

(Sep. 02, 2011  2:10 AM)Whatzzer Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2011  1:59 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:
It's actually a pretty good wheel for attack, though it has a lot of recoil. D:D isn't that good, but it can be okay in some combos such as Basalt Kerbecs D:D
Ah, I was going to say that, but I couldn't remember if the CW was Cancer or Kerbecs.
Can the paint from gravity perseus's metal chip off?
(Sep. 02, 2011  2:46 AM)Cookies^^ Wrote: Can the paint from gravity perseus's metal chip off?

Absolutely, like any painted Metal Wheel.
(Sep. 02, 2011  2:46 AM)Cookies^^ Wrote: Can the paint from gravity perseus's metal chip off?
I would assume so. I'm not a gravity Perseus expert or really know much a out it at all, but if the paint is anything like the kind on a few of my bro's beys, it will probably chip off atleast a little bit every time you battle with it.

(Sep. 02, 2011  2:58 AM)BestLeoneBlader Wrote: I would assume so. I'm not a gravity Perseus expert or really know much a out it at all, but if the paint is anything like the kind on a few of my bro's beys, it will probably chip off atleast a little bit every time you battle with it.

If you are not an expert and you know it, why did you bother posting an answer nine minutes after I posted mine.
Yes.All painted wheels can chip off including Gravity
(Aug. 31, 2011  4:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: All of you are wrong, and I already answered and corrected such a question ...

There is the Gold version, the Silver version, the Bronze version, then there is the Brave Ver., and the Legend Ver. I think the Mercury Anubius that was first available in the first list of prizes for BeyPoints at the WBBA was also slightly different to the Gold Version. Therefore, there are six versions.

Would you happen to have photos of the 6 different ones so us "wrong" can see the difference?
(Sep. 02, 2011  3:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2011  2:58 AM)BestLeoneBlader Wrote: I would assume so. I'm not a gravity Perseus expert or really know much a out it at all, but if the paint is anything like the kind on a few of my bro's beys, it will probably chip off atleast a little bit every time you battle with it.

If you are not an expert and you know it, why did you bother posting an answer nine minutes after I posted mine.

First of all, I didn't see ur post, and second of all it'd be nice if you would just mind ur own business because I was just trying to be nice and give my opinion because I was pretty sure that I could answer cookies^^ question from a personal experience. And if ur saying that unless I know practically everything beyblade like u that i shouldnt post anything,then maybe u should just go and make another website called "beyblade know it alls" exclusively for beyblade know it alls only.
Oh yeah, and since i haven't been on in awhile i kinda forgot a few things, so could someone please remind me where I can find all the sig shops?(and unless ur gonna stop being rude to everyone, I don't want the answer from Kai-v)
So, for Mercury Anubius pictures, you can look in the Mercury Anubis 85XF topic. All versions except perhaps the Legend Ver. are there.

As for answering questions, it is fine if you did not see my post and seeing that we have some problems with newest pages not showing until it has [x] amount of posts, I can understand, but yes, usually you would only answer a question if you know the answer for sure. You also do not need to know everything about Beyblade to answer just one question, it just means that you might not want to try to answer all of them, only some of them. Just imagine if you had given a wrong answer : a lot of guests and members might be browsing this topic, and they need to see only true information, because they will not bother to look around to see if someone corrected the answer or not.
I only answer questions if Im sure that I'm right. And if for some reason I'm wrong about something I'm sorry, but please try to be a little more sensitive with what you say.
Admittedly my comment only really works if both [you did not see my post] and [you are not an expert] elements are existent. Since one is invalid, of course it falls apart.
Why do MFB beyblades get really agressive on metal surfaces??
Where can I find the sig shops? -she asks again-
(Sep. 02, 2011  4:25 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: Why do MFB beyblades get really agressive on metal surfaces??

What is the shape and inclination of those "metal surfaces" ? What sort of tips do those "MFB beyblades" have ? There are a lot of factors.

BestLeoneBlader Wrote:Where can I find the sig shops? -she asks again-

Apparently I cannot answer, but I just want to invite you to read the rules in the first post of this topic.
This is a BEYBLADE related only question thread, ask in questions of WBO thread... I'll answer it, off topic forums, go to your creations.

Meh the post got deleted. :\
(Sep. 02, 2011  4:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Admittedly my comment only really works if both [you did not see my post] and [you are not an expert] elements are existent. Since one is invalid, of course it falls apart.
I think she's being humble about her answer. After all, this is about paint chipping off of Beyblades, which we know holds true to every last one one of these wheels. That's not gravity specific.
(Sep. 02, 2011  4:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2011  4:25 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: Why do MFB beyblades get really agressive on metal surfaces??

What is the shape and inclination of those "metal surfaces" ? What sort of tips do those "MFB beyblades" have ? There are a lot of factors.

Well, It was much steeper than regular stadiums. Much steeper. Maybe 80 degree angle. Also, they were hasbro beys. I used early tips, such as F, HF, D, and that such. And they spun every where, and super fast. All you saw was a blur.