Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Will there be any tournaments around rochester minnesota cuz me and my two bros are bored playing by ourselves
(Pls pm me)
(Sep. 01, 2011  4:45 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: I was just wondering how long Heavy Metal Beyblades was going before MFB, also, I was wondering if they would be making more HM beyblades (probably not). I was just wondering, because I was looking at the beyblade product list, and I saw that HM only had 24, so it seemed a little short. While Plastics had 135 + 48. So, I was just wondering.
in the beyblade anime..hms are only shown in g-revolution..as i recalled..the only hms shown in the series is dranzer ms,dragoon ms/msuv,driger and draciel ms..
no..the production has been stop..that is why hms are expensive..ahah..it is limited and not as much as plastics..
(Sep. 01, 2011  4:46 AM)filipinoblader Wrote: Will there be any tournaments around rochester minnesota cuz me and my two bros are bored playing by ourselves
(Pls pm me)
(Sep. 01, 2011  4:05 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: Meteo DRAGO
RB and RS are superior than RSF.
But Why?
they get better results as defense types.
(Sep. 01, 2011  5:04 AM)METEOR DRAGO Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2011  4:05 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: Meteo DRAGO
RB and RS are superior than RSF.
But Why?

i guessed..RB and RS will stay calm in the middle of the stadium..but there will be a movement while using RSF.this will cause RSF bey exposed to any hit..even the motion of the RSF can contribute to knock out..
example:
RSF bey move in clockwise direction..another attacking bey moving faster through the same direction..when the RSF bey is hitted..the momentum of the RSF bey will be greatly increased..>>>can cause K.O
Which are the tallest performance tips..other than HF/S and RF/R2F?
(Sep. 01, 2011  5:37 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: Which are the tallest performance tips..other than HF/S and RF/R2F?

ES?i think it is tall..haha..and W2D..LRF,RS
And EWD too.
Which is Better for Attack:
Screw,
or Blitz?
(Sep. 01, 2011  8:15 AM)METEOR DRAGO Wrote: Which is Better for Attack:
Screw,
or Blitz?

so far..blitz shows good potential in attack customization although some other show better results..but i think blitz perform better..
(Sep. 01, 2011  6:58 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: And EWD too.

EWD is not tall at all it is the same height as WD. EDS is very tall it is probably slightly taller then RF.

Blitz preforms better then screw since it gets decent win rates agains Basalt BD145CS/RB/MB while screw can barley get a win.
Some pointless questions...some fun ones.....and some serious..... Grin
1. Is it illegal in WBO to pull the 'Coat' of CS down to make it aggressive?
2. How many of those Blue Hell Kerbecs BD145EWD are there/ I herd they r v3ry 3xp3n51ve....
3. Has any beyblade surpassed a Maximum series bey (In measurements such as scale, weight, width, etc..)
4. How's the pie?
5. Are Hasbro products in better quality than all other Beyblade brands? If it is tell me, or if it is another tell me?

Sorry for so many questions. <Smile
1. it is not..it is an illegal modification..if it worn out naturally..then it wont illegal
ok do you guys no the new 4d beys when are they coming out
and is fang, hell aquario gb145 illegal?
Fang Hell Aquario? of course it is Uncertain

if you mean Fang aquario, then its fine Uncertain
(Sep. 01, 2011  10:30 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Some pointless questions...some fun ones.....and some serious..... Grin
1. Is it illegal in WBO to pull the 'Coat' of CS down to make it aggressive?
2. How many of those Blue Hell Kerbecs BD145EWD are there/ I herd they r v3ry 3xp3n51ve....
3. Has any beyblade surpassed a Maximum series bey (In measurements such as scale, weight, width, etc..)
4. How's the pie?
5. Are Hasbro products in better quality than all other Beyblade brands? If it is tell me, or if it is another tell me?

Sorry for so many questions. <Smile
1. Most likely
2. 3,000
3. Don't think so...
4. Very good. Tastes like BEY-SPIRIT.
5. All companies' Beyblades (Hasbro, SK, TT) are around the same quality (I think)

whixh is the better mode of blitz:
Assault,
or Barrage?
KaizerMFB:
3. Yes. Big Bang is wider than Hell, which was maximum for its MW width.

Meteor DRAGO:
Assault.
Kaizer #1 is illegal,#2 there are barely any left and are very rare,IIRC,#3 yes Big Bang has surpassed Hell,EDS is better that EWD on the dilemma, TH170 is more versatile than 230 and Screw is defeated by VariAries,#4 is just random and #5 some parts like Aquario and vice-versa like how TT's LLD Metal Wheel and Energy Ring is better than Hasbro's.
WHOA!That's a BIG paragraph.
EDIT:Beaten.
travisawesome:
TH170 being better than 230 doesn't mean anything. 230 is still the tallest track.
VariAres is better than Screw, agreed, but still Screw was maximum for upper and upper is nearly irrelevant in MFB.
TT Aquario and Hasbro Aquario are pretty much the same and it hasn't been tested about TT LLD being better than Hasbro LLD.
Is hasbro or Takara coat sharp better for defense?
Takara is better,Hasbro's is aggresive so...
Hasbro CS is better if you want to use MF LLDBD145CS.Takara CS are usually calm,except from the starter RAy Unicorno
(Sep. 01, 2011  12:03 PM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: it hasn't been tested about TT LLD being better than Hasbro LLD.
Quite a few members have found the TT LLDs seem to be more prone to breaking then their Hasbro counter part.

Well,I think he meant in terms of it's performance,not durability.