Ask a question, get an answer! #2

in a battle of stamina vs stamina which tip is the best assuming both stamina combos are the same except the bottom.

base combo:
burn cancer D125 ___ Vs Burn cancer D125 ___
SD vs D vs WD vs EWD vs PD

which bottom would be able to win the most in pure stamina battle
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
anyone who knows about momentum transfer, please help answer this:
heavier blade vs lighter blade
both spinning in opposite directions, which blade gets the most momentum or transfer of energy.
example
meteo L-drago D125 EWD (lighter blade) vs Libra D125 CS (heavier blade)
(May. 21, 2016  3:18 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: how the centre of gravity affects a Beyblade's Stamina

Gravity is one thing that tries to pull the mass concentrated at a single point. If you shift centre of gravity it will definitely make the beyblade an attack type.. May or may not decrease the stamina, but more chances favour decreasing the stamina. If you consider Duo Uranus, by changing the wheel mode to attack, you are actually shifting the centre of gravity. So basically it becomes aggressive. Although stamina remaining the same will be an understatement. Hope it answers your question.

Will Hasbro release beyblade burst original series of Valkyrie, Spriggan stuff? Any news on that?
(May. 21, 2016  3:37 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: in a battle of stamina vs stamina which tip is the best assuming both stamina combos are the same except the bottom.

base combo:
burn cancer D125 ___ Vs Burn cancer D125 ___
SD vs D vs WD vs EWD vs PD

which bottom would be able to win the most in pure stamina battle
Deciding which D-series tip to use is generally based on height and spin direction. WD is the best for right-spin combos at 145 height and under.

85-145, right spin: WD
160-165, right spin: PD
160-230, right spin: D (PD is better at 160-165)
All heights, as a decent alternative if you don't have the best tip: SD
Most heights, left spin: EWD (May not be the best at extremely high heights [>165])

(May. 21, 2016  3:37 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: anyone who knows about momentum transfer, please help answer this:
both spinning in opposite directions, which blade gets the most momentum or transfer of energy.
example
Lighter Beyblades will be accelerated faster, which means that Meteo will match Libra's velocity very quickly and easily. This is a good thing while Libra has plenty of Stamina left, but near the end of the match, as Libra slows, it will slow down Meteo, too. With heavier spin stealers (like Dragooon combos in Standard), they are less effective at picking up spin, but they are better at resisting being slowed down later in the game, which helps with outlasting opponents.

Basically, lighter Beyblades transfer energy well, so they will spin steal effectively, but heavier Beyblades will last longer on their own.
(May. 21, 2016  3:56 PM)Cake Wrote:
(May. 21, 2016  3:37 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: anyone who knows about momentum transfer, please help answer this:
example
Lighter Beyblades will be accelerated faster, which means that Meteo will match Libra's velocity very quickly and easily. This is a good thing while Libra has plenty of Stamina left, but near the end of the match, as Libra slows, it will slow down Meteo, too. With heavier spin stealers (like Dragooon combos in Standard), they are less effective at picking up spin, but they are better at resisting being slowed down later in the game, which helps with outlasting opponents.

Basically, lighter Beyblades transfer energy well, so they will spin steal effectively, but heavier Beyblades will last longer on their own.
i just couldn't remember everything, it was about the reason why weak shooting is used, for left spin.

i think it was something about two blades moving at the same speed, both shot at full power. one heavier one lighter, and the lighter one is the one that loses momentum, instead of gaining it, whilst the heavier one actually loses less momentum than the lighter one.

also about the heights, i usually don't like using anything higher than 145 for stamina, as it really just loses balance, and cannot regain it as fast.

anyway, thank you for clarifying about the heights, i've definitely got more combo testing to do now.

in terms of versatility, being prepared for whatever combo may come, which track + D series should i use.

i've been using D125 WD, due to low centre of gravity, and better balance.
I have been hearing the term "Beyblade Freeplay" being used a lot lately. What is it?
(May. 22, 2016  3:19 AM)biggestnate Wrote: I have been hearing the term "Beyblade Freeplay" being used a lot lately. What is it?

I think it just means casual play outside of a competitive situation (like a tournament)? That's how I would use the term "free play" anyway.
please correct me if this isn't right place to ask..

is it legal to filling BB-10 from bellow with rubber cement or something like glue to prevent to from breaking and make it firmer

thanks
Uh does anyone know a good middleman service for Canada?
I bought some Beyblades from ebay. Can you tell me if that was a good price?
15$ Wyborg, Draciel MBD, Spark Knight (Hasbro; used) & old plastic gen stadium with 3 walls (clear blue) (used)
15$ Voltex Ape (Hasbro; used)
15$ Flash Leopard 2 (Hasbro; used)
30$ Cyber Dragoon (Hasbro; used)
30$ Trygle & Trypio (Takara; used)
(May. 22, 2016  7:31 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: please correct me if this isn't right place to ask..

is it legal to filling BB-10 from bellow with rubber cement or something like glue to prevent to from breaking and make it firmer

thanks

Eh not really, especially if it does not allow the plastic to absorb shocks as much as an 'empty' BeyStadium Attack Type would.

(May. 22, 2016  2:36 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: Uh does anyone know a good middleman service for Canada?

As in that you live in Canada, or you want someone in Canada to help you? Because I am here and I have played middlewoman before, and I honestly want no money from it as long as everything is even hah.

(May. 22, 2016  2:53 PM)Zera Wrote: I bought some Beyblades from ebay. Can you tell me if that was a good price?
15$ Wyborg, Draciel MBD, Spark Knight (Hasbro; used) & old plastic gen stadium with 3 walls (clear blue) (used)
15$ Voltex Ape (Hasbro; used)
15$ Flash Leopard 2 (Hasbro; used)
30$ Cyber Dragoon (Hasbro; used)
30$ Trygle & Trypio (Takara; used)

You should ask that in the Plastics Q&A topic, but at first sight that does appear to be very good prices, unless they were heavily used.
why Shining God MS is so expencive?
Because it is the before-last Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, so production of it stopped way before all the other Beyblades. That means that there are considerably less copies of it in the world compared to Dragoon MS, for instance.
Kai-V Thank you for answering my question. Smile
(May. 22, 2016  7:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Because it is the before-last Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, so production of it stopped way before all the other Beyblades. That means that there are considerably less copies of it in the world compared to Dragoon MS, for instance.

In addition to this I would say that it seems to have always had a larger amount of demand than most beys and it also looks epic.
(May. 22, 2016  10:01 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(May. 22, 2016  7:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Because it is the before-last Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, so production of it stopped way before all the other Beyblades. That means that there are considerably less copies of it in the world compared to Dragoon MS, for instance.

In addition to this I would say that it seems to have always had a larger amount of demand than most beys and it also looks epic.

Well, and God Ring is god-tier.
what track is the most versatile for attack types, being able to take on any tracks heights?
base combo
wyvang wyvang ______ R2F

has any testing been done on PD?
how well does it perform?

how does BD do on Meteo L-drago?
is it better or worse than TR145 EWD?
(May. 23, 2016  12:20 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: what track is the most versatile for attack types, being able to take on any tracks heights?
base combo
wyvang wyvang ______ R2F

I'd recommend something at a middle hight that protrudes like GB145, TR145, or even UW145. Some tests have been done using PD and the general consensus is that it performs best on a 160 or 165 spin track.

Oh, and both of those bottoms are decent for Meteo, but I personally prefer TR145 EWD as Meteo has a fairly light weight and is left spin.
For your first question, I would say either GB145 or SA165. If those are too high for you, I have seen some people use variations of the 130 height. You can't really condense it down to just one good attack track, because there are so many variables.

And for your third question, it depends if it is limited or standard. I am guessing limited, so in that case BGrin does pretty well IMO. I prefer TR145 EWD a little better as it is a little more balanced late in the battle.

EDIT: Well someone already answered your question, and I didn't see because I didn't refresh, but hopefully I still provided something useful! Grin
(May. 23, 2016  12:20 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: what track is the most versatile for attack types, being able to take on any tracks heights?
base combo
wyvang wyvang ______ R2F

i think on Wyvang Wyvang R2F. CH120 will works best as most track can't KO Sythe 85RS combos [except H145 but it's weight distribution don't match Wyvang] also lower tracks [like DF105] have more smash then taller one + they are faster too but they just can't make metal-on-metal contact on E230 combos so CH120 should be best as it can change height

yes some test were done.
see PD discussion thread https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-PD-discussion
Wiki Draft I made https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&...EQgwoH4qlw
Inglulit's test https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Duo-Cygnus-160PD

i recently did LOTS of test on a LTD combo which use PD. i will post them soon. tbh it performed very well and OSed BGrin!!

i would say BGrin has more pression but both are mostly same. but i think you should use something low like T125,Ch120, D120, S130 or even LW105 as most people now days use LTAC combos in LTD which can blow meteo on height taller then 130

even at last event someone used Meteo ED145WD against me and lost against my MF-H Lightning L-Drago CH120RF
(May. 22, 2016  5:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 22, 2016  7:31 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: is it legal to filling BB-10 from bellow with rubber cement or something like glue to prevent to from breaking and make it firmer
Eh not really, especially if it does not allow the plastic to absorb shocks as much as an 'empty' BeyStadium Attack Type would.

Interesting. This is a very different ruling to that which I was given a year or so ago, has the rulebook changed in that time?
why does EWD work better than WD, for spin stealing?
(May. 23, 2016  7:01 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(May. 22, 2016  5:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 22, 2016  7:31 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: is it legal to filling BB-10 from bellow with rubber cement or something like glue to prevent to from breaking and make it firmer

Interesting. This is a very different ruling to that which I was given a year or so ago, has the rulebook changed in that time?

Can you cite where you were told that? The Universal Rulebook clearly specifies the methods by which stadium repair is allowed, and what condition is acceptable.
(May. 23, 2016  7:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(May. 23, 2016  7:01 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(May. 22, 2016  5:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Eh not really, especially if it does not allow the plastic to absorb shocks as much as an 'empty' BeyStadium Attack Type would.

Can you cite where you were told that? The Universal Rulebook clearly specifies the methods by which stadium repair is allowed, and what condition is acceptable.

i really wasn't saying to use it for repair. i mean to make it havier and harder to mode/break when beys like flash hits by filling white glue in hollow part of stadium [from bellow]
I suspect it would make it more likely to crack, not less. Either way, it would definitely not be legal by our standards.
(May. 23, 2016  8:25 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I suspect it would make it more likely to crack, not less. Either way, it would definitely not be legal by our standards.

thanks for reply. lol good i didn't filled with glue already lol

edit!!!:- is JB is any usful in Zero-G stadium?