Ask a question, get an answer! #2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3XVdE03w6o

IF you watch the video near 1:05 you can see a tape kind of spring in the internal gear which pops out when you try and take it out of the gear.SOme one help me with this. Can it be fixed or do I have to get a new one?
If that winding spring is broken, there's nothing you can do about it unfortunately. You would have to purchase a new one.
I was wondering, what is the best attack synchrome for Dragooon? I have Girago, Gryph, Wyvang, (another) Dragoon, pretty much all the best attack wheels excluding Begirados. What should I use?
(Sep. 19, 2013  10:30 PM)GuardianRevizer Wrote: I was wondering, what is the best attack synchrome for Dragooon? I have Girago, Gryph, Wyvang, (another) Dragoon, pretty much all the best attack wheels excluding Begirados. What should I use?

Definitely Wyvang Dragooon SA165 (Attack Mode) R2F. Best left spin attacker out there in my opinion.
Why are most MFB attack combos made with lower spin tracks like 100 and 90?
(Sep. 19, 2013  10:53 PM)MeteoLdrago14 Wrote: Why are most MFB attack combos made with lower spin tracks like 100 and 90?

It used to be like that before, but it's not so much of a trend now. It was so the attacker could have a lower center of gravity and get under opponents to an extent.

However, this trend disappeared with the introduction of 230 and BD145, which shut down low attackers. So attack types started using Tracks like CH120 and S130. They might be making a bit of a comeback with Zero-G and Synchroms, but are still relatively unused.
you forgot E230, E230 goes beyond killing 105 and below combo's it tortuers them first...
No, he was just saying that BD145 and 230 were the original tracks that made the low tracks near obsolete.
ugh sorry I guess I didn't see that. (this is what I get for posting in the middle of the night... Tired)
If you put R2F on a left spin or vice versa, wouldn't the have about the same speed, but less defence?
(Sep. 19, 2013  2:36 PM)theblackdragon Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2013  11:53 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2013  11:35 AM)Hikaru Hasama~ Wrote: Is E230 spin track useful in any attack Zero-G combos? I heard it is.

No, since its circular disk and height restrict any metal contact from tracks at heights such as 145.

What? :\ E230 is absolutely amazing for Zero-G attack! Wink

Look at this.

...Unless I'm misunderstanding and Hikaru is asking for attack combos using Zero-G parts, and Cannon is saying that E230 is awful for synchrom attack types in a BB-10 stadium (which, of course, is right).

Yeah, I've seen E230 with a Zero-G combo in a Zero-G battle and it can provide outstanding attack power. The disk actually helps the Zero-G bey move fast and it controls speed and can knock out the other Bey out of the stadium. Smile

And thanks!
(Sep. 20, 2013  11:02 AM)Hikaru Hasama~ Wrote: Yeah, I've seen E230 with a Zero-G combo in a Zero-G battle and it can provide outstanding attack power. The disk actually helps the Zero-G bey move fast and it controls speed and can knock out the other Bey out of the stadium. Smile

And thanks!

Ah, you meant in the Zero-G Attack Stadium then.

The E230 doesn't provide the Smash, but is to control the Sway. _230 is used for Sway Attack, not regular Attack combinations. Wink
(Sep. 20, 2013  1:46 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2013  11:02 AM)Hikaru Hasama~ Wrote: Yeah, I've seen E230 with a Zero-G combo in a Zero-G battle and it can provide outstanding attack power. The disk actually helps the Zero-G bey move fast and it controls speed and can knock out the other Bey out of the stadium. Smile

And thanks!

Ah, you meant in the Zero-G Attack Stadium then.

The E230 doesn't provide the Smash, but is to control the Sway. _230 is used for Sway Attack, not regular Attack combinations. Wink

Oh, okay, thanks! I'm just looking for a really good Zero-G combo at least with Phoenic for a WBO tourney I might host in FL.
How does rinkya japan work? Are there any fees or shipping?
Of course, there is always a fee for a middleman service, as well as some extra fee for the additional shipping internationally.
so you need a middleman?
Whats a good replacement Chrome wheel if you don't have 2 Balros for the combo Balro Balro W145WSF?
I think Wvyang would be good, but I think this would go in BMAC.
(Sep. 22, 2013  9:57 PM)BloodLacerta Wrote: Whats a good replacement Chrome wheel if you don't have 2 Balros for the combo Balro Balro W145WSF?

If I'm wrong, sorry, but I think I would replace it with Dragooon or Wyvang.

(Sep. 22, 2013  9:57 PM)BloodLacerta Wrote: Whats a good replacement Chrome wheel if you don't have 2 Balros for the combo Balro Balro W145WSF?

If I'm wrong, sorry, but I think I would replace it with Dragooon or Wvyang.
What are the easiest faces to get?
This doesn't really belong here, but if you post a lot, the antique face is good to shoot for. If you're good competitively you can go to tournaments, and if you get first, second, or third you get a face too.
To bad they never have tournaments where i live
(Sep. 24, 2013  12:19 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: To bad they never have tournaments where i live

Try hosting Tongue_out

As Ultramarine said, there are other ways to get faces- contributing to BeyWiki, etc.
This does belong in Questions about the WBO/Face Discussion (?)
I don't know enough bladers
Make a thread for your area, if there isn't one already.