Ask a question, get an answer! #2

i will, hopefully i can find some other bladers
I live in a really small town and we don't really have any tournaments... ever. How could I get a legit tournament started?
If there's no one there, logically you can't host a tournament. But make a thread for your area if there isn't one already.
what would happen if someone got caught using an Illegal/modified part during a tournament?
They would be disqualified
I was kinda hoping someone more expirienced would answer this someone who's actually been to a tournament...
They'd know before because its the hosts responsibility to inspect, consequences would most likely end up in a disqualification, I'd know because my LA area inspects, woohoo.
It is not really clarified in the Rulebooks, but it would be a BeyBattle disqualification for certain.
If someone is caught using an illegal or modified part, the results usually depend on whether the use of the part was intentional (e.g. cheating by using an unnaturally aggro WD to KO opponents or lubing a B : D) or unintentional (using a worn part that just slightly passes the bounds of legality, or simply not having a legal part/launcher to use). If the person is cheating/intentionally using the part or launcher, they will probably get disqualified, and all matches involving them will be removed from the score. If it's unintentional, and the person hasn't been using the illegal item for too long, they will probably be let off with a warning, and someone will lend them a replacement for the illegal part, and any relevant matches will be re-done.
How does everyone keep their beys stickers on?
(Sep. 25, 2013  4:57 AM)BloodLacerta Wrote: How does everyone keep their beys stickers on?

As far as I know, you can't, unless you don't use the Beyblade. They wear off and get torn with constant use.
(Sep. 25, 2013  4:57 AM)BloodLacerta Wrote: How does everyone keep their beys stickers on?
I don't like to put them on the ones I battle because they wear and tear. I only put them on when I don't battle.

Not sure if it is still done with MFB, but during the Plastic/HMS generation, using clear nail polish was a very popular method of keeping the stickers from coming off.
(Sep. 27, 2013  2:11 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote:

Not sure if it is still done with MFB, but during the Plastic/HMS generation, using clear nail polish was a very popular method of keeping the stickers from coming off.

Is that legal? Do you have to keep applying fresh nail polish every so often to keep it protected?
Applying clear nail polish to protect MFB stickers has worked well for me in the past, and it certainly doesn't affect their performance to any measurable degree.

You might have to apply a new coat if the old one starts to peel, but that's usually only limited to the edges of coated Facebolts that see a lot of screwing/unscrewing.
How many milimeters (I llooovvve the metric system) of overhang does duo have?
Which is better divine or counter
(Sep. 28, 2013  1:19 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Which is better divine or counter

They're both awful. Tongue_out But, from my informal testing (yes, I've tested Counter and Divine) Divine is much better.
(Sep. 28, 2013  12:16 PM)AZL Wrote: How many milimeters (I llooovvve the metric system) of overhang does duo have?
No one answered my question.
Also, how do you fix a non-Retracting BeyLauncher?
Take the BeyLauncher apart, open up the gear part, unscrew, rewind the metal coil, get a flathead, turn it CLOCKWISE about 15-20 times, or watch the AkirasDaddys tutorial on how to fix a BeyLauncher.
THX. That helped.
(Sep. 28, 2013  1:27 PM)theblackdragon Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2013  1:19 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Which is better divine or counter

They're both awful. Tongue_out But, from my informal testing (yes, I've tested Counter and Divine) Divine is much better.
Really? wow I never knew that but it's said that my worst wheel is Divine and it's till better then other wheels... oh and AZL I'd say maybe .1 MM I don't know exactly how much you would probably be better off just measuring it yourself Smile
Does rdf wear wear down as fast as other rubber bottom or is it harder
RDF wears down at about the same speed as RF maybe slower although through my expirence it wears down faster then W2D but slower then a hard rubber mold of RSF wich I own XD
O man that sucks, why don't they make a rubber to that wear slow like plastic tips