Ask a question, get an answer! #2

how much better is 4d wing pegasis 90wf compared to the spark fx version because the only difference is that the spark fx can't change modes
(Sep. 14, 2013  9:58 PM)REDyohagane Wrote: how much better is 4d wing pegasis 90wf compared to the spark fx version because the only difference is that the spark fx can't change modes

Dude, I already answered this in Random Thoughts.
I said to post it here next time... Tongue_out
why do you think hasbro didn't release all the 4d bey's(hyperblades) and also what would you think if bey's already made were remade with titanium only the metal wheels and chrome wheels.
Because they were rushing Zero-G and Beywarriors I believe.

And all of them remade? No one would even consider buying anything pre-4D, at least no one thinking competitively. I highly doubt its ever gonna happen, unless some company makes fake ones.
MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang BD145gcf this has been asked numearas times lately next time try to search and see if you can find your answer Smile
which is better phantom orion or wolborg ms?
Phantom Orion performs better of course, but if you could buy one of the two, I'd buy Wolborg MS.
are metal storm beyblades in some cases stronger than the beys of today?
There's no such thing as metal storm beyblades, unless you are referring to HMS beys. Metal Storm is what the MS in Dragoon MS means so maybe that's why you thought that.

There's a thread for HMS questions.
but to awnswer his question plastics MFB and HMS are all different genaration each in it's time line Metal Fight through Zero-G is MFB and HMS is no match for MFB and is incanpatiatble with it,Plastics and HMS are incampatable with each other and MFB.
That really doesn't answer his question at all, Lazer.

In some cases they are, and some there not. Smile Like for example: Storm Pagasus m145 Q vs. Death Gargolye CWD defense ring Grip Flat core, DGMS> pegasus

Reviser Dragoon sa165 ewd vs. Driger MS

Dragooon> Driger
(Sep. 15, 2013  2:54 AM)Lazer Wrote: but to awnswer his question plastics MFB and HMS are all different genaration each in it's time line Metal Fight through Zero-G is MFB and HMS is no match for MFB and is incanpatiatble with it,Plastics and HMS are incampatable with each other and MFB.

But I believe in past tournaments (BBA?, I know Hasbro banned HMS), HMS and Plastics competed with eachother.
Like, they were considered the same series so a Gaia Dragoon MS vs. a Kid Dragoon would be able to battle with eachother.

Don't take my word for it, this is just if my memory serves me correctly, haha
What are some of the best out of the box blades that can beat phantom orion?
Check the Best out of the Box thread. But I beleive if you use an attack type it could beat phantom orion.
(Sep. 15, 2013  3:14 AM)beybeyfriend Wrote: What are some of the best out of the box blades that can beat phantom orion?

Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F Hands down. Wink Not really much other than that... Duo Uranus 230WD (TAKARA) might work, but Cosmic's your best bet IMO.
you know how I got ripped off on amazon for $48.48 is it possible to return the item because I used a prepaid master card to get it and I opened it but I still have the pakage unripped and everything it came with without any breakage so if I could do you think it's worth it to give back samurai pegasis for the ultimate dx set with wing pegasis
(Sep. 15, 2013  3:31 AM)REDyohagane Wrote: you know how I got ripped off on amazon for $48.48 is it possible to return the item because I used a prepaid master card to get it and I opened it but I still have the pakage unripped and everything it came with without any breakage so if I could do you think it's worth it to give back samurai pegasis for the ultimate dx set with wing pegasis

Prepaid cards cannot be reloaded or reimbursed as far as I know, but yes, there are surely arrangements you could make with Amazon. Next time though, just create a Paypal account and get more security automatically, because you can have a Paypal account with just a prepaid credit card too.
I do have a paypal account, so if I could would that be worth it
My phantom orion was spinning for ~5mins 30 sec when i got it. After a day of play and abuse it now only spins for 4 mins. Is there a way i can oil the beyblade?
(Sep. 15, 2013  8:24 AM)beybeyfriend Wrote: My phantom orion was spinning for ~5mins 30 sec when i got it. After a day of play and abuse it now only spins for 4 mins. Is there a way i can oil the beyblade?

Never oil it. Illegal, but perhaps you could water it. Did the trick for me.
(Sep. 15, 2013  8:46 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2013  8:24 AM)beybeyfriend Wrote: My phantom orion was spinning for ~5mins 30 sec when i got it. After a day of play and abuse it now only spins for 4 mins. Is there a way i can oil the beyblade?

Never oil it. Illegal, but perhaps you could water it. Did the trick for me.

Will oiling do the trick? Water seems counterproductive..
no, it won't.

I have two puestions.
1. What will scrape more, Duo 100GF or duo 100MF? How can I imrove it?
2. Tell about GF, for intsance how tall it is or useful it is.
Ok so here the deal, I recently received my new third Beylauncher LR monday and this is my second time using it,through the course of battle my launcher started to skip horrible but more so on the prongs of the right ..my dad thinks it might be the weight of my beys but i been using these beys since last year when my 2nd Beylauncher LR last for about a year without any problems till the end of august (when the string became shut).

I still have 7 days to exchange and my brother beylauncher LR which came the same day is perfectly normal but is there anyway i can fix this problem?
(Sep. 15, 2013  3:10 PM)Zero X Wrote: Ok so here the deal, I recently received my new third Beylauncher LR monday and this is my second time using it,through the course of battle my launcher started to skip horrible but more so on the prongs of the right ..my dad thinks it might be the weight of my beys but i been using these beys since last year when my 2nd Beylauncher LR last for about a year without any problems till the end of august (when the string became shut).

I still have 7 days to exchange and my brother beylauncher LR which came the same day is perfectly normal but is there anyway i can fix this problem?

You could look on YouTube for such a tutorial, but that would involve opening it and being confident about what you do.