Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Kei: I actually do use Launcher Rubbers and love them, however, I still have that problem.
sorry but turns out i missed some pieces that i didn't know the proper names of, so here's the links to them and a new version of the black ball tip you couldn't identify. these are all new pics and they're not that blurry, but the pictures are a bit grainy unfortunately, there was nothing i could do about that as far as i know. anyways, here' the pics:

my other beyblade piece pics that i missed
1) it almost looks like B (ball), but it seems kinda wide.

2) SF (Semi Flat)

3) Saggitario

4) S (Sharp)

5) C145 (Claw 145)

6) 145

7) D (defense)
1. Looks like TB but Im sure its just a worn B
2. SF
3. Sagittario I
4.BS
5. C145
6. Not sure if its a fake 145 or not
7.PD
By the way, Beyfan966, keep in mind that the answers vary slightly from Member to Member just because the photographs are too blurry to identify the small differences between some tips, not because we do not know our Bottoms hah.
i was referred here from the zero-g thread. i wasn't sure if this was just for metal fight beyblades or not, but anyways, here's my questions. i actually have two of them. XD

1(what metal fight beyblades exactly would be compatible with the new zero-g beyblades?

2(my best beyblade is a basalt horogium i got shipped from japan mixed with a GB145 spin track and a WD tip. my question is: would basalt be compatible with zero-g beyblades?

i know that was a bit redundant and semi-pointless. XD that's all my questions, so ty if you can answer them, ty anyways if you can't.
only the tips and tracks from zero-g/shogun steel beys are compatible with mfb beys the face chrome wheel and crystal wheel are only compatible with each other and mfb tracks and tips
i'm sorry i'm a total noob, so i'm not exactly sure which is which. XD

edit: just figured out what you meant after rereading it sorry. still doesn't answer my other question though: is basalt from basalt horogium compatible with a zero-g/shogun steel beyblade?
if your asking what the difference between a chrome wheel and crystal wheel is then a crystal wheel is the plastic part that only works with a chrome wheel but is useless because it is too light to be competetive mostly because of synchromes, the chrome wheel is the metal part that can be combined with another chrome wheel to make a synchrome wich is much heavier and takes up most of todays meta Tired
(Aug. 16, 2013  3:54 AM)Beyfan966 Wrote: i'm sorry i'm a total noob, so i'm not exactly sure which is which. XD

edit: just figured out what you meant after rereading it sorry. still doesn't answer my other question though: is basalt from basalt horogium compatible with a zero-g/shogun steel beyblade?

Actually it should've answered your question. Only Basalt's track and tip are compatible with shogun steel beys. And vice versa with shogun steel.
actually, i was asking which original MFB beys were compatible with zero-g/shogun steel beys.

(Aug. 16, 2013  4:05 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2013  3:54 AM)Beyfan966 Wrote: i'm sorry i'm a total noob, so i'm not exactly sure which is which. XD

Actually it should've answered your question. Only Basalt's track and tip are compatible with shogun steel beys. And vice versa with shogun steel.

oh okay ty, sorry didn't realize that's what he meant. ty though.
Have Crystal Wheels been competitive in any possible way?
Nope. In no way, shape, or form are they any good.
(Aug. 15, 2013  8:44 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Kei: I actually do use Launcher Rubbers and love them, however, I still have that problem.

Really? I don't think I've had any handles break since I've started using them.
Doesn't the suspension work better anyway?
What is Goriem used for?
Do you get more power from Zero-G compacts as to the basic launcher
Do they even get a grip to attach with them?
Not sure because i have neither.

Nothing really, but you can check out the goreim testing thread if you want to see what its best suited for.

I think its about the same as an LL2

No
What is a wide sweeping launch? And how would you perform it?
Goreim can act as a larger Gryph but on a much smaller scale.
(Aug. 16, 2013  4:44 PM)H3LLO Wrote: What is a wide sweeping launch? And how would you perform it?

A real fan-made term for not much ?
(Aug. 16, 2013  6:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2013  4:44 PM)H3LLO Wrote: What is a wide sweeping launch? And how would you perform it?

A real fan-made term for not much ?
Lol... Don't tell Shinobu that... XD
Is it really supposed to be something ?
On a defensive Synchrome on E230, Is RDF better than RB?
is Reviser Kraken a good synchrome?
hi, i was surfing toywiz and i found this bey, diablo nemesis:
http://www.toywiz.com/beybladestarter122.html

i was wondering if someone could explain it to me, cause i was thinking of buying it but after looking it up on the beywiki, i am completely confused on how you would assemble or use it, it's just so complicated! XD
(Aug. 16, 2013  8:49 PM)Beyfan966 Wrote: hi, i was surfing toywiz and i found this bey, diablo nemesis:
http://www.toywiz.com/beybladestarter122.html

i was wondering if someone could explain it to me, cause i was thinking of buying it but after looking it up on the beywiki, i am completely confused on how you would assemble or use it, it's just so complicated! XD

It is not really that complicated. Have you looked at the photographs at the bottom of the article ? You see all the pieces, and there are subtitles under each image to tell you what you see.