Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 15, 2013  1:56 AM)H3LLO Wrote: Has Hasbro released a Shogun Steel version of Bandid Genbull?
Not yet, but they have released F230 and TB with Beserker Behemoth (2 pack) and bandid with bandid goreim.
(Aug. 15, 2013  1:59 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2013  1:56 AM)H3LLO Wrote: Has Hasbro released a Shogun Steel version of Bandid Genbull?
Not yet, but they have released F230 and TB with Beserker Behemoth (2 pack) and bandid with bandid goreim.
I don't see it on the Hasbro website... Has it not been released in the U.S. yet? Or is it one of those situations when the website isn't up-to-date?
(Aug. 15, 2013  2:05 AM)H3LLO Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2013  1:59 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
I don't see it on the Hasbro website... Has it not been released in the U.S. yet? Or is it one of those situations when the website isn't up-to-date?
The website isn't up-to-date but Yes it's been releasedSmile I saw it at the ToysRus were I liveUncertain
i wanna post some links to my bey pics because my memory is horrible and for the life of me i can remember almost none of the names of any of the pieces i have, but i have a ton of them and i have no clue how to make a spoiler, so my question is: how do i make a spoiler? i tried but i couldn't get it to do it.

edit: i just realized this may be in the wrong section, sorry if it is.
(Aug. 15, 2013  3:57 AM)Beyfan966 Wrote: i wanna post some links to my bey pics because my memory is horrible and for the life of me i can remember almost none of the names of any of the pieces i have, but i have a ton of them and i have no clue how to make a spoiler, so my question is: how do i make a spoiler? i tried but i couldn't get it to do it.

This question should be asked in the Questions about the WBO topic, but since we can help you with the names right here or in the Plastics or HMS Q&A threads, this is how you do spoilers :

Code:
[spoiler]this text is hidden[/spoiler]
okay, thanks for helping me with the spoilers, now here's my pics ordered by bey piece type and some almost full, half full, and complete beyblades. sorry the graphics are so bad, the only camera i had available wasn't very good, the lighting in my room is just horrible,and i am really bad at photography. XD also, i know the descriptions are weird, but as my memory almost completely failed me and i have no clue whatsoever what most of the parts are, i had to make the best descriptions for the pics i could. this part was typed half-way through posting: after going through posting this somewhat, i realize i should've dissassembled the built beys and took pictures of the pieces seperately, but all of this was literally three days in the making so i can't really go back and do it all over again, sorry. XD
edit: removed the beys i named as i know it was pointless to put those ones.
full, half-full, and almost-full beyblades
energy rings
facebolts
fusion wheels
tips
(Aug. 15, 2013  4:38 AM)Beyfan966 Wrote: undetermined incomplete bey (i have not a single clue what this one is sorry)
my undetermined incomplete bey pic: http://puu.sh/41qaK.JPG

That is a Counter Metal Wheel and a Leone Clear Wheel.

(Aug. 15, 2013  4:38 AM)Beyfan966 Wrote: incomplete flame eagle(i think, i'm guessing i'm completely wrong XD)
my incomplete flame eagle (i think) bey pic: http://puu.sh/41q6G.JPG

This is actually Poison Phoenix with a Phoenix Face. (Phoenix is Fireblaze's original name.)

Clear Wheels (Click to View)

(Aug. 15, 2013  4:38 AM)Beyfan966 Wrote:
my green undetermined face bolt pic: http://puu.sh/41puE.JPG

The first few are all correct, and the last one is Escolpio (Scorpio).

Metal Wheels (Click to View)

Here are the names based off of link #
1. PegasusI
3. Bull
4. Orso
6. PegasusI
8. Chronos
9. Lacerta[/spoiler]
They are all accurate(exept maybe the tall basic tracks, I'd need a height comparison)

Edit: Kai-V, Type slower so I can get some credit JK
Its neither d, sd, or sf, thats EDS. Also I think the first tip is B from rock orso, that would make sense, but its knd of too blurry to see. I also dont know about the 145? track do you know what bey it came from? Other than that I think you had most of them correct.

EDIT: This was in response to Kai-V
(Aug. 15, 2013  5:13 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: 9. Bottom Spike

Edit: Kai-V, Type slower so I can get some credit JK

Did you mean Ball Sharp/Spike, BS ?

I knew his post was going to create a lot of traffic. It could have been me in your position too, hah.
^Yes, I just used the name Hasbro gave it and what I'm used to calling it.

Edit: for bellow and not to go off topic, It's what it says on my Spiral Blitz Battle Pack Thing(I'd post a picture If I had camera access)
(Aug. 15, 2013  5:31 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: ^Yes, I just used the name Hasbro gave it and what I'm used to calling it.

But "Bottom" ? Is it not Ball Spike with Hasbro, at least ? You wrote "Bottom Spike".
(Aug. 15, 2013  5:18 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Its neither d, sd, or sf, thats EDS. Also I think the first tip is B from rock orso, that would make sense, but its knd of too blurry to see. I also dont know about the 145? track do you know what bey it came from? Other than that I think you had most of them correct.

EDIT: This was in response to Kai-V

The first tip with B was Wolf D125B FYI.
Plus, Kai-V the clear Purple Clear Wheel looks like Befall, not Lacerta, I own both.
For Bottoms, the first one looks like B, and that F tip you thought was F, was FB, I own the same color.
And that WB, looks like an S from what I can see.
Ok, I've been asking around for this for months now, and absolutely NO ONE has given me an answer yet...

Where are the standard formatted test results clearly demonstrating B : D's inferior defense to W145/AD145WD? I've read the entire B : D Discussion thread over like twice, and it's not there. I searched B : D, B : D Discussion, and B : D tests and I still didn't find anything... The only tests I could find was Basalt B : D vs. some Variares combos, and there wasn't even a benchmark! Unhappy

Could someone please tell me where they are? Because so far, to my knowledge, there is only one set of test results complete with a benchmark comparing B : D's defensive qualities... and it was me. Confused

theblackdragon Wrote: Reviser Reviser BGrin vs. Flash Pegasus III T125RF
RF semi-worn. L/R beylauncher for both. Reviser launched first on all launches.
detailed results:
RR: 6/10 (2 KO, 4OS)
FP: 4/10 (All KO)
Reviser Reviser BGrin win rate: 60%

Benchmarks:
I just want to be sure. For the string-launcher, is it more powerful releasing the handle (letting it retract on its own) after it is pulled, or not?
If you ask me, yes it is more powerful when you release it after pulling, but that's just me.
Same thing with me.

Be careful, though: letting go makes your launcher much more prone to the string fraying and handle braking from my experience.
what does it mean when a part is broken like when someone says is dragoon broken but they don't mean broken like snapped in half broken so what does broken mean in that sentence
It means that it is used frequently in tournaments and such. Synonyms: Overused.
(Aug. 15, 2013  5:27 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Same thing with me.

Be careful, though: letting go makes your launcher much more prone to the string fraying and handle braking from my experience.

To prevent the handles from breaking, I would suggest getting Launcher Rubbers. They provide a number of benefits:

1. The handle becomes slightly heavier so it doesn't retract as quickly/violently.

2. They reduce the impact on the handle if it does end up hitting the launcher.

3. They make it easier to grip the handle.
what would be the heaviest legal combo in mfb (including zero-g/shogun steel)
MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang bd145 gcf? would be the heaviest combo.
ok thanks and my final question is what should I change about my launch in this video whith the beylauncher l/r and is my current launch any good? (skip to 00:28)
(I've gotten much better at using it with my practice)
It doesnt seem to bad, but to get better performance a launcher grip and a launcher rubber would be good. I did notice one thing though. Instead of launching inward, it could help if you launched outward.
ok thanks for all the help @kyler_the best