To..
I wanted to know which anime Moves can happen in 
Real life..
I think rush lauch's real

It always happen when i use a attack type bey
Ya rush launch is real and also counterbreak

Counterbreak happens when rubber part of storm spryzen touches the stadium
Shield crash can also be done in real life
(Sep. 29, 2018  3:37 PM)Yusuke Wrote: Shield crash can also be done in real life

It's just Useless
Also-Most of the Moves in Anime Can be done one real life, most of them are over exaggerated, and some cannot happen at all
The most over exaggerated move I think is of blast jinius
(Sep. 30, 2018  3:10 AM)Yusuke Wrote: The most over exaggerated move I think is of blast jinius

Blast jinnius is not a move do you mean tornado wall?
(Sep. 30, 2018  3:27 AM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2018  3:10 AM)Yusuke Wrote: The most over exaggerated move I think is of blast jinius

Blast jinnius is not a move do you mean tornado wall?

I said move OF blast jinnius not that blast jinnius is a move(I couldn't remember it's name so wrote move OF blast jinnius)
The only FAMOUS Special move is of Xcalibur's evolutions ( i.e of Xeno , Seig , Buster ) ,and 1st impact, 3rd impact , 5th impact
and THE GREAT FREE DA LA HOYA'S move ( Hand spin )
I think it will be hard to find moves which CANNOT be done in real life. Example of that is the beast behemot move where it settles in the centre. I think the second bloody longinus move (was it bloody score? I dont know pls correct me) is possible but has like a 80% fail rate. Dragon scream is possible. Jet shoot or wing launch is basically a v2 with a worn out variable hitting the walls of a stadium and going too crazy. Quake shoot of deathsyther is also easy to pull off. Just name a move, think about it and you can explain it. Y dont ppl try explaining the anime moves and try to figure out how to do it in real life? That would be fun to do.
(Sep. 30, 2018  11:40 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote: I think it will be hard to find moves which CANNOT be done in real life. Example of that is the beast behemot move where it settles in the centre. I think the second bloody longinus move (was it bloody score? I dont know pls correct me) is possible but has like a 80% fail rate. Dragon scream is possible. Jet shoot or wing launch is basically a v2 with a worn out variable hitting the walls of a stadium and going too crazy. Quake shoot of deathsyther is also easy to pull off. Just name a move, think about it and you can explain it. Y dont ppl try explaining the anime moves and try to figure out how to do it in real life? That would be fun to do.
It's called bloody squall ,dude
Bloody Squall is what I have not watched the anime of yet, but I do know that it is nearly not possible to do it if your bey cannot suddenly bounce upwards, tilt 90 degrees and slam on the opponent. Plus, Nothing Break and Absorb Break is literally impossible to do as Tomy has accidentally equipped every driver with a spring too strong to stay downwards for at least one full second. Ultra Flash Launch is easy to do and all you need is a fresh Variable and a hard launch flat on the surface. Flash Launch in general, good luck making your bey actually not move off course after it hits the opponent once and have it slide directly into the middle first hand.

Reboot in the anime should work easily in real life, all you need is your bey to get hit hard directly before the reboot begins, or else it will slide like ice and do absolutely nothing to help assist in attack. Ultimate Reboot on the other hand, Valtryek will literally speed up from ice to hard cement like traversal, so your bey doesn’t need to get hit, just make sure all the edges of the tip aren’t contacting the stadium at once or it’ll drill against the stadium for no reason.

Multiple moves that require full motion of the body are insanely hard to do and are too exaggerated for the exaggeratingly tiny Beystadium. You’ll need an Anime sized Beystadium to have your abilities actually work, and I mean all diameters have to match. This will definitely result in a Beystadium that’s taller than your leg up to your knee.

And with that sized Beystadium, Victory Valtryek will be OP like Pegasus.

Better yet, Attack types will have a better enough advantage to match the meta of Defensive and Stamina Types due to their increased speed, but it’ll be much harder to knock them out and lobbing them into the air with the beyblade alone is legit impossible.

What is the limit for how many times in a row I can reply?
U probably can't do lost spiral in real life and how can I do quake launch???
(Sep. 30, 2018  3:33 PM)Yusuke Wrote: U probably can't do lost spiral in real life and how can I do quake launch???

I still couldn't understand what happen in lost spiral...
(Sep. 30, 2018  3:33 PM)Yusuke Wrote: U probably can't do lost spiral in real life and how can I do quake launch???

For death spiral, from wat i know is when the opponent is hit by the disk. As fr quake launch i saw it in a vid and it was fairly simple. Dont remember properly, but you will find it on youtube.

(Sep. 30, 2018  12:42 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: Bloody Squall is what I have not watched the anime of yet, but I do know that it is nearly not possible to do it if your bey cannot suddenly bounce upwards, tilt 90 degrees and slam on the opponent. Plus, Nothing Break and Absorb Break is literally impossible to do as Tomy has accidentally equipped every driver with a spring too strong to stay downwards for at least one full second. Ultra Flash Launch is easy to do and all you need is a fresh Variable and a hard launch flat on the surface. Flash Launch in general, good luck making your bey actually not move off course after it hits the opponent once and have it slide directly into the middle first hand.

Reboot in the anime should work easily in real life, all you need is your bey to get hit hard directly before the reboot begins, or else it will slide like ice and do absolutely nothing to help assist in attack. Ultimate Reboot on the other hand, Valtryek will literally speed up from ice to hard cement like traversal, so your bey doesn’t need to get hit, just make sure all the edges of the tip aren’t contacting the stadium at once or it’ll drill against the stadium for no reason.

Multiple moves that require full motion of the body are insanely hard to do and are too exaggerated for the exaggeratingly tiny Beystadium. You’ll need an Anime sized Beystadium to have your abilities actually work, and I mean all diameters have to match. This will definitely result in a Beystadium that’s taller than your leg up to your knee.

And with that sized Beystadium, Victory Valtryek will be OP like Pegasus.

Better yet, Attack types will have a better enough advantage to match the meta of Defensive and Stamina Types due to their increased speed, but it’ll be much harder to knock them out and lobbing them into the air with the beyblade alone is legit impossible.

What is the limit for how many times in a row I can reply?

Nothing breaker is the nothing driver pressing down and going offensive. So is absorb break. Stating down for one second is enough for the bey to get into momentum.
(Sep. 30, 2018  4:24 PM)Turbo blader Wrote:

I still couldn't understand what happen in lost spiral...

In lost spiral longinus speeds up a lil bit and clashes head on with it's opponent
Lost Spiral is the Spiral Performance Tip and the Nine blades on the nine disk creating a spiral of wind to attack. A bit overexaggerated in the anime
What is difference between counterbreak and Axe launch??

Those two do same thing rubber touches the stadium
(Oct. 01, 2018  3:09 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: What is difference between counterbreak and Axe launch??

Those two do same thing rubber touches the stadium

Counterbreak: rubber touches stadium in BETWEEN battle
Axe launch: tilted shoot which makes it touch rubber at the START

Correct me if im wrong
I remember that Sr did counterbreak in ep 51 of god but how it didn't have rubber on it's tip??
(Oct. 01, 2018  3:25 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: I remember that Sr did counterbreak in ep 51 of god but how it didn't have rubber on it's tip??

Same thing, just sr's stamina mode is a fusion driver, so the drivers on the flat instead of sharp.
(Sep. 29, 2018  7:50 AM)Monsterblader Wrote: I think rush lauch's real

Yes it is real. Its technical term is a flower pattern.
(Oct. 04, 2018  11:38 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2018  7:50 AM)Monsterblader Wrote: I think rush lauch's real

Yes it is real. Its technical term is a flower pattern.

It's Sliding Shoot!