Anime Moves in real life...

People Thinking Cyclone Counter Is Real Please Read This-
Jinnius is overall a disappointment, it's ability makes it more easily to be destabilized, and will lose stamina steadily, as well as it doesn't has recoil, too little, and bursting Garuda is just statement of Fanboys #no_offence
(Nov. 16, 2018  10:28 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: People Thinking Cyclone Counter Is Real Please Read This-
Jinnius is overall a disappointment, it's ability makes it more easily to be destabilized, and will lose stamina steadily,  as well as it doesn't has recoil, too little, and bursting Garuda is just statement  of Fanboys #no_offence
The move just screws up itself and isn't very practical
But,Jinius isn't a bad bey though, its pretty good
(Nov. 16, 2018  11:38 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2018  10:28 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: People Thinking Cyclone Counter Is Real Please Read This-
Jinnius is overall a disappointment, it's ability makes it more easily to be destabilized, and will lose stamina steadily,  as well as it doesn't has recoil, too little, and bursting Garuda is just statement  of Fanboys #no_offence

It's trash
(Nov. 16, 2018  11:38 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:

Well, Jinnius never work out!!
So is Valt spinning a Dash shoot or a Cyclone shoot?
Valt spinning is Cyclone Shoot, but if you heard he has a Special Move called Dash Shoot

I think the reason you don’t think cyclone counter is real is because you have never seen it happen
(Nov. 21, 2018  2:23 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Valt spinning is Cyclone Shoot, but if you heard he has a Special Move called Dash Shoot

Okay. I’ve seen people getting pretty confused and me too with the launch moves. We should seperate them into two categories. One where you only need your launching hand and your other hand remaining still. Moves where you need even your gripping hand up to your entire body can be considered the other category. I also haven’t seen Cyclone shoot in Valt’s special moves category yet.
So Duo Eclipse can do Dead gravity?...😂😂😂😂
(Nov. 21, 2018  10:18 AM)Turbo blader Wrote: So Duo Eclipse can do Dead gravity?...😂😂😂😂

Lol too light, the shrinking ring may expand instead.
(Nov. 21, 2018  6:49 AM)IronFace879 Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2018  2:23 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Valt spinning is Cyclone Shoot, but if you heard he has a Special Move called Dash Shoot

Okay. I’ve seen people getting pretty confused and me too with the launch moves. We should seperate them into two categories. One where you only need your launching hand and your other hand remaining still. Moves where you need even your gripping hand up to your entire body can be considered the other category. I also haven’t seen Cyclone shoot in Valt’s special moves category yet.

So what should I write about it? Give me some descriptions!.
You may want to wait to put it down just to make sure it's a real move and not just throwaway words, but here is a tip: try to get specific but not too specific in case the move could be used in multiple ways. You may have to change the description.
So I have figured out how to do Fafnir defense move IRL. You just need the strength of zeus and 40 launchers because there all going to break
(Nov. 22, 2018  6:38 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: So I have figured out how to do Fafnir defense move IRL. You just need the strength of zeus and 40 launchers because there all going to break

What??.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂