Anime Moves in real life...

People Thinking Cyclone Counter Is Real Please Read This-
Jinnius is overall a disappointment, it's ability makes it more easily to be destabilized, and will lose stamina steadily, as well as it doesn't has recoil, too little, and bursting Garuda is just statement of Fanboys #no_offence
(Nov. 16, 2018  10:28 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: People Thinking Cyclone Counter Is Real Please Read This-
Jinnius is overall a disappointment, it's ability makes it more easily to be destabilized, and will lose stamina steadily,  as well as it doesn't has recoil, too little, and bursting Garuda is just statement  of Fanboys #no_offence
The move just screws up itself and isn't very practical
But,Jinius isn't a bad bey though, its pretty good
(Nov. 16, 2018  11:38 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2018  10:28 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: People Thinking Cyclone Counter Is Real Please Read This-
Jinnius is overall a disappointment, it's ability makes it more easily to be destabilized, and will lose stamina steadily,  as well as it doesn't has recoil, too little, and bursting Garuda is just statement  of Fanboys #no_offence

It's trash
(Nov. 16, 2018  11:38 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:

Well, Jinnius never work out!!
So is Valt spinning a Dash shoot or a Cyclone shoot?
Valt spinning is Cyclone Shoot, but if you heard he has a Special Move called Dash Shoot

I think the reason you don’t think cyclone counter is real is because you have never seen it happen
(Nov. 21, 2018  2:23 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Valt spinning is Cyclone Shoot, but if you heard he has a Special Move called Dash Shoot

Okay. I’ve seen people getting pretty confused and me too with the launch moves. We should seperate them into two categories. One where you only need your launching hand and your other hand remaining still. Moves where you need even your gripping hand up to your entire body can be considered the other category. I also haven’t seen Cyclone shoot in Valt’s special moves category yet.
So Duo Eclipse can do Dead gravity?...????
(Nov. 21, 2018  10:18 AM)Turbo blader Wrote: So Duo Eclipse can do Dead gravity?...????

Lol too light, the shrinking ring may expand instead.
(Nov. 21, 2018  6:49 AM)IronFace879 Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2018  2:23 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Valt spinning is Cyclone Shoot, but if you heard he has a Special Move called Dash Shoot

Okay. I’ve seen people getting pretty confused and me too with the launch moves. We should seperate them into two categories. One where you only need your launching hand and your other hand remaining still. Moves where you need even your gripping hand up to your entire body can be considered the other category. I also haven’t seen Cyclone shoot in Valt’s special moves category yet.

So what should I write about it? Give me some descriptions!.
You may want to wait to put it down just to make sure it's a real move and not just throwaway words, but here is a tip: try to get specific but not too specific in case the move could be used in multiple ways. You may have to change the description.
So I have figured out how to do Fafnir defense move IRL. You just need the strength of zeus and 40 launchers because there all going to break
(Nov. 22, 2018  6:38 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: So I have figured out how to do Fafnir defense move IRL. You just need the strength of zeus and 40 launchers because there all going to break

What??.?????????
(Nov. 22, 2018  6:38 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: So I have figured out how to do Fafnir defense move IRL. You just need the strength of zeus and 40 launchers because there all going to break

Not happening
Is Metal Dragon Crush real?
(Mar. 20, 2019  10:06 PM)HyperBey123 Wrote: Is Metal Dragon Crush real?

50% Yes 50% No. Because the dragon heads can move to the last click and thats the 50% Yes. The 50% No is that it can burst when it in its last click.
(Mar. 20, 2019  10:31 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:

50% Yes 50% No. Because the dragon heads can move to the last click and thats the 50% Yes. The 50% No is that it can burst when it in its last click.

It happens on the 3rd click, not the last click
(Mar. 20, 2019  11:20 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2019  10:31 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: 50% Yes 50% No. Because the dragon heads can move to the last click and thats the 50% Yes. The 50% No is that it can burst when it in its last click.

It happens on the 3rd click, not the last click

Either way man
Guys chain shoot works as well as wrath of the flaming tornado and sword rebellion hell strike
Hey Man, Actually  it is real, According to my Nightmare Longinus it works perfectly! 
Actually it increases the attack power.

(Mar. 21, 2019  2:29 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Guys chain shoot works as well as wrath of the flaming tornado and sword rebellion hell strike

Are you gonna Throw Salamander in air for Sword Rebellion Hell slash?? Chief - Hmm ...
(Nov. 16, 2018  5:46 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: If the opposing bey touches the inner surface of jinnius ,both of the beys will stop for a milisecond and their won’t be any brake or recoil on the lifted part and it will try to spin ,although the bey would be still
And the lifted part will move forward ,similar to deathscyther’s gimmick and it would have to come downwards ,pushing on the layer of the other bey
But this move has a very high chance of bursting

The lifted part doesn't have enough weight to do that. Its light weight makes it impossible to even go downward in such a situation, especially because the change in rotational speed is extremely small. Cyclone Counter would only work as intended if the outer ring was made with metal (so it could retain a velocity well) and if Jinnius suddenly lost a large amount of stamina from an attack.
(Mar. 21, 2019  11:51 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2018  5:46 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: If the opposing bey touches the inner surface of jinnius ,both of the beys will stop for a milisecond and their won’t be any brake or recoil on the lifted part and it will try to spin ,although the bey would be still
And the lifted part will move forward ,similar to deathscyther’s gimmick and it would have to come downwards ,pushing on the layer of the other bey
But this move has a very high chance of bursting

The lifted part doesn't have enough weight to do that. Its light weight makes it impossible to even go downward in such a situation, especially because the change in rotational speed is extremely small. Cyclone Counter would only work as intended if the outer ring was made with metal (so it could retain a velocity well) and if Jinnius suddenly lost a large amount of stamina from an attack.
And since its so light ,it can come down easily
(Mar. 21, 2019  5:47 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2019  11:51 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The lifted part doesn't have enough weight to do that. Its light weight makes it impossible to even go downward in such a situation, especially because the change in rotational speed is extremely small. Cyclone Counter would only work as intended if the outer ring was made with metal (so it could retain a velocity well) and if Jinnius suddenly lost a large amount of stamina from an attack.
And since its so light ,it can come down easily

From my use of the layer I have found that once that shield is raised it is too light to fall. it causes Opponents to be able to hit from below. Cyclone counter was just a thing they did to make Joshua OP.