[3D Printing]  3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst

Hello, this is CrazyAries. 
About two weeks ago, I designed a Layer of Beyblade Burst for ilinnuc, and he made some videos for that.
After that, Many people sent me PM and applauded the beyblade I designed. Some of them asked me to design a beyblade for them. I am glad that so many people like my work and I do understand that it is really exciting to have a own custom beyblade. Unfortunately, it is really difficult for me, as a single person, to satisfy so many people, since I have my own work and study.
However, I can design some beyblade and share with all people here. In this thread, I would post one or two Layer design every month and share them on my Google Drive. You can download the files and look for a workshop to print it if you like them.
As you download the .zip files, you need to extract the files and you would see a .stp file as well as a .stl file. The .stp file is a backup, and the ones who want to add something or modify the model can work on this file. And the .stl file is the one you would need for 3D print.

Here is the first beyblade for all you guys:
Blast Katana:
Download
Recommended combos:
6Vortex.Xtreme/Jolt
7Bump.Revolve/Orbit
Awesome! This is a great solution to all those pm’s. I love this idea, and would like to get some of these, if I can.
May I ask, how in salamander  did you do the metal on illinucs layer? Was it 3d printed or cnc'd
(Jun. 14, 2018  8:05 PM)K1D Wrote: May I ask, how in salamander  did you do the metal on illinucs layer? Was it 3d printed or cnc'd

He didn't. he designed the model and I had it printed. I used shapeways and had the one metal part made from steel with a process called "Binder Jetting"
(Jun. 14, 2018  8:16 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  8:05 PM)K1D Wrote: May I ask, how in salamander  did you do the metal on illinucs layer? Was it 3d printed or cnc'd

He didn't. he designed the model and I had it printed. I used shapeways and had the one metal part made from steel with a process called "Binder Jetting"
Oh. Welp, time for my custom cho Z beys
The design looks absolutely epic! :D But isn't there already a Bey with Blast in it's name, Blast Jinnius? So are we allowed to reuse names?
(Jun. 14, 2018  8:37 PM)TL14 Wrote: The design looks absolutely epic! Grin But isn't there already a Bey with Blast in it's name, Blast Jinnius? So are we allowed to reuse names?

I don't see why not. ?
(Jun. 14, 2018  8:37 PM)TL14 Wrote: The design looks absolutely epic! Grin But isn't there already a Bey with Blast in it's name, Blast Jinnius? So are we allowed to reuse names?

Well, since it is not official product, I think it doesn't matter.
(Jun. 14, 2018  8:16 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:

(Jun. 14, 2018  11:00 PM)W01F Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  8:16 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: He didn't. he designed the model and I had it printed. I used shapeways and had the one metal part made from steel with a process called "Binder Jetting"

So, Who did you hire from Shapeways to do the print that offers Binder jetting for the metal and was it expensive?

I didn't hire anyone. Shapeways is a printing service. All you have to do is put in the 3d model and choose how you want it to be printed.

And yes it can be very expensive. The whole bey cost me about $40 to print. Although sometimes JUST the metal parts can be that much or even more. It just depends on the model.

(Jun. 14, 2018  8:36 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  8:16 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: He didn't. he designed the model and I had it printed. I used shapeways and had the one metal part made from steel with a process called "Binder Jetting"
Oh. Welp, time for my custom cho Z beys

Hit me up when they're done Smile
(Jun. 14, 2018  11:03 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  11:00 PM)W01F Wrote: So, Who did you hire from Shapeways to do the print that offers Binder jetting for the metal and was it expensive?

I didn't hire anyone. Shapeways is a printing service. All you have to do is put in the 3d model and choose how you want it to be printed.

And yes it can be very expensive. The whole bey cost me about $40 to print. Although sometimes JUST the metal parts can be that much or even more. It just depends on the model.
Sweet! thank you for the timely response.
coolio :3
Awesome! I'll have it printed and will keep you all updated.
(Jun. 16, 2018  12:07 AM)Kevo Wrote: Awesome! I'll have it printed and will keep you all updated.
Thank you Crazy Aries for all your hard work , i was really hyped when i saw this post and i actually started using crea parametric. And now thanks to this i can have a base to work on.

Do you happen to have a model for a leftspin bey?
(Jun. 16, 2018  6:19 AM)DreadDullahan Wrote: Thank you Crazy Aries for all your hard work , i was really hyped when i saw this post and i actually started using crea parametric. And now thanks to this i can have a base to work on.

Just mirror it
(Jun. 16, 2018  6:28 AM)Thunder Blur Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2018  6:19 AM)DreadDullahan Wrote: Thank you Crazy Aries for all your hard work , i was really hyped when i saw this post and i actually started using crea parametric. And now thanks to this i can have a base to work on.

Just mirror it
Jajajajajaja i didn't think of that XD
hmmm ... interesting. well then, I'll be sure to sub to this. I have a few ideas of my own, but ... it'll take some work. I don't think katana would be suitable for the thing I'm thinking of ... I'll have to get designing at some point. and writing these ideas down would be a fantastic start, wouldn't it ... hmm. yes, lots to think about ...
I had it printed and it just came in today. Will post a video soon!
btw, have any of you looked at the tips of metal series face bolts? If you're looking to make a custom 3d printed tip for your beys, I suggest you check it out ...
I have just complete a very special plan, and here is a quick preview of this. Guess what this is?
I will upload a video and post files here later.
(Jun. 27, 2018  3:01 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: I have just complete a very special plan, and here is a quick preview of this. Guess what this is?
I will upload a video and post files here later.
Come on show us the new layer Aries ♈ XD
This is not only a custom Layer.
This is totally a new Beyblade!
For one of the impressive beyblade of Metal series, I made a Burst version!
Earth Aquila. E. K!
[Image: 6df107a8ly1fsqxi03fg1j218g0p0kjl.jpg]
Layer-Earth AquilaDisc-EndDriver-KernelVideoDownload files
OMG THAT'S BEAUTIFUL! What service did you use by the way? @[CrazyAries]