[3D Printing]  3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst

(Jul. 08, 2018  4:06 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2018  3:53 PM)RizeySaragomi Wrote: Is their anyone that can design a burst layer for me please ???? It would mean a lot to get sum help to get my own layer made
but if u can help out or know anyone who can lmk
If you could describe how you want the layer to be then, @[CrazyAries] is just the man for this job! He is incredible at designing layers and I am pretty sure that he will help you.

The reason this thread exists is because he doesn't have the time to fulfill everyone's requests. That was the first post
Now I am working on the nest bey. It is an evolution of Odin and I call it Cosmic Odin (abbreviated as cO).
Also, I will use a new disc and driver just like the remake of Earth Aquila.
It will be Coamic Odin. Xplode. Kinetic (cO.X.Kn).
(Maybe I will post then next week or the week after next? recently I got an internship so I don't have so much time)
(Jul. 19, 2018  1:50 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Now I am working on the nest bey. It is an evolution of Odin and I call it Cosmic Odin (abbreviated as cO).
(Maybe I will post then next week or the week after next? recently I got an internship so I don't have so much time)

Sounds cool. I hope your internship turns out well.
(Jul. 19, 2018  1:50 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Now I am working on the nest bey. It is an evolution of Odin and I call it Cosmic Odin (abbreviated as cO).

is it god layer or cho-z layer?
(Jul. 19, 2018  2:19 AM)Bananareaper Wrote:

is it god layer or cho-z layer?

Cho-Z. But you can make it Plastic, that should still work.

Sounds awesome, looking forward to it, your stuff is really great and good luck on the internship, I know how busy life can get.
(Jul. 19, 2018  3:53 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2018  2:19 AM)Bananareaper Wrote: is it god layer or cho-z layer?

Cho-Z. But you can make it Plastic, that should still work.
Oooh will it be level chip compatible?
(Jul. 19, 2018  5:52 AM)Thunder Blur Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2018  3:53 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Cho-Z. But you can make it Plastic, that should still work.
Oooh will it be level chip compatible?

Oops... I forgot it...
If possible can u or someone make 3d printable dranzer f layer (designed similar to burst ver)?
Cool wish I. Could do it. Its a shame I dont know 3d modeling
(Jul. 19, 2018  6:01 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: Cool wish I. Could do it. Its a shame I dont know 3d modeling

Me too i am planning on learning it tho
(Jul. 20, 2018  8:20 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2018  6:01 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: Cool wish I. Could do it. Its a shame I dont know 3d modeling

Me too i am planning on learning it tho

I wish there was a burst version of Pegasus
What website did you use to make the design for the bey
I have just complete the layer, but unfortunately I made this layer too heavy... I think I need to change the metal (Perhaps Aluminum alloy or something lighter), or I need to redo the design from the beginning.
(Jul. 23, 2018  5:10 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I have just complete the layer, but unfortunately I made this layer too heavy... I think I need to change the metal (Perhaps Aluminum alloy or something lighter), or I need to redo the design from the beginning.

the heavier the better.
(Jul. 23, 2018  9:11 PM)Bananareaper Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2018  5:10 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I have just complete the layer, but unfortunately I made this layer too heavy... I think I need to change the metal (Perhaps Aluminum alloy or something lighter), or I need to redo the design from the beginning.

the heavier the better.
If it's too heavy it could damage the launcher
(Jul. 23, 2018  9:11 PM)Bananareaper Wrote:

the heavier the better.

In the case of performance, that's right. But I don't really want it to be overpowered and totally break the balance in metagame (although it is just a custom beyblade).
speaking of which how heavy is it with steel?
(Jul. 24, 2018  4:12 AM)Bananareaper Wrote: speaking of which how heavy is it with steel?

Well... It is about 30 grams...
(Jul. 24, 2018  7:43 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2018  4:12 AM)Bananareaper Wrote: speaking of which how heavy is it with steel?

Well... It is about 30 grams...

Woah! 30 grams?
So the Cosmic Odin is basically completed.
I surrently use brass, which is a copper alloy and is very heavy so it can be more than 30 grams... I may make another aluminium version...

Layer-Cosmic Odin (cO) 

Disc-Xplode

Driver-Kinetic

Download
Good job. I especially like kinetic
Yooo this blade is siiiiiiicc CrazyAries frmy hats off to u dude ??????
Has anyone tested these out? O2 is my favorite Dual Layer, and this design makes it even cooler!
(Jul. 25, 2018  4:16 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Has anyone tested these out? O2 is my favorite Dual Layer, and this design makes it even cooler!

It literally came out last night