[3D Printing]  3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst

Hey does anyone know what kind of screws you are supposed to use for 3d printing beys?
(Jul. 20, 2021  8:46 PM)Mooingjoker Wrote: Hey does anyone know what kind of screws you are supposed to use for 3d printing beys?

Well, for Layers, I'm pretty sure that you have to use tri-head screws, I think.

Can someone please make a DB Disk template?
(Oct. 22, 2020  5:25 PM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2020  8:49 PM)Corrupt Wrote: Hey! I am pretty inactive on the WBO but decided to take a turn and give this site another shot.

I suppose I should start off with my latest project so far.

I'm currently working on a contest beyblade for instaburst. The Backlash beyblade will be GT instead of sparking, because it seems that everyone is doing sparking. My idea is to make it dual spin similar to Master Diabolos. Has anyone happened to have made a working version of this that I can base my model off of? Thanks in advance.

I made a cheaper, less accurate version on a bey titled "Centennial Dragon" on TinkerCAD. Also, on the old ModelBladers server before the CHADpocalypse (when Chad became the leader after you stepped down) Level Zero (before is fame) made one with Weeaboo.

"CHADpocalypse" 
pretty sure i let you back into the server.
Great to know im still on your mind.
So we can send you a 3d print design and you'll print it? Or that's what I'm understanding from the posts. I am curious (if this is the case) what the restrictions are, or what it would cost?
waittttttttttttt how exactly do you make it ?
im confused
pls give me a new link and instructionss

(Aug. 24, 2021  11:44 PM)ChadFiles Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  5:25 PM)Dacatman Wrote: I made a cheaper, less accurate version on a bey titled "Centennial Dragon" on TinkerCAD. Also, on the old ModelBladers server before the CHADpocalypse (when Chad became the leader after you stepped down) Level Zero (before is fame) made one with Weeaboo.

"CHADpocalypse" 
pretty sure i let you back into the server.
Great to know im still on your mind.

what sserver