[3D Printing]  3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst

(Jul. 25, 2018  4:44 PM)Thunder Blur Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2018  4:16 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Has anyone tested these out? O2 is my favorite Dual Layer, and this design makes it even cooler!

It literally came out last night

I know, but maybe someone had it 3D printed at home...
(Jun. 28, 2018  8:40 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: This is not only a custom Layer.
This is totally a new Beyblade!
For one of the impressive beyblade of Metal series, I made a Burst version!
Earth Aquila. E. K!
[Image: 6df107a8ly1fsqxi03fg1j218g0p0kjl.jpg]
Layer-Earth AquilaDisc-EndDriver-KernelVideoDownload files
awesome bey,  hope u make a remake of burn phoenix someday anyways the main thing i wanted to ask was wont kernel damage the stadium?  It looks very sharp
(Jul. 25, 2018  4:16 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Has anyone tested these out? O2 is my favorite Dual Layer, and this design makes it even cooler!

It is so heavy now so that is very good at performance... But I don't think this is too early to say it is good. I will make another one that is totally plastic, to see how it really works.
Are there any other Cho-Z remakes you're planning to do? Like a Zeus or a Spriggan?

FYI, not trying to pester you. I'm just curious about your future plans haha.
(Jul. 25, 2018  5:58 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Are there any other Cho-Z remakes you're planning to do? Like a Zeus or a Spriggan?

I have someone making X spriggan based on your design ^^
The Kinetic driver and especially that Xplode driver are extremely impressive, Xplode could easily have fooled anyone into believing it was an already existing product. Good job!
How do you guys design your beyblades? Is it something like a website or a program, or do you just design it by hand and have it scanned?
(Jul. 25, 2018  9:59 PM)Thunder Blur Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2018  5:58 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Are there any other Cho-Z remakes you're planning to do? Like a Zeus or a Spriggan?

I have someone making X spriggan based on your design ^^

Yo dats eill af yo can't wait to see it

(Jul. 25, 2018  5:23 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:

It is so heavy now so that is very good at performance... But I don't think this is too early to say it is good. I will make another one that is totally plastic, to see how it really works.

Hey CrazyAries  I was curious,
If u ever have time in the future could u take my Dragoon God Evolution layer
I'm getting made
And turn it in to a Cho zetsu bey for everyone to see and enjoy ??? I think it would be dope it u did a Cho zetsu Dragoon
Beautiful work once again! You never fail to impress me @[CrazyAries].

I'd love to get some of this newer stuff printed but it's costed me a lot so I have to take a break (for now)  Crying
If it's not too much to ask, what site or service did you use to 3D print the parts for Cosmic Odin's layer?
can you print and send the one you made me?
I don't have a 3D printer.....
(Jul. 28, 2018  9:26 PM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: If it's not too much to ask, what site or service did you use to 3D print the parts for Cosmic Odin's layer?
Kevo uses Shapeways
Here is a new custom bey. It's called Zone Jupiter. Zigzag. Quell. (zJ.Z.Ql)
It's perhaps the last custom beyblade this summer break. I almost used up all my money (the metal workshop is really expensive...) and I need to prepare for the new semester.

Layer - Zone Jupiter (zJ)
================================================================================

Disc - Zigzag (Z)
================================================================================

Driver - Quell (Ql)

Video Download
(Jul. 30, 2018  5:18 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Here is a new custom bey. It's called Zone Jupiter. Zigzag. Quell. (zJ.Z.Ql)
It's perhaps the last custom beyblade this summer break. I almost used up all my money (the metal workshop is really expensive...) and I need to prepare for the new semester.

Layer - Zone Jupiter (zJ)

Disc - Zigzag (Z)

Driver - Quell (Ql)

Video Download

Nice, you completed it and as expected it's a work of art as always with impressive performance and engineering, good job also hope everything goes well for you with the new semester around the corner.

Also just out of curiousity, what paint do you use? Because I'm guessing it's pretty resistant in terms of when your just carrying it around and what not.
(Jul. 30, 2018  5:30 AM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: Nice, you completed it and as expected it's a work of art as always with impressive performance and engineering, good job also hope everything goes well for you with the new semester around the corner.

Also just out of curiousity, what paint do you use? Because I'm guessing it's pretty resistant in terms of when your just carrying it around and what not.

I used the paint of Tamiya. But it may not be so resistant as you expected.
(Jul. 30, 2018  6:57 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2018  5:30 AM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: Nice, you completed it and as expected it's a work of art as always with impressive performance and engineering, good job also hope everything goes well for you with the new semester around the corner.

I used the paint of Tamiya. But it may not be so resistant as you expected.

Thanks, and it really doesn't have to be that resistant but I'll either go with that or model master acrylic which is quite resistant.
This is all amazing! Hopefully I can make my designs, do you guys use 3D models or do you just make the digital designs?
I've complete the 3D model of Blitz Unicorno in Burst format. But I haven't make it real because I used too much money on previous beys and now I don't have enough money...
I prepared a Layer and a Driver for Blitz Unicorno and I think Disc Triple will be a good choice so I didn't design the disc (Ans I think I have already complete the Alphabet for Disc...)

Layer - Blitz Unicorno (bU)

Driver - Dive (Dv)

File Download
This is sicc CrazyAries good job man i like it dude!
(Aug. 01, 2018  5:52 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: I've complete the 3D model of Blitz Unicorno in Burst format. But I haven't make it real because I used too much money on previous beys and now I don't have enough money...
I prepared a Layer and a Driver for Blitz Unicorno and I think Disc Triple will be a good choice so I didn't design the disc (Ans I think I have already complete the Alphabet for Disc...)

Layer - Blitz Unicorno (bU)

Driver - Dive (Dv)

File Download

Looking good. Mind if I give a little feedback? If the disk has a risk of scraping could you solve that problem with a built in disk gimmick? One of each set of contact points could act like the disk and move with each click. This would give is a pseudo auto mode change.

I don't know how hard this idea would be to make but I think you could do it.

edit: on second look at the layer I noticed that it would take a lot of editing to get it to work so the idea may not work.
I would love to see the old Kelloggs attack rings redone for burst, mainly the 3 pointed ones 

could someone here make this into a burst layer, I just cant get this template 100% even of all sides 
[Image: 01wvapoz1h2z]
[Image: 01wvapoz1h2z]https://sta.sh/01wvapoz1h2z
managed to make it even with a bit of fiddling, and math
https://sta.sh/01ckh8tnx6pm
(Aug. 08, 2018  12:50 PM)WolkaiserDrake Wrote: managed to make it even with a bit of fiddling, and math

You could PM Xandork about this idea. The requirements and price are on his thread: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Cho-X-Custom-3D-Beys. He makes custom beys, so maybe he could make the bey that you designed too.
(Aug. 08, 2018  8:02 PM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2018  12:50 PM)WolkaiserDrake Wrote: managed to make it even with a bit of fiddling, and math

You could PM Xandork about this idea. The requirements and price are on his thread: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Cho-X-Custom-3D-Beys. He makes custom beys, so maybe he could make the bey that you designed too.

his price is rather steap, yes its for a custom part, but for £30 or so, it just doesnt feel right, they also only had 2 examples of their work that I could see, and neather were to my liking, that isnt to say their bad, but the results arent my taste, plus I already know the other parts I plan to use, bearing drive or revive I think it was that come was ragnarok from hasbro (I know it doesnt come with bearing but I dont know the name of the other driver and with hasbro changing the names its just stupid) and well, this was just an idea that would have been cool to see, I can always fall back on using a wyvron 2 layer.

thank you for your suggestion, but I will decline it
Can you make a custom bey with spikes and swords for me