[3D Printing]  3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst

(Jun. 28, 2018  8:40 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: This is not only a custom Layer.
This is totally a new Beyblade!
For one of the impressive beyblade of Metal series, I made a Burst version!
Earth Aquila. E. K!
[Image: 6df107a8ly1fsqxi03fg1j218g0p0kjl.jpg]
Layer-Earth AquilaDisc-EndDriver-KernelVideoDownload 
i have a crazy idea now.
while i was checking materials i Found Sandstone, Do you think A Sand Stone bey is possible. (and that inner ring could be avoided with sandstone)
I actually made a driver similar to kernel a couple of weeks , using wedge and sculping a rubber cover also 3d printing a special graping part so the rubber tip doesnt fall off

CrazyAries Do you mind taking a look on some of my designs
Dude. That's dope. still, I was thinking that we could get a deeper level of customization with a Burst tip that allows you to use spin tracks and performance tips from the metal series. the logistics of this do seem a bit ... difficult, though, so maybe I'm just crazy.
(Jun. 28, 2018  3:33 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2018  8:40 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: This is not only a custom Layer.
This is totally a new Beyblade!
For one of the impressive beyblade of Metal series, I made a Burst version!
Earth Aquila. E. K!
[Image: 6df107a8ly1fsqxi03fg1j218g0p0kjl.jpg]
Layer-Earth AquilaDisc-EndDriver-KernelVideoDownload 
i have a crazy idea now.
while i was checking materials i Found Sandstone, Do you think A Sand Stone bey is possible. (and that inner ring could be avoided with sandstone)
A sand stone beyblade is a cool idea, but shaping a sand stone is a heck lot of work and needs professional guidance. Plus if you make a layer out of sandstone, you need a very stable and powerful driver for this to hold the weight of it, after all you cannot make a driver out of sandstone too. :P. 
But it's a cool idea.
(Jun. 30, 2018  11:22 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2018  3:33 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: i have a crazy idea now.
A sand stone beyblade is a cool idea, but shaping a sand stone is a heck lot of work and needs professional guidance. Plus if you make a layer out of sandstone, you need a very stable and powerful driver for this to hold the weight of it, after all you cannot make a driver out of sandstone too. Tongue_out
But it's a cool idea.

Isn't Sandstone fragile as well? It's be a bit less durable too.
(Jun. 30, 2018  11:26 AM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2018  11:22 AM)Suhasini Wrote: A sand stone beyblade is a cool idea, but shaping a sand stone is a heck lot of work and needs professional guidance. Plus if you make a layer out of sandstone, you need a very stable and powerful driver for this to hold the weight of it, after all you cannot make a driver out of sandstone too. Tongue_out
But it's a cool idea.

Isn't Sandstone fragile as well? It's be a bit less durable too.

You can easily solve that by having the outer layer of the layer be metal or plastic to protect the sandstone from wear and tear. I mean, if you wanted to.
I had a crazy idea of my own. I play Monster Hunter: World, and I had this thought: How would one go about making a custom bey that looks and works like a charge blade hunter clad in Azure Rathalos gear? My thoughts were that you'd have a multi-layer layer that can be switched to different positions for different functions/attacks (weak slash, return stroke, spinning slash, etc.), a double-sided disc that determined whether you were in sword and shield (default) or axe mode, and then ... I dunno what to do about the tip. maybe make it where it rotates and that causes it to switch between being mobile and being powerful? I'll leave it up to y'all.
(Jun. 30, 2018  11:22 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2018  3:33 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: i have a crazy idea now.
A sand stone beyblade is a cool idea, but shaping a sand stone is a heck lot of work and needs professional guidance. Plus if you make a layer out of sandstone, you need a very stable and powerful driver for this to hold the weight of it, after all you cannot make a driver out of sandstone too. Tongue_out
But it's a cool idea.

we can 3d print that, SandStone earth wheel(kinda)

and Fragility is what i wanted to know, but it doesn't seems fragile
(Jun. 30, 2018  3:11 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2018  11:22 AM)Suhasini Wrote: A sand stone beyblade is a cool idea, but shaping a sand stone is a heck lot of work and needs professional guidance. Plus if you make a layer out of sandstone, you need a very stable and powerful driver for this to hold the weight of it, after all you cannot make a driver out of sandstone too. :P. 
But it's a cool idea.

we can 3d print that, SandStone earth wheel(kinda)

Well, Sandstone breaks apart very easily. But @[CrazyAries], you have more knowledge on this. Is this idea possible?
@[CrazyAries], sorry if you already answered this question somewhere, but what 3D Printing software do you use? I'm testing things with Sketchup right now since FreeCAD seemed a bit stiff, but if there's an easier-to-use software...well...idk. Just trying to get some help seeing that I'm not particularly skilled in 3D printing yet...
(Jul. 01, 2018  12:30 AM)Dragunix Wrote: @[CrazyAries], sorry if you already answered this question somewhere, but what 3D Printing software do you use? I'm testing things with Sketchup right now since FreeCAD seemed a bit stiff, but if there's an easier-to-use software...well...idk. Just trying to get some help seeing that I'm not particularly skilled in 3D printing yet...
I guess it's Creo Parametric 2.0
(Jun. 30, 2018  4:02 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2018  3:11 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: we can 3d print that, SandStone earth wheel(kinda)

Well, Sandstone breaks apart very easily. But @[CrazyAries], you have more knowledge on this. Is this idea possible?

Well, if you really want to make it, I cannot say that is totally impossible. But it could be very rough and sandstone is not suitable for such a small thing like Beyblade.
Is this the right place to request a design too?  If yes, then can u make a file for a red phoenix themed layer?
(Jul. 01, 2018  11:03 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Is this the right place to request a design too?  If yes, then can u make a file for a red phoenix themed layer?

He's not taking requests. That's the purpose of the thread
(Jul. 01, 2018  11:03 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Is this the right place to request a design too?  If yes, then can u make a file for a red phoenix themed layer?

Maybe i can make one for you. What type is it?
I had the entire beyblade printed through Shapeways and now I'm just waiting for it to come in. It was much more costly than the other service I used but I hope it turns out better.
(Jul. 02, 2018  2:38 AM)ultra destinus Wrote: Maybe i can make one for you. What type is it?

A stamina type. I would like a design in which phoenix heads are significantsy visible.also thanks.
(Jul. 02, 2018  4:54 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2018  2:38 AM)ultra destinus Wrote: Maybe i can make one for you. What type is it?

A stamina type. I would like a design in which phoenix heads are significantsy visible.also thanks.

Ok, i'll see what i can do today.
(Jun. 14, 2018  7:45 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Hello, this is CrazyAries. 
About two weeks ago, I designed a Layer of Beyblade Burst for ilinnuc, and he made some videos for that.
After that, Many people sent me PM and applauded the beyblade I designed. Some of them asked me to design a beyblade for them. I am glad that so many people like my work and I do understand that it is really exciting to have a own custom beyblade. Unfortunately, it is really difficult for me, as a single person, to satisfy so many people, since I have my own work and study.
However, I can design some beyblade and share with all people here. In this thread, I would post one or two Layer design every month and share them on my Google Drive. You can download the files and look for a workshop to print it if you like them.
As you download the .zip files, you need to extract the files and you would see a .stp file as well as a .stl file. The .stp file is a backup, and the ones who want to add something or modify the model can work on this file. And the .stl file is the one you would need for 3D print.

Here is the first beyblade for all you guys:
Blast Katana:
Download
Recommended combos:
6Vortex.Xtreme/Jolt
7Bump.Revolve/Orbit

Do u think u can make a bey like striker for me but burst?
does anyone know a designer so I don't drive CrazyAries insane?
Is their anyone that can design a burst layer for me please ???? It would mean a lot to get sum help to get my own layer made
but if u can help out or know anyone who can lmk
(Jul. 08, 2018  3:53 PM)RizeySaragomi Wrote: Is their anyone that can design a burst layer for me please ???? It would mean a lot to get sum help to get my own layer made
but if u can help out or know anyone who can lmk
If you could describe how you want the layer to be then, @[CrazyAries] is just the man for this job! He is incredible at designing layers and I am pretty sure that he will help you.
Yah I seen he made Jake an kevo layers an I tried hitting him up for one but he said every since Jake put that video out alot of ppl been hitting him for a layer an that was like around last month sum time

(Jul. 02, 2018  7:28 AM)Kevo Wrote: I had the entire beyblade printed through Shapeways and now I'm just waiting for it to come in. It was much more costly than the other service I used but I hope it turns out better.
Wat do u think the coast range be to get a regular burst layer made bro???