[29th March, 2016][Mumbai,India]Back to the First BURST

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: PicsArt_02-09-12.13.26_zpsq2vwptlx.jpg]

DATE: 29th March,2016

LOCATION: Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali (East), Mumbai
We are supposed to gather at location 'B' in the map.
Here is a zoomed image of Borivali east
TIME: Registration begins at 9:00 am SHARP
We will commence with the Tournament by 9:30/10 .. so come as early as possible Grin

FORMAT: Metal Fight Beyblade Standard Format (MFB) + Burst Format (BST)

STADIUM: BB-10 and Burst Attack Type Stadium

Surface: Sand/Grass

FEES:
If you are a passport holder, this will be a free event for you.
If you are NOT a passport holder:
5$ for one format, 10$ for both
We RECOMMEND you to purchase a passport (15$) if you are planning to attend events regularly.
The passport is a virtual face. You won't get some kind of paper sheet. Read the FAQ it explains this.

PRIZES:
MFB
1st place: +3 credits
2nd place: +2 credits
3rd place: +1 credit
For winning the majority of your matches: +1 credit
Organizing a tournament: +1 credit
Participating in a tournament: +1 credit

Extra Prizes (Click to View)

Burst Format

1st place: +3 credits
2nd place: +2 credits
3rd place: +1 credit
For winning the majority of your matches: +1 credit
Organizing a tournament: +1 credit
Participating in a tournament: +1 credit

We always have the Blader Rewards!

AND!!!

Awakening Amaterios Prize Campaign

[Image: hSC9Tqh.gif]
Awaken the legendary Beyblade Amaterios Aero Assault – and claim it as your own!

Prove your strength as a Blader by winning the most consecutive battles in a WBO Burst-format tournament to win part of the Jewel of Amaterios. Collect 3 parts to summon the legendary Beyblade straight to your doorstep.

[Image: aIktlKm.png] [Image: sLpirSj.png] [Image: IwTF6cc.png]
Shard of Amaterios — Shell of Amaterios — Jewel of Amaterios

Campaign Rules
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Confirmed members:
Unconfirmed:
Co-host
Judges
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't come without reading this please Grin (Click to View)

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

wow i'm dreaming?! finally our first Burst event! thanks @[Maximum Dranzer]! i will bring some of my new BST and MFB combos [i call them secrat wepon combo]

just like last time i will come little early and btw i'm coming hehe]

NOTE:- i may change my username to @[FIREFIRE] in march

SPOILT-SPOILER (Click to View)
(Feb. 07, 2016  8:31 AM)FOUNTAIN-FIRE Wrote: wow i'm dreaming?! finally our first Burst event! thanks @[Maximum Dranzer]! i will bring some of my new BST and MFB combos [i call them secrat wepon combo]

Has aaryan informed if he is coming to you?
If yes, I'll include him in the confirmed list then. Smile
(Feb. 07, 2016  9:10 AM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2016  8:31 AM)FOUNTAIN-FIRE Wrote: wow i'm dreaming?! finally our first Burst event! thanks @[Maximum Dranzer]! i will bring some of my new BST and MFB combos [i call them secrat wepon combo]

i'm not %100 sure but he said many times he will come for MFB at 30th event. i think you should ask him to conform
(Feb. 07, 2016  11:47 AM)FOUNTAIN-FIRE Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2016  9:10 AM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote:

i'm not %100 sure but he said many times he will come for MFB at 30th event. i think you should ask him to conform
Cool
Do we have a event on 30th too ? I was not informed about it
I can only come on 29th
I'll be donating some Beys.. Will post a pic later
(Feb. 07, 2016  11:57 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2016  11:47 AM)FOUNTAIN-FIRE Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2016  9:10 AM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: Has aaryan informed if he is coming to you?

Cool
Do we have a event on 30th too ? I was not informed about it
I can only come on 29th
I'll be donating some Beys.. Will post a pic later

sorry i mean 29th [he said he can attend any event 1 event between march 28th to April 1st]

edit:- @[Maximum Dranzer] can you update links of Blader's Rewards? when i clicked it i got directed to old thread

you can use this one Blader Reward
Are MFB Beyblades allowed?
(Feb. 07, 2016  5:01 PM)Paul° Wrote: Are MFB Beyblades allowed?

The tournament has 2 formats: MFB and Burst. MFB Beyblades are allowed for the first format, but the second is for Burst Beyblades only. Smile

You didn't read the quote that was posted starting from
Don't come without reading this please

It is better to read first Smile
(Feb. 07, 2016  5:14 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:

You didn't read the quote that was posted starting from
Don't come without reading this please

It is better to read first Smile

just merged the spoiler along with it Grin Hope it gets a bit easier now ...
Sorry...
I first thought that it was just a Burst tournament, but when I read Fountain Fire's post that he is gonna bring his MFB combos, I got confused...
I'm a noob here...
I am again sorry if you found my behavior annoying...
: (
It's no problem at all. Smile
we understand that new members donot know everything and everyone learns.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Read. If anyone is interested in this giveaway, Send me a private message in advance. If you delay, i wont let you enter. Good luck Smile
[Image: Screenshot_20160324-1228432.png_zpsubn3y4bu.jpeg][Image: Screenshot_20160324-1228382.png_zpssydvbilj.jpeg]
[Image: Screenshot_20160324-1228272.png_zpsvjmjb0gx.jpeg]
Not Clear? Download The PDF and Read Click Here
Photos Of The Blade's
CAUTION: This is my personal donation and has NOTHING to do with the event.
I reserve the right to terminate this contribution at any time.

@[Maximum Dranzer] Can you add this to the OP in the MFB prize section. copy paste
Maximum Dranzer & Ashton Pinto-
Thanks for your cooperation! Grin
Thats awesome ashton.
Really trying to come and keep up the good work
Great! More people=more competition=Grand tournament= Everyone happy=Tournament successful xD
(Feb. 07, 2016  6:40 PM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: Great! More people=more competition=Grand tournament= Everyone happy=Tournament successful xD

as Maximum Dranzer said more bladers = more fun! so all bring your friends/siblings/relatives with you [no matter they're on WBO or not] to make this a big, grand and succesful event.
Ashton, thanks so much for your generous support of the WBO all these years Smile What a great deal!
i will share my burst beys with all, if anyone here don't have burst yet PM me.
(Feb. 07, 2016  7:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Ashton, thanks so much for your generous support of the WBO all these years Smile What a great deal!

Hehe
Just returning what the WBO has done to us

(Feb. 07, 2016  10:24 PM)linkbros21 Wrote: Can i use 4d beyblades ¿

Yeah you can use 4D or any other system that comes within Metal Fight Beyblade
Count me in... I will win...no matter what...
I have to prove myself as India's best blader...I will be there...I can't understand that what kind of prizes you are annoying... But I will win for sure... .
Ah zeo I will be with yo and remember I am best blader in India...and hey bro 1st winner will get poison serpent...??? Hate it...

Count me in too

Can I use odin ...???
Odin is BANNED! No, you can't use it ...
(Feb. 08, 2016  5:49 PM)amit vaghela Wrote: Ah zeo I will be with yo and remember I am best blader in India...and hey bro 1st winner will get poison serpent...??? Hate it...

Count me in too

Can I use odin ...???
Read the rules in the opening post
(Feb. 08, 2016  5:41 PM)zeo kurogane Wrote: Count me in... I will win...no matter what...
I have to prove myself as India's best blader...I will be there...I can't understand that what kind of prizes you are annoying... But I will win for sure... .

The arrogance that you show won't be tolerated at the tournament. Show some respect
Why don't you provide prizes ?

These both are the same person.
He even boasted and bragged about here
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_f...91224&fs=0