whats the weirdest thing that you have eaten

I was dared to eat a sandwich with nothing but ketchup. I also ate green eggs and ham on dr. Seuss day at school.
Me and my bro were doing dares and I got dared to eat Ketchup, mustard, mixed with hot sauce. It was gross! Never again!
I once had chocolate covered cockroaches from my Spanish teacher's intern when she came back from Spain. They weren't that bad.
I ate paper. A whole sheet of it. Why did I eat paper? My parents starved me. Really, I'm not joking. It's sad how great the paper tasted at the time. Unhappy
I ate hot sauce by itself once. I hated it.
(Oct. 14, 2012  7:09 PM)Ninjaman60 Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2011  10:44 PM)sucks Wrote: A sandwich.

This is not weird at all. A sandwich is perfectly normal. Elaborate.

dude, that post was from 2011.don't reply from last year.
Sushi. It was good at first, but I got different ones that were HORRIBLE. I wanted to throw up, because, one: My mom was eating a baby octopus, two: The suhi was nasty. Lesson learned, don't buy Sushi when you don't know what kind it is.
I just had sea weed chips, they were weird because they sort of melted in your mouth.
I had cheddar cheese and lemon heads. Delicious.
For me it would have to be Papa Johns. If you've ate up North Pizza you'd agree with me.
Wassabi really... It is so... Spicy...

But well, weirdest thing ever is my own cooking, hah.
weirdest thing I ate was this, When I was like super young id take a plastic bag, make grilled cheese put it in said bag pour cola on it mix it up til it had the consistency of dough, put it in a bowl and ate it...yeah I stopped because it gave me BAD I mean REALLY bad Acid reflux UGH!
I used to eat grass when I was little. Like on time I ate it and starting Mooing right in the middle my Futbol game
When I was like 5 I used to eat dog food...

EDIT: I'm talking about the crunchy ones.
Cooked Chicken Hearts. Quite possibly the best part of a Chicken.
Helixguy
Thats extremely strange

Mine would be a lolly pop with spaghetti sauce. It was a dare.
In Belize, they have sea snail feet and call it conch fritter, and it is so good only Jimmy McMillan can describe the taste.
Definitely a tossup between Jellyfish (at a restaurant, not live lol), baked crickets, Kangaroo, or duck tongue.
The things they serve at Chinese restaurants...
Some type of worm salsa and Cricket mini pancakes. Not bad.
(Jan. 15, 2013  11:41 PM)Dual Wrote: I had cheddar cheese and lemon heads. Delicious.
Along with this, I've also had Mike and Ikes and Nacho cheese, plus chocolate pudding and shredded mozzarella cheese. The latter is actually very good. The former, eh.

Guess I really like cheese.
(Jan. 09, 2015  2:23 AM)Dual Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2013  11:41 PM)Dual Wrote: I had cheddar cheese and lemon heads. Delicious.
Along with this, I've also had Mike and Ikes and Nacho cheese, plus chocolate pudding and shredded mozzarella cheese. The latter is actually very good. The former, eh.

Guess I really like cheese.

I love that stuff.I had cinnamon bread...Does those things really have wood in them? Chocked_2
Ive had camel burgers,crocodile and weirdest of all,bear (Yes,Bear)
Bear really isn't that strange is it? I tried it in Tennessee. It's one of the gamiest flavored meats and it is tough, but it's good.

The weirdest thing I have eaten is GRILLED oyster (in the shell) with hot sauce and/or garlic inside. Very good.
(Jan. 09, 2015  2:35 AM)Tri Wrote: Bear really isn't that strange is it? I tried it in Tennessee. It's one of the gamiest flavored meats and it is tough, but it's good.

The weirdest thing I have eaten is GRILLED oyster (in the shell) with hot sauce and/or garlic inside. Very good.
Bear tastes like Beef mixed with Moose,Super frigging gamie