whats the weirdest thing that you have eaten

wow, I thought that this thread died down, but anyway, nail polish? wow thats really weird, why would you eat that Grin
I ate Nutella and Bananna w/ hotdog bun. THE SWEETEST, SQUISHEST THING EVOUR! try it. it looks funny too.
(Oct. 04, 2011  3:12 PM)Kaylaomaru Wrote: i ate nail poish before...it was so nasty.
Isn't that poisonous?!
(Aug. 31, 2011  11:55 AM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote: Shirako is the weirdest I have eaten. Japan has a lot of weird food. When I was training I ate my fair share of rare food. This was the weirdest though, I ate it right before climbing Mt. Fuji to train with Dranzer.
Yes, because you TRAIN with SPINNING TOPS on top of a MOUNTAIN. Sure...

Also, what is Shirako?
i was trying to get some off and i ate it by accident.and no it isnt poisoneious
I remember when I was about 7 years old, my bro and I had made a bet on who could finish the Lemon Ranch Sandwich without throwing up or spiting it out. The sandwich was made of wheat bread, honey roasted ham, cheese, ranch dressing and pure lemon juice. Of course I didn't eat the sandwich. I told my bro to eat it first and he ate it......so he won and i gave him a dollar.
Good childhood memories.
(Oct. 04, 2011  3:12 PM)Kaylaomaru Wrote: i ate nail poish before...it was so nasty.

OMG! And even though it may sound funny, what did it taste like...Chocked_2...

Luckily I'm a vegetarian...(Hence less number of nasty things that I get to eat..XD)
Trust me there are truly Lovecraftian things on and off land naturally without meat. Take the dung beetle for instance, some cultures in Africa consider that a delicacy.
I'm a pretty bland person when it comes to food so I don't eat many exotic things, and stay to the same sort of meals over and over again. Though, I've eaten paper, and flowers in my less conservative years. I've probably unintentionally eaten some bugs too (open your mouth while riding a bike in a park, yumm).

Not too strange I guess.
(Aug. 31, 2011  11:55 AM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote: Shirako is the weirdest I have eaten. Japan has a lot of weird food. When I was training I ate my fair share of rare food. This was the weirdest though, I ate it right before climbing Mt. Fuji to train with Dranzer.

this is the perfect example of what NOT to post, be realistic people and also explain what your foods are if the are not a well known food.

The search "Weird Japanese Food" brings you to a site (which, by the way, is the first site listed) that lists this food as #1. Not a coincidence at all.
Try stinky Tofu. That'd put some perspective in ya'. lol
for me it would be a chicken heart, by the way it does not taste like chicken. Frog legs, it looks a little bit like chicken, but doesn't taste like it. Liver, I can't decribe the taste (ewww). Crocodile, it taste like pork and chicken.
it tasted so nasty im never eating nail poish again.
(Oct. 07, 2011  2:12 AM)Lexygirl Wrote: for me it would be a chicken heart, by the way it does not taste like chicken. Frog legs, it looks a little bit like chicken, but doesn't taste like it. Liver, I can't decribe the taste (ewww). Crocodile, it taste like pork and chicken.

I have tasted all of those things but I like crocodile and frog legs they are good, but the other things are just nasty.
One time I ate a pizza with green apples on it. It actually didn't taste too bad.
Yeah that doesn't sound too bad, we are having pizza tonight maybe I will try it.
If that is weird you should look up the food creations invented by, I dunno, billions of evil geniuses.
I combined green beans, brownie, and pizza, and washed it down with chocolate milk. *awkward silence* What? You're just jelous that I eat epic food and you don't. But seriously, it was at school, and it didn't taste as bad as it sounds.
the weirdest thing i have ever eaten was grapes, with french fries, custard, a hamburger and some sweets because me and a friend of mine were just randomly mixing food to see how it tastes.
it actually didn't taste very bad, i must say, didn't taste like anything really.
The weirdest thing i have ever eaten was stir fry squid with little egg things called caviar and wasabi Chocked_2 so gross!dont ever eat it!
(Oct. 19, 2011  8:59 PM)galaxylynx Wrote: The weirdest thing i have ever eaten was stir fry squid with little egg things called caviar and wasabi Chocked_2 so gross!dont ever eat it!

I wasn't planning to.

And today at school, my friend put mayo on a pringle; he hated it, and in his fruit punch. We told him not to, but he wasted a perfectly good can of fruit punch.
Now thats just wrong and nasty

URG thinking about IT makes me sick well its (throws up) TOFU!
Tofu really is not that bad, i had eggplant pizza, no bread, the eggplant was the bread with cheese and pizza sauce on top, it was ok. Uncertain