Your Worst Subject/s in School

My worst subjects in School was Chemistry, Math, Physics and PE. I came to like more Chemistry when I was in the cram school, maybe because of the teachers... I dont liked my High School Chemistry teachers. Now I am a Languages student, lol.
(Feb. 19, 2012  2:04 PM)Mayuka Howard Wrote: My worst subjects in School was Chemistry, Math, Physics and PE. I came to like more Chemistry when I was in the cram school, maybe because of the teachers... I dont liked my High School Chemistry teachers. Now I am a Languages student, lol.

I'm barely passing chemistry. All the math and equations in chemistry are harder than the equations and math problems in my math class.
There is not even that much mathematic in Chemistry : it simply does not make sense, hah.

Seriously, I did a lot of Chemistry classes, and not only did I only learn very few useful things, but I do not even know how much salt it takes to saturate a solution of water ...
(Feb. 24, 2012  7:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There is not even that much mathematic in Chemistry : it simply does not make sense, hah.

Seriously, I did a lot of Chemistry classes, and not only did I only learn very few useful things, but I do not even know how much salt it takes to saturate a solution of water ...

So far I'm don't remember anything in chemistry, but the periodic table...So when I'm done with the chemistry I'm in now, I'm NEVER taking it again. I never study for test in that class and still manage to pass with a "C" or "D"

On the contrary it has been one of my favorite subjects after maths. Maybe it is due to our teacher who explains it so well. Chemistry is one of the easiest subjects for me so far. And physical chemistry does involve a lot of mathematics.
vongola Hibari I remember the first 55 elements of the periodic table Tongue_out_wink

My worst subject this year has definitely been Physics(but since it is one of my favorites, I will work hard to improve it) but overall I am really weak in languages
I suck at writing!!! I failed the English Staar test last year!!😭😭😭
Weakest subject on report card: Global Perspectives.

Realistic weakest subject IMO: Mandarin

Everything else is fine, just Mandarin. Ugh, not enough effort I suppose.
I don't have a bad subject, but in 8th grade science last year I had a hard time learning the periodic table, then again the teacher wasn't very good.

Here's what he did-

He gave us all a copy of the periodic table and said in two days to study it and after that two days we would have a quiz with 15 of the elements randomly picked from the table. I did terrible but thank god I got my grade up by the end of the semester.

PLUS, we did this for like 4 weeks.
4 letters: Math(s) a good half is because I am a very sleeeepy person, and the other half is because other kids are on the computer, blasting music, gang members tagging on the whiteboard with Sharpies, and yeah, just another day at Franklin High School in Highland Park, CA.. And I go back to school next Tuesday... bah
I suck at Chinese, although that's my race :p. It's probably because I don't speak it much, because on the other hand, my dialect,Cantonese,is always familiar to me. I can understand what people are saying and can respond pretty well. If PE is counted as a subject, I'd have failed for the past 12 years of my life. On the other hand , I do pretty well in sports Smile
I am rubbish at french, but pretty good at german, and I like maths but I hate biology.
Yeah, I born in Georgia, but my parents are both from pakistan, and if you don't know, that means parents are going to push you to your absolute limits in school. I am 1 grade ahead and I already know 3 foreign languagess yet I still have to do spanish.
I know Pashto ( Afghani language) Urdu ( Main language in pakistan) some bangladeshi ( Bangladesh)
For me, History. I try to study hard but I never get an A!!
For me its French... too boring to pay attention 2
Art... Yeah I said Art, I think I wait too late to do my homework.
My worst subject would have to be math...particularly the proofs in Geometry. Getting half of a few 20 step proofs wrong scarred me for life. At least Pre-Calc is fairly straightforward.
I'm not a big fan of proofs either. I'm much better at them now, but I had some trouble in the beginning of geometry. I still do a little.
Honestly, you learn proofs in geometry and never use them again. I haven't used proofs since the Geometry Regents 5 years ago lmao.

I guess my worst class right now is AP Literature, though I still have an A in it. Mainly it's because I don't read the books lol, it's really hard to focus on Pride and Prejudice when Mrs. Bennet annoys me to the point that I mentally tune her out as I'm reading.
AP Lit sounds fun imo because you're actually analyzing the text & I love that shiz. AP Lang is pretty easy to just slide by with the teacher I have since he's so lenient with grades. I believe he told us that no one gets below a B+, unweighted, at the end of the quarter as long as they try haha
Yeah but with college apps ain't nobody got time for that

AP Lang was probably my least favorite class, I was a bit lazy and would always try to read the passages he assigned right before the class and it never worked. I preferred the way the other teacher taught the class, but my teacher was kinda eh and gave us more homework and such as practice rather than essays.
(Oct. 07, 2013  2:25 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Yeah but with college apps ain't nobody got time for that

AP Lang was probably my least favorite class, I was a bit lazy and would always try to read the passages he assigned right before the class and it never worked. I preferred the way the other teacher taught the class, but my teacher was kinda eh and gave us more homework and such as practice rather than essays.

Haha! nice. I hated AP Lang, ended up getting a D in the class, and the teacher thought I was slow, not just extra lazy XD I ended up being 2 of the only people to get a 4 on the exam. Yes the teacher was bad XP
AP US History. As if the fact that it wasn't history wasn't enough, it's the kind where you really need to remember dates. That's never been my strong suit, I'm better suited for formulas.... ahhhh...
Math and History is probably the hardest subjects in existance i can't seem to pass a test with either this two subjects (in the 6th grade that is)
Chemistry for sure. I managed a solid B last semester and am struggling to boost my high C this one. I just find it so pointless, unless you plan on going into certain career areas. Plus it's just so boring. I don't care which way heat moves when attempting to reach equilibrium, or why certain chemicals mix with certain others.
I, like most children, had this pedestal for chemistry when I was young. It'd be all explosions and mixing stuff! It's not.
Maths and chemistry are the hardest subjects, they are frustrating to get a good grade and in college it's damn near impossible to do well in Math statistics. They are boring and draggy.