Which part do you have the most extras of?

I think this would go in Build me a combo #2 cuase there you list yur parts and we give you good combo's using them Smile and in this thread your not so post to list all your parts just the ones you have multipules of and as the OP said elaborate
RF and RS, I have many storm pegasises, and grand cetuses.
Definitely WD; I have 5 or 6 of them. Got a few SBs & RFs, but I try not to get more than 2 or 3 of one part when deciding on purchases.
i don't like having extras so the most extra pieces i have is four Wide Defences
wow the one part that most people have too many of is wd... anyway I have two orion cw's two Kreis mw's (the only duped mw I have) two completely worn flat useless W2D two d's (ones completly flat and acts like wf/xf) and two striker cw's...
I've got atleast 5 Trypio plastic beyblade atack rings, had one bought new as a present back in 2002 / 2003 as I liked it in the anime and one of my friends had one, then realised how disapointing the real one was lol. Then when I returned to Beyblades this year and bought some job lots off eBay they always seemed to appear so I'm kinda stuck with them like everyone else
Wow your lucky (I bet lazer is going to say the same thing)
I have a lot of useless MW such as Ray, Poison, Burn…etc.😔😣
(Sep. 28, 2013  10:26 PM)lowen93 Wrote: I've got atleast 5 Trypio plastic beyblade atack rings, had one bought new as a present back in 2002 / 2003 as I liked it in the anime and one of my friends had one, then realised how disapointing the real one was lol. Then when I returned to Beyblades this year and bought some job lots off eBay they always seemed to appear so I'm kinda stuck with them like everyone else
5 Trypio's Crying what a waste those should be mine could you maybe give me a trypio? @DRAGIN KING is right Tired oh and now I have 6 wd's and 3 230's... I also have 2 TR145's the only top tier part I have multiples of is 230 wich is good I guess but the reason I have so many WD's is because of AD145WD 230WD and 145WD...
I also have 3 left flats
I have 10 R2Fs and an LRF XD

I became obsessed with collecting them because I had none.
I have around 6 or 7 RF's, 6 R2F's, 10 or more WD, 5 RS, and there's others I have multiple of I just don't use.
I have atleast 7 145s because I keep buying beys with WD since WD is such a great tip for stamina.
I'm starting to think that WD is the most mass produced tip ever, because even I have an abundance of them. I keep seeing them in the hasbro face off packs that I keep buying. Also SW 145. I have LOTS of those and I don't mind getting them. Same reason as WD
Man i wish i had excess RF or R2F tips, the one i had is dead.

Now i have a bunch of 145s, i dont even know how many i have because i lost a couple, i have 4 that i know of.
I have 1 extra big bang pegasus(all parts), 1 extra twisted or basalt fusionwheel, an SF, an F and a HF tip and HF's are really awesome..........not!
Face:
-Generic Flat coloured Red and Yellow
Clear Wheel:
Leone
Quetzalcoatl(Green)
Sagittario
Virgo
Metal Wheels:
Guardian(Hasbro)
Nemesis(Metal Part)(Hasbro)
Tracks:
-About 200,000 105 or 100 tracks
-2 WD145
Bottom:
5 F Bottoms
2 D Bottoms
3 S Bottoms
1 MS Bottom
Many More I do not remember for all sections

I cannot list my Plastic Beyblades as I don't know the name.
(Jan. 03, 2015  3:47 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Face:
-Generic Flat coloured Red and Yellow
Clear Wheel:
Leone
Quetzalcoatl(Green)
Sagittario
Virgo
Metal Wheels:
Guardian(Hasbro)
Nemesis(Metal Part)(Hasbro)
Tracks:
-About 200,000 105 or 100 tracks
-2 WD145
Bottom:
5 F Bottoms
2 D Bottoms
3 S Bottoms
1 MS Bottom
Many More I do not remember for all sections

I cannot list my Plastic Beyblades as I don't know the name.

I only have 21 beys, How many do you?
No idea, I have too much to count, I think I have 53 complete Beyblades, around 26 customs, and many that are taken apart or modded.
Saramanda ...... They just shoved that wheel in any release.
You should look at Rock Giraffe in Hasbro, so many recolours. Though I never found them.
I noticed that I have a lot of WDs, Fs, and Hades Wheels and Phantom Wheels, Death Wheels, and Flame Wheels. Don't have too many beys.
I think I have like eight TBs, lol.

In terms of Chrome Wheels however, I have like six Genbull, though.
I could personally never have too many Death Wheels or Genbull Wheels or a TB, unless they fill my entire house but you get the idea.