[Silver Spring, MD] 5/26/13 - BeyDays 2013!

on
Hosted by
  Tech
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

BeyDays 2013!

Hi everyone! This is the official thread for our BeyDays tournament, right here in Maryland! Since Arupaeo, geetster99, and Stars are all going to Canada for BR, both Time and I will be hosting BeyDays here!

Location: Map of MLK Park The closest address to put in your GPS is 1098 Jackson Rd, Silver Spring, MD 20904, but be sure to look at the satellite view of the map above for the actual location of the tournament which will be inside the pavilion (just above the basketball courts)

Start time: Noon-thirty
Format: TBD depending on number of bladers
Stadiums: BB-10 Attack Stadiums
Surface: Grass
Fees: Standard WBO fees ($5 entry fee or free with a Blader Passport)
MFB Prizes: Zero-G beys and gear (TBD)

Please post to this thread if you plan to make it!

Confirmed
Tech
Time
*Ginga*
night wing 247
SonnikuBey
nightmareblader

Maybe
beymaster15963
Flamestar
©oke
RagerBlade
Jayden720
beymaster15963
genbull9817

P.S. - Time will be selling some Beys and things there, from all 3 generations, since Arupaeo is going to be in Canada for BeyDays.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

It is called BeyDays 2013, haha?

Anyways, I am confirmed, but I will have to leave around 4-ish. How many stadiums will we have?

BB-10 woooo
Haha, we're going to have 5. Wink
why is not in official events?
Kai-V will move it.
i be going but ill be in saint thomas... srry
(May. 20, 2013  11:07 PM)Tech Wrote: Haha, we're going to have 5. Wink

Hot damn, this will get done fast!
Good luck with the tournament guys! Hopefully it'll go well!
Not to down on your good wishes LMAO, but something needs to be done about posts like yours which do not contribute in any way to the tournament threads, but are meant entirely to raise post counts, and no offense to Gingka, but he does it frequently as well.
Tech since this is your first official tournament that fee should be free.

But I'm not sure if Kai-V going to count that cancelled tournament last month.
(May. 21, 2013  2:22 AM)Time Wrote: Not to down on your good wishes LMAO, but something needs to be done about posts like yours which do not contribute in any way to the tournament threads, but are meant entirely to raise post counts, and no offense to Gingka, but he does it frequently as well.

First off, this is off-topic, secondly, I've only said this to 2 tournament threads, the North Carolina and this thread, and I've said it to the North Carolina thread because I know Thunder Dome, and I wished him good luck, because it's his first time hosting a tournament. Next, I've said "good luck" here, because so far you guys only have 3 confirmed participants, and I wanted to wish you guys a good tournament, hoping you guys would get more participants. Third, I wouldn't up my posts for no reason. Most of the things I post are relevant to what the thread is talking about.

Sorry for being off-topic, but I had to reply to him. Also, Time, if you have anything else to tell me, let me know by PM. Thank you.
Stars, the fee is removed only if it is the regions first tournament ever/in five months or more.

Time, first off I am quite sure LMAO's intensions are not to raise post count, but to actually be nice ... If by "gingka" you mean me that is not my intension either, it is called being pleasant.
Ah I read way to fast ahaha Good luck everyone Time/Tech text me or call me if any issue.
Any reason why bb10 over zero g?
That's what Arupaeo and I decided on, just to make things easier.
It was actually best for the new people, and easier on Tech and Time to co host. And can have a chance to fin Zero-G prize probably next year we'll do Zero-G since Hasbro is going to releases Zero-G soon.
I will be thare!!!!!!!
I might be able to make it, so if you could put me on the maybe list, that would be great.
im in
Anyone who gets their first win at the tournament (or already has one) is eligible to join team nighttime
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Maryland...-Nighttime
I hope this works out for everyone. I am sad that I can't go and extra sad that I miss this tournament when I was granted the choice to pick my first round opponent for BeyDay when I got 1st place in March, but I hope this tournament is a success I know Tech and Time will make great tournament organizers.
Hey guys! Its been a while, hasn't it! Great to see another BeyDays event in Maryland! I am almost positive that I can make it, so put me as a maybe! Hope to see you there!
Just talked to my mom it's a maybe but I will try
So just to make a second check before I give up because beydays was gonna be my last tournament. Can anyone give me a ride? I live in Nottingham/Perry Hall.
Sonikkubey is on the way!