Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Feb. 21, 2013  11:44 PM)MissKarat Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2013  10:51 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2013  2:07 PM)MissKarat Wrote: And if you don't know what I mean then my examples are "That bey didn't take any damage AT ALL" (Ugh it wouldn't have been annoying if they DIDN'T keep repeating "at all") or "I'm gonna beat you pal HEAR ME" (I'm sorry but it's annoying because it repeats with other characters much like the previous, MOSTLY Metal Masters for both, if it keeps happening then they have officially lost my interest of wanting to watch it because the repetitive line makes it uninteresting)

I get annoyed when they say, "What now?" when something unexpected happens. It's just I don't feel like anyone would ever say that in real life. Every time they say it I think "How much better would it be if they said 'Uh-oh' or even 'What the?.'"

Yh I agree, I barely hear them say "Uh-oh" or "What the?" but I forgot they always say "Go Now ......." instead of just "Attack" or something and yes they say "Go Now (Beys name)" repeatedly as an excuse for those who have shorter renames for beys. If you don't see what I'm saying then watch some of the Metal Fury episodes where they say like "Go Now Pegasis" or "Go Now Crown/Anubius/Eagle" etc

I get annoyed by these repeated phrases as well I really don't get why Nelvana just use alternative phrases to change it up a bit
Would you rather hear "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" than "Go now"? It's generally used because they elongate "Ike" in Japanese, and using "GOOOOOO" sounds bad.
(Feb. 22, 2013  11:07 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Would you rather hear "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" than "Go now"? It's generally used because they elongate "Ike" in Japanese, and using "GOOOOOO" sounds bad.

Ever considered "Attack!"

And I said it was repetitive, and also it still doesn't make up the fact that they keep saying "At All" in every sentence and I'm not saying I don't want them saying it I'm just saying it gets annoying when repeated many times and I believe it started in Beyblade: Metal Fusion Episode 22 when Yuu started saying it and well it was like normal but it has gotten worse and no there are better alternative than just repeating "At All"

Oh and when I said to use "Go!" that could mean like "Go Attack ......" but they should KEEP using "Go Now!" (And yes they did repeat it a lot of times)
(Feb. 22, 2013  11:46 PM)MissKarat Wrote: Ever considered "Attack!"

And I said it was repetitive, and also it still doesn't make up the fact that they keep saying "At All" in every sentence and I'm not saying I don't want them saying it I'm just saying it gets annoying when repeated many times and I believe it started in Beyblade: Metal Fusion Episode 22 when Yuu started saying it and well it was like normal but it has gotten worse and no there are better alternative than just repeating "At All"

Oh and when I said to use "Go!" that could mean like "Go Attack ......" but they should KEEP using "Go Now!" (And yes they did repeat it a lot of times)

"Go Attack" sounds even worse in my opinion. If they had to change it, they should at least try to mix it up and use some chants, just like Kyoya (Blah blah Fangs, Leone) and Tsubasa (Spread your wings, Eagle).

I'm not bothered by the dub anyway, because quite frankly, I don't even watch it. The Japanese versions are far superior in my eyes.
Now we know that the Metal Fight Beyblade 4D DVDs (second half) episodes aren't unofficially combined by Warner Home Video Japan. The Ending credits in the TV version and DVD version are different. While the TV version of 129 and 130 cast list show who was in each half episode, the DVD version ending credits show the cast for both.

(Feb. 23, 2013  12:49 AM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2013  11:46 PM)MissKarat Wrote: Ever considered "Attack!"

"Go Attack" sounds even worse in my opinion. If they had to change it, they should at least try to mix it up and use some chants, just like Kyoya (Blah blah Fangs, Leone) and Tsubasa (Spread your wings, Eagle).

I'm not bothered by the dub anyway, because quite frankly, I don't even watch it. The Japanese versions are far superior in my eyes.

That's true I guess, maybe I should just stick with the Japanese version.
Whenever Gingka came and battled Zero he gave him his power to beat Kira. So I wonder what became of Gingka's skills after this happened? Is he still the same or is all of his power transferred to Zero?
(Feb. 28, 2013  5:18 AM)Blitz-M Wrote: Whenever Gingka came and battled Zero he gave him his power to beat Kira. So I wonder what became of Gingka's skills after this happened? Is he still the same or is all of his power transferred to Zero?

uh, either I completely misunderstood what was happening due to the episodes airing late at night for me or Ginga didn't give Zero his power... Wasn't he just teaching him about ~BLADERSPIRIT~?
(Mar. 01, 2013  9:56 PM)SouPudeliK Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2013  5:18 AM)Blitz-M Wrote: Whenever Gingka came and battled Zero he gave him his power to beat Kira. So I wonder what became of Gingka's skills after this happened? Is he still the same or is all of his power transferred to Zero?

uh, either I completely misunderstood what was happening due to the episodes airing late at night for me or Ginga didn't give Zero his power... Wasn't he just teaching him about ~BLADERSPIRIT~?

Gingka battled Zyro to remind him to keep his Blader Spirit, and not give in to rage as it pertains to nothing.

Of course, Blader Spirit is Plot Armor, so in a way, Blitz-M isn't wrong, heh Tongue_out
Madoka DOES have a Bey. She used it in the Survival Battle. I think it's a generic Gasher.
Anyone here thinking that the English Dub VA for Jack might be the same VA for Shinobu in Shogun Steel? Why I say this is because the Japanese dub VA for Jack and Shinobu are the same, so that could be interesting, or at least in my opinion it is.
IDK about anyone else, but I just watched "The Guardian of the Temple" today, and I thought Dynamis's English voice was really awesome. Actually, his voices are one of my favorites. I really liked how deep and captivating it was, and there was only a few occurrences when it sounded kind of weak. I'm wondering why everyone else hated it.
(Mar. 02, 2013  11:52 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: IDK about anyone else, but I just watched "The Guardian of the Temple" today, and I thought Dynamis's English voice was really awesome. Actually, his voices are one of my favorites. I really liked how deep and captivating it was, and there was only a few occurrences when it sounded kind of weak. I'm wondering why everyone else hated it.

It's really because he hasn't got a unique voice and decided to throw whatever voice actor for him. I don't hate it because at least it's not cliche and too obvious to figure out like David Reale or anyone who does an obvious deep calm voice (No one deny this and say "He doesn't do that at all", I've had people telling me this before)
Is Kenny's last name ever revealed? And if so, what is it?
(Mar. 10, 2013  1:33 AM)Outnumbered Wrote: Is Kenny's last name ever revealed? And if so, what is it?

I really don't know if this is correct, but according to Beyblade Wikia his real name is "Manabu Saien", and his friends only refer to him as "Kenny" or "Chief" as a nickname.
No, I think thats in the Japanese version.
No, he has no last name in the dub, and yes, Saien Manabu (last name-first name) is correct.
i think its just me but i really like the kyoya/madoka interaction going on throughout metal fury Tongue_out lmfao
Um, is it just me or did Tyson lose some weight from season 1 to season 2-3?
(Mar. 20, 2013  9:26 PM)HiladoBestia Wrote: Um, is it just me or did Tyson lose some weight from season 1 to season 2-3?

Yes, he entered the teenage years, so, like a lot of people, he lost his "baby weight".
i was just thinking...and i thought that David Reale did a better job as Tsubasa then he did as Kai....
i don't know about you guys but i wished Masamune would return in zero g and he would battle Ginka again but this time he was much more matured!!![Image: Masamune_Kadoya]
I LUV the beyblade Anime, but saddly can't watch it
I just saw Metal Fury Episode 25, and while it's still one of my favorite episodes, I hate what they did with Chris' voice. He sounds like one of those annoying kid stereotypes.
That is exactly what I thought when I saw it ...

I told my sister "That voice acting is horrible ..."