Old school blader

Hey guys,
New here, but Ive been blading forever. I even won an official tournament 10 years ago. Im selling my collection and possibly my memorabilia, if anyone is interested (dont worry Ill start a FS thread.) Just wanted to introduce myself and post this video, a blast from the past.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap4p4Rvu2ys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7QQtW1RXrc
Were you the winner? Welcome to the WBO! Read the rules and have a blast!
Oh cool, which Blader were you in the tournament ? A lot of us here have been Bladers since the beginning of the century, so you are definitely welcome.
Unfortunately I didnt win, I was using japanese parts which was allowed in the East Coast tournament but not in the NA tourny
I won the East Coast Championship
Are you possibly ... Steven, mentioned here, hah ?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Any-Beyb...n#pid54912
Welcome to the WBO! I hope you have a great time here! Most importantly read the rules! I'm interested in your bey lot, hopefully I can get some. Its really cool that you were in the Championships. Did you meet Ray?
I am indeed that Steven haha
I did meet ray, I had him sign some of beythings aswell
Wow, just watched those, took me back to the glory days.

Welcome to the WBO, even if you are just selling your collection.
Have fun.
Did you used to be on OTC?
I seem to remember that avatar and backhanded comments
I always love it when the oldies come here and join. We always will welcome you.
I really hope you're here to stay sdf91! Congrats on winning the East Coast back then!

Like *Ginga* said, I love it when oldies come here!
Welcome to the WBO!! Have FUN!!Grin
Make sure to read the rules in the message Kai-V sent you!Smile
(Aug. 25, 2013  2:17 AM)sdf91 Wrote: Did you used to be on OTC?
I seem to remember that avatar and backhanded comments

The comment was not meant to be rude or anything, sorry if it came off that way. It is just in your OP, it seemed you had only interest in selling your collection. My hope is that anyone who comes here can see how awesome Beyblade is, weather it is someone who is brand new to Blading or someone who has not even thought about Beyblade since the Plastic Generation.

My apologies for that if it offended you.

I don't believe I was ever a member on OtC, if I was I probably registered there but never posted and it would have probably been under the name Flamin Kai. I mainly stuck to Beyblade Spirit back in the day.

The name and avatar were pretty common back then and apparently now as wel, actually another member here PM'd me and showed me another member here who had almost the same name as well as the avatar haha.
So how do I know youre not him!!!
Jus foolin, I cant be bothered by what kids on a beyblade forum think about me haha
I am only here to sell my beys, SO BUY THEM!!!
Now I just recognized you from the tournament.
(Aug. 25, 2013  3:09 PM)sdf91 Wrote: So how do I know youre not him!!!
Jus foolin, I cant be bothered by what kids on a beyblade forum think about me haha
I am only here to sell my beys, SO BUY THEM!!!

haha

I truly wish I was in a position to purchase some from you, your collection is very, very nice.