Oh no! Another Londoner!

Hello everybody!

So, since I recently realised that things happen in London (like beyblade tournaments), and I spent the majority of my money on some new 'blades (some of which are the fancy new Burst ones, which I'm super-excited about getting), I figured that I should totally join this site, instead of lurking guest-like here.

Sadly, my stuff isn't gonna be here for the 10th, so I won't be making an appearance at the next event, but hopefully I'll be able to go to whatever comes after that :3
Welcome to the WBO! You could still show up the the tournament, they're loads of fun. And I'm sure someone will let you borrow parts.
Hey Chimera! Welcome to the WBO!

You should definitely make an appearance at the London tournaments! Great way to meet other members, and it's fun to battle. Smile Also, you should sign up on the BeyMap which is below the banner to be notified on upcoming tournaments near you and find even more London members!

If you have any questions or just want to chat, please feel free to PM me Smile
Oh yay! Another Londoner! Grin
Oh look a new member, welcome to the WBO!
Hey there and welcome!

We hope to see you at future events. If you want to come down on the 10th, we have plenty of Burst to lend out. (Especially after the random booster came out Grin ) Just let us know! Post in the tournament thread or send either @[xHB SAUCEx] or myself a PM!

Seems like London is starting to come back! Grin
Welcome to the WBO!!! Glad to hear that you are excited about Burst, it is my favorite generation at the moment. Wow, London is getting a lot of bladers, you guys are lucky. I have to drive 5 hours to tournaments. Lol. You certainly came to the right place for the latest and greatest in news and events, so enjoy your stay and feel free to PM me if you have any questions about Burst or anything at all : )
Nice that you decided to join, nice that you are in London, nice that you like Burst - a format that is really popular in London right now and that has an upcoming tournament with that format, and nice that Chimera was surprisingly available for you to take it as your username hah. Welcome !
You know what, borrowing some bits and pieces never even crossed my mind >.> Welp, I think that's my saturday sorted for me!

To be honest, when I first saw the concept of Burst I was less than stoked (a sentiment I'm pretty sure I shared with a lot of people), but on seeing the designs, they look pretty damn cool. The whole clear plastic over coloured plastic thing looks pretty nice on the screen, so hopefully that translates into looking nice in person.

And on the whole username thing, to be honest, I'm surprised my username wasn't taken. But to be honest if it wasn't Chimera it would be something else, because I don't know I'm allergic to sticking numbers in my username or something.
There was an old Italian (iirc) seller named Chimera but I think there was some fancy symbols in his name. Lucky you!