Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G 34 Links & Discussion

34. The Fated Rival Showdown
宿命のライバル対決
Shukumei no Raibaru Taiketsu
Air-Date: 2012-11-25

ゼロVS左京。特訓の甲斐あってドラグーンの猛攻を耐え抜くゼロとイフレイド。以前の対決と違って足場に不安のない今、ゼロは全力を出し切って左京に挑む。

720p: http://filecloud.io/4h6kmgv5
Ooh! I bet it's Zero vs Sakyo!
(Nov. 17, 2012  9:07 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Ooh! I bet it's Zero vs Sakyo!

Summary kinds of suggests it anyway...

But this isn't Battle Bladers.
Preview from Tokyo TV
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/mf-beybl...index.html

Main link will be up shortly

EDIT: Zero vs Sakyo. Period

EDIT:
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/mv/mfbeybladez...ost_30441/
I hope Sakyo wins.

Then in the next battle Kira wins. And Sakyo vs Kira will become a reality. It'd be lame if Zero and Shinobu won, and their battle would be the last one in this tournament. Besides, Sakyo for a Ryuga-type character can't lose that fast in the series.
(Nov. 18, 2012  4:44 PM)Jirachi Wrote: I hope Sakyo wins.

Then in the next battle Kira wins. And Sakyo vs Kira will become a reality. It'd be lame if Zero and Shinobu won, and their battle would be the last one in this tournament. Besides, Sakyo for a Ryuga-type character can't lose that fast in the series.

Sadly, Sakyo doesn't win. Kira beats Shinobu with ease...

(Can you guess why???)

*Hint Hint: Gladiator Bahamdia SP230 GF**
Umm...the episode hasn't aired Ultimo.
(Nov. 19, 2012  11:43 PM)Ultimo Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2012  4:44 PM)Jirachi Wrote: I hope Sakyo wins.

Sadly, Sakyo doesn't win. Kira beats Shinobu with ease...

(Can you guess why???)

*Hint Hint: Gladiator Bahamdia SP230 GF**

Kira isn't really going to win with ease against Shinobu again because of his new special move, unless Kira uses Bahamdia before the round against Shinobu begins.

And all your information comes from mainly the manga...
Okay, Bahamdia is the "God" Type. He'll crush Shinobu with Bahamdia. Remember, he tossed Begirados. Yep, inb4 insta win.

BTW, Kira did cheat against Shinobu in their first match.
(Nov. 20, 2012  1:46 AM)Ultimo Wrote: Okay, Bahamdia is the "God" Type. He'll crush Shinobu with Bahamdia. Remember, he tossed Begirados. Yep, inb4 insta win.

BTW, Kira did cheat against Shinobu in their first match.

Tossing Begirados away doesn't explain where he got Bahamdia from.

And technically, Kira didn't cheat. He just saw through Shinobu's special move. What you're saying is almost similar to telling Tobio in MF that he can't use his whatever stuff he uses to snipe because it's "cheating".
Even if Kira didn't use his eye gadget, the battle has already been settled when none of Saramanda's attacks weren't affecting Begirados at all...Actually shadow clones (bunshins) look more of a cheat...
But they're not real..

They're just to confuse and put the opponent off guard?

I personally don't think it's a cheat using shadow clones.
Shadow clones are awesome, just not as awesome as something like the Burning Upper xD
Kira just uses what helps him win, which is what any blader would do. He is the top blader of DNA after all.... (I think?)
I've just found out that Kira wins his battle against Shinobu by cheating...

How?

*Its a damn mystery...>>>>"
(Nov. 22, 2012  12:27 AM)Ultimo Wrote: I've just found out that Kira wins his battle against Shinobu by cheating...

How?

*Its a damn mystery...>>>>"
You stated almost a day earlier that Kira did "cheat". Now you 'just found out' that he did. How many Ultimos do people have to converse with anyway?

Whether you think he did cheat or not, he didn't and he would've won either way and it isn't such a big deal to Zero and co. since they never mentioned it. It definitely isn't such a big deal to fuss about either.(What I consider so far in the MFB series as cheating is the Arrange, that's all.) You're just making the same point over and over again about him cheating. It's just a scanner and it is something Kira wears with him all the time(Since his debut), so he is definitely free to use it whenever he needs it. And he did. Shinobu tried to level the field with Kira, Kira simply reverted it to where it was back before.

What I think might happen is,
Sakyo is going to lose this battle, and Kira will lose to Shinobu, and thus Kira switches to Bahamdia. Zero and Shinobu battle, and Zero wins the battle. Kira battles Sakyo and using Bahamdia, crushes him, knowcking him out of the contest. So then it is Zero vs. Kira for the final battle. This may be wrong, though because I'm not sure if any of them have lost yet. Also, what happened to Genjuuro? Who did he lose to?
(Nov. 23, 2012  9:45 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: What I think might happen is,
Sakyo is going to lose this battle, and Kira will lose to Shinobu, and thus Kira switches to Bahamdia. Zero and Shinobu battle, and Zero wins the battle. Kira battles Sakyo and using Bahamdia, crushes him, knowcking him out of the contest. So then it is Zero vs. Kira for the final battle. This may be wrong, though because I'm not sure if any of them have lost yet. Also, what happened to Genjuuro? Who did he lose to?

If Sakyo and Kira lose the finals are Zero vs Shinbobu. They all have no losses and this is the semis so whoever wins is in the finals. By the way, Genjuuro lost to Sakyo.
Some of my prediction is based on the Manga, to be honest:

Zero vs Sakyo = Zero
Shinobu vs Kira = Kira
Zero vs Kira = No Result (Interrupted by Gingka Hagane)
Zero/Gingka vs Kira/Doji = Zero/Gingka (Synchrom Battle)
Man, I should catch up on the Manga ... Sounds epic!
(Nov. 24, 2012  4:16 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Some of my prediction is based on the Manga, to be honest:

Zero vs Sakyo = Zero
Shinobu vs Kira = Kira
Zero vs Kira = No Result (Interrupted by Gingka Hagane)
Zero/Gingka vs Kira/Doji = Zero/Gingka (Synchrom Battle)

Hold on. Doji has a Zero-G bey in the manga? What is it?

Anyways, it would be awesome if that happened in the anime. Doji could come back since I believe Merci is back, but who knows?
(Nov. 24, 2012  5:04 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Hold on. Doji has a Zero-G bey in the manga? What is it?

Anyways, it would be awesome if that happened in the anime. Doji could come back since I believe Merci is back, but who knows?

Not really, but here is the manga if you want to see what his Beyblade vaguely looks like :
http://bbspirit.net78.net/corocoro_mangascans.htm
http://i49.tinypic.com/2vuhfex.jpg

Just to be specific, as I know how annoying it is searching for the right page.
How could he possibly survive falling into what appeared to be a bottomless pit?? Will his Bey be released?