Flash discussion.

Also, even if you were using a Takara-Tomy/SonoKong BB-10 the tests wouldn't have proved anything, since the combos you tested against were not top-tier defense.
Defence? Pfft I focus on stamina and attack, plus they dont have to be defence types to test against, plus do you really think that if you go to a tourny everyones gonna use a defence combo?
(May. 19, 2012  11:32 AM)Dark Hole Wrote: Defence? Pfft I focus on stamina and attack, plus they dont have to be defence types to test against, plus do you really think that if you go to a tourny everyones gonna use a defence combo?

We test against defense because it is the best way to measure an Attackers power. Attack Vs Attack tests are useful to a degree, but that is only secondary to defense.

As for tournaments, most people use defense and stamina, depending on the area, and it is entirely possible to go to a tournament and just face defence combos, especially if people think you'll use an attacker.

I suggest you either read the information about how tests are to be conducted before you start talking back to people.
(May. 19, 2012  11:40 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(May. 19, 2012  11:32 AM)Dark Hole Wrote: Defence? Pfft I focus on stamina and attack, plus they dont have to be defence types to test against, plus do you really think that if you go to a tourny everyones gonna use a defence combo?

We test against defense because it is the best way to measure an Attackers power. Attack Vs Attack tests are useful to a degree, but that is only secondary to defense.

As for tournaments, most people use defense and stamina, depending on the area, and it is entirely possible to go to a tournament and just face defence combos, especially if people think you'll use an attacker.

I suggest you either read the information about how tests are to be conducted before you start talking back to people.

lol, ill do some tests against Basalt Bull 230 CS when my new stadium comes in
There wouldn't be much point, Flash should get 100% against that easily, it's definitely not a top-tier defense setup any more.
Just to be clear for his benefit, Basalt Bull 230CS hasn't been a top tier Defense setup since Vari/Blitz/Beat, really... all three of them can reliably 100% it.
Still not top tier.
Maybe you should read the "Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos" thread to learn what really is top tier currently (excluding Zero-G).
Can someone with Pegasus III check if it's okay on Flash? my brother was wondering if it worked, since he'd save money skipping Quetz/Scorpio/Orion because he's getting the UDX set.
I'm sure I included it in the huge list where I checked every CW I had on it to see if they lined up right and so on. As far as I recall, it wasn't though.
Uranus was one of the better ones though, If I recall correctly.
Do this test
MF-H Flash saggitario H145 RF vs MF-H Duo aquario 230 D
Thanks
Hmm... A top-tier attack type against a 230-height stamina type... I wonder what the results would be?

Oh wait.

We already know this thing can take care of Duo (regardless of if it's in a defense of stamina combo) pretty easily. What we're looking for now is decent win rates against MSF Revizer Revizer and the like.
I don't get it... are you trying to get feedback from those 'tests'?
Apparently sarcasm doesn't travel well through the Internet. :\

Attack types are known to beat stamina types, especially ones of tall height (ie: Duo 230). What I was getting at was that Flash would pobably get a near-perfect (if not perfect) win percentage.
Does Cetus work well with Flash as it is similarly shaped to Orion.
(Jun. 02, 2012  8:59 PM)Dingodigo Wrote: Does Cetus work well with Flash as it is similarly shaped to Orion.

Perhaps you should try to find the post where I checked all of my clear wheels.
would fireblaxe be a good cw for flash
@ Geetster99

The search function is there for threads at this point in their lifetime Smile

Using that, I was easily able to find th!nk's basic outline on what clear wheels work best and why:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Flash-di...#pid933006
(Jun. 03, 2012  5:22 AM)th!nk Wrote: Perhaps you should try to find the post where I checked all of my clear wheels.

(Feb. 18, 2012  8:02 AM)Brood Wrote: Stuff used:
BB-10 Attack stadium
Beylauncher L/R
Angle compass
LED sight
3 seg launcher grip
Grip rubber
Grip support

No extra weight was added to the launcher.

Stamina tests:

Defence tests:

Attack Tests:

Benchmark test:

Can you try MF Flash Phoenix(Attack) TH170RF vs MF-H Duo Aquario(Stamina) E230CS
1. Don't quote large posts, or reply to posts from months before.

2. TH170 is a terrible track for attack because it will result in a beyblade that can only hit Tall Tracks, and less effectively than 130/145 height tracks do.

3. If you want something tested, at the very, very least, explain WHY. You can't expect people to spend their own time on your tests if you don't provide any information.

4. If you bothered to read my list of clear wheels which we were just discussing, you'd note that Phoenix is a poor choice for flash.

Really, it isn't that hard to make worthwhile posts, but in your time here I'm yet to see you manage even one.
Hm, maybe he wanted that combo tested because if you put it on 170+ heights, it would make better metal-on-metal contact, so it could escape the 'disk of death'. Just some random theory, aha. Don't take this too seriously.
145 should still do that effectively, though I don't have E230 to verify. Either way, it still only serves to make the combo only able to take on one or two opponents, when you could (should) just use a stamina type.
(Jun. 07, 2012  1:08 PM)th!nk Wrote: 145 should still do that effectively, though I don't have E230 to verify. Either way, it still only serves to make the combo only able to take on one or two opponents, when you could (should) just use a stamina type.

O.O 145 IS THE MOST AFFECTED! 105-145 tracks are the most affectedtracks when up against E230, and porsonaly flash doesn't really counter the E230. So his request could acutely be good. Plus Phoinex is good on flash but only in stamina mode on a low combo, using the Gil effect is what makes a low flash Phoenix good
Did you not see the second sentence of my post, that specifically addresses the possibility of the first sentence being incorrect?

Because seriously, I generally don't write two sentences unless they're actually worthwhile.

>good on flash in stamina mode
>flash sucks in stamina mode

Serious

Also
>gil effect

You should probably explain what that is, if I'm supposed to have any understanding as to how an imbalanced clear wheel is anything but stupid for basically any combination type.