WBO Random Thoughts

Look at your own risk:
Ok, what the hell guest. Serious
I translated the first two sentences of the bio and that was bad enough... Could @[Kai-V], @[Kei] or any other staff member change the name, erase the bio and homepage and ban the member please?
It is now deleted. The sentences actually made no sense grammatically, but there were inappropriate words, for sure.
(Mar. 20, 2015  9:41 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Ironically enough, on the past 2 of summer job applications I've just sent in, the WBO is one of the things I've listed as well.

It's always good to use hosting as a reason for having good skills with communicating with kids and taking leadership, haha.

I use the WBO as community service/community involvement. I list it on some of the Resume's i send out.
Is it just me, or has the WBO gotten a lot more cliquey?
(Mar. 21, 2015  7:31 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Is it just me, or has the WBO gotten a lot more cliquey?

In what way? (That accidentally rhymes with your post.)
Wait … how do cliquey and way rhyme? XD

I think he means how it seems like most of the members are all kinda part of this little friend group and everyone out of it is just kinda alone. Like how a majority of the members are all in there little senpai & kawaii stage and the ones that are not don't really say much.

idk how to explain it honestly im dumb as mud
(Mar. 21, 2015  10:20 PM)Tri Wrote: Wait … how do cliquey and way rhyme? XD

I think he means how it seems like most of the members are all kinda part of this little friend group and everyone out of it is just kinda alone. Like how a majority of the members are all in there little senpai & kawaii stage and the ones that are not don't really say much.

idk how to explain it honestly im dumb as mud

I get what you're saying- but I wouldn't say most of members. To me, I see a group or two though that are "clique-ish" for sure (don't want to call anyone out or really go into detail- not really polite of me), but it's not like we're in Mean Girls, haha.
Sorry to double post, but can anyone believe Limited Format V2 is almost a year old?

My Poison and Q have never felt more loved.
(Mar. 29, 2015  10:05 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Sorry to double post, but can anyone believe Limited Format V2 is almost a year old?

Can you believe that Takara hasn't released a new Beyblade in over two years now? Time realy flies, haha.
(Mar. 30, 2015  1:03 AM)Wizard Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2015  10:05 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Sorry to double post, but can anyone believe Limited Format V2 is almost a year old?

Can you believe that Takara hasn't released a new Beyblade in over two years now? Time realy flies, haha.

That's sad. Like, very sad. I can't even remember the last time I unboxed a Beyblade. I only remember the last time I unboxed an Amiibo though.
(Mar. 30, 2015  1:06 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2015  1:03 AM)Wizard Wrote:

That's sad. Like, very sad. I can't even remember the last time I unboxed a Beyblade. I only remember the last time I unboxed an Amiibo though.

The last Beyblade I ever bough was a Counter Leone so it's been four years for me. I did just order a few older ones though...

Them feels...
[Image: TLGzYS1.png]
^ Happens to me like half the time I'm online.

Nothing for April Fools' Day this year? Last year's prank was awesome haha
Limited V2 will live forever …
The prank is actually us expecting to be pranked and in reality the joke's on us.
April Fool Pranks on the WBO are awesome indeed.

I miss the Indonesian community here. It's all fizzled away slowly.
I'd want to read an April Fools event from here, I could use a laugh. I've been awful sad lately. By the way, how come there isn't one? Has inactivity gone too far?
Maybe @[Kai-V] didn't have the heart to joke about a new product announcement?
(Apr. 02, 2015  1:20 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I'd want to read an April Fools event from here, I could use a laugh. I've been awful sad lately. By the way, how come there isn't one? Has inactivity gone too far?
I would suppose so. However, Think and Inguilt orchestrated last years' prank and with both of them gone, something that big would be a lot for Kai-V and Kei to take on all by themselves.

Did anyone on MyAnimeList notice the MyKittyList prank? Wasn't huge, but still pretty entertaining.
Apparently they changed certain users' lists to a My Little Pony theme, too.
(Apr. 02, 2015  1:38 AM)Wizard Wrote: Maybe @[Kai-V] didn't have the heart to joke about a new product announcement?

Even so, I'd just want to read something that would seem humorous.
Ah, I actually had the contrary today : a potentially very great idea. Plus, my free time in the last weeks has been spent trying to fix some remaining issues around the site as well as processing events in Uwik's absence since a lot of people had been asking me to do it.

I do think it is also best to do jokes like that in periods of greater activity, hah.
Lately I've been sort of losing interest in Beyblade. However I really don't want to stop playing Beyblade. Is there anyway I can regain my interest? I think it's because I haven't been in tournaments since my move. Can anyone give me some suggestions to help regain my interest?
(Apr. 07, 2015  4:10 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Lately I've been sort of losing interest in Beyblade. However I really don't want to stop playing Beyblade. Is there anyway I can regain my interest? I think it's because I haven't been in tournaments since my move. Can anyone give me some suggestions to help regain my interest?

You can always get into a Beyblade series you never got into or read

some Beyblade fan series on here. Smile
(Apr. 07, 2015  4:10 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Lately I've been sort of losing interest in Beyblade. However I really don't want to stop playing Beyblade. Is there anyway I can regain my interest? I think it's because I haven't been in tournaments since my move. Can anyone give me some suggestions to help regain my interest?

Use your imagination dammit! I'm joking, but what you need to do is slap your friends in the face and say "Drop your game consoles and play these manly spinning metal monsters! You'll never come out the same again!"

Convince your friends or read/create a fan series, or even watch the anime again, any series though preferably the first series and Grevolution.
Not sure if this is the appropriate thread to say this but I can't private message anyone right now, trying message Kai-V about an Austin, TX WBO tourney.
(Apr. 07, 2015  11:46 PM)ExtremeBlader3 Wrote: Not sure if this is the appropriate thread to say this but I can't private message anyone right now, trying message Kai-V about an Austin, TX WBO tourney.

I got your two or three last private messages. Did you try sending something else since ?